• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello LEAD:)
ahh ahh ok so your saying there are REG CHERRY PIE seeds out there all ready? are you REFERING to the GGG CHERRY PIE SEEDS?...if so do you have any back ground info on those..

and i applaud you for having in hand the ALBERT WALKER from the pics ive seen over the years and the good word on that STRAIN yuo should fill realy lucky to have that one...

and lastly what the HELL is EWETOO?????.........
peace;)

P.S im with SYM shit do both Chemdog #4 & Chemdog D!!

B

Burned Haze

I hope GGG makes chery pie back in stock,ran their flying hammer and pe pe le chem and found gems in both 10 packs.

I would love to get Albert walker or anything similar

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
hello LEAD:)
ahh ahh ok so your saying there are REG CHERRY PIE seeds out there all ready? are you REFERING to the GGG CHERRY PIE SEEDS?...if so do you have any back ground info on those..

and i applaud you for having in hand the ALBERT WALKER from the pics ive seen over the years and the good word on that STRAIN yuo should fill realy lucky to have that one...

and lastly what the HELL is EWETOO?????.........
peace;)

P.S im with SYM shit do both Chemdog #4 & Chemdog D!!
Not saying there are any seeds available. We will see what happens once the pollen is in hand..
Albert Walker is a delicious happy high. Love the taste and she has me grinning all day long. I am very lucky. Want to try to make s1 from her in the future. Little finiky but the smells and flavors are top notch.

I don't know what ewetoo /U2 is. Maybe bubba cross. She is easy to grow, grows fast, easy to clone, easy to yield well. There is just a few of the things I like about her. Been around as a clone for a while.

As far as chems, We will see what works out and what I have enough room for. Peace

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow bro this thread is insane so many killer strains and crosses you have going...literally took me two days to go threw the whole thread started last night passed out and finished her this morning.....many props bro was awesome going threw this and you bred so much sick shit it's crazy...great work jaws and a kick ass thread!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
U2 is a Pheno of bubba kush x master kush. Not sure who originally made it but have had the meds and like the flavor and buzz. Def a great clone only.

Jaw, you got some nice looking babies there. Those alien dawg should be pretty dope. Also, the cookies x star fighter sound pretty epic brotha. Nice job on that one.

I just dusted pre98 bubba, stardawg, triangle kush, 91 chem skunkva, Chemdog #4, Larry og, ecsd with pollen from my worked tried and true Larry f6 male......hope to find some fire in there.

Ps....trying the new batch of ape Ibl right now....looking extremely promising duder :)

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
lead
ive heard the CHERRY seeds mentioned a few times and GGG is always attatched to the post so i just thought it must be from those peeps..best of luck working that WHITE my friend..

NUGS
well im glad the thread kept your interest for the intirety of it umm just think when we did the move awhile back i lost 50 pages of this thread so tere is a lot of up-to-date info that is now gone...but i think you much for taking the time to look through my thread!!!!.....respect to ya.

SMF
like always my brother you got the shit for sure and that U2 sounds like a good one to have, its strange ive been around for quite awhile and ive never heard of that...

yes im very EXCITED about these ALIENDAWG F4 and im looking forward to seeing some stellar PHENO from this STRAIN, and yes the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES * STARFIGHTER== "BODY BLOW" might be a very nice mix..i plan on making a larger batch in the next round this round was very small in #'s.....

i have not been able to get the 91 CHEM replaced yet umm im hoping i'll get another shot at her at some point....the STARDAWG & TRIANGLE KUSH HYBRIDS should be very nice indeed, those would most definatly be worth having in-house..

OHH MY its been a long time coming but im SUPER JACKED to hear that your getting close to getting the APE to your liking, you know my thoughts and fillings on that PROJECT of yours and they have not changed at all!!!!..
peace friends;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Every1 is up in Jaw's Dank Tank! Hell yeah. Super fire hybrids coming from y'all. Keep up the great work. GSC x Starfighter is sounding tasty. I bet that whole round of new x's will be out of this world. Do it big, bro! I should know if that Alien Kush F2 is a male very soon. Then my breeding skills will be coming to light. I need me some Alien hybrids to call my own. Best of luck with everything, bro!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL;)
ya got some goods coming from this round but im thinking the next round will be some of my best to dat, i got lots of plans for that run...

im right there with ya my brother in hoping you get a male ALIEN KUSH to work with, im guessing i need to get back to some KUSH's before to long......there seems to still be a huge push for OG/KUSH HYBRIDS...
peace:D:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All ur hybrids r off the hook. I can wait to see what u put out next. Keep me in the loop, bro. I'm hoping for a nice stash of Rival Genetics soon. I'm gonna hit my White Urkle, White OG, Bubblegum Chem and Alien Urkle. Maybe a few more girls also! We will see what happens. Every time I'm looking for male plants, I get all girls. Lol.

kinger

kinger

Jaws !!! Always coming up with something killer in your lab. gsc x starfighter = WOW . Sign me up :) I got a little pollen from my kushplant male and he dusted up a lower branch of my white s1 ,whitefire and gorilla grape, something killer should hopefully come from those :)

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
RIVAL
i very much look forward to those RIVAL GENETICS my brother and fuck we know you got the killers to do some banging HYBRIDS, i keep hearing great things about that ALIEN URKLE im going to have to start looking for that one for-sure..

KINGER
thank you my friend i do try but to be honest the better part of making a decent HYBRID is useing worthy parents to begin with, and ive made a few good ones in the past but it seems this last 6 months ive been able to really get some good ones to start with so its been fairly easy to push forward with some really nice GEAR....

the "BODY BLOW" wont be spread from this first round i only did a very small batch and will have to get SOLID with my homie, BUT in the next round i'l have 5 starfighters rolling and im sure i'l get a decent male and i have the one REALLY nice GSC plant just vegging away in the vegg tent so ya its on with the "BODY BLOW' in the next round and im also going to be working the CHERRY PIE "DURBAN" aswell...

ohh you got some KUSHPLANT pollen thats very nice to have in-hand soo hell ya hook it up with those three females..
respect;)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Killin it as usual Jaws!

If you want to sift through some Alien Kush F4's let me know. Also put the Alien Kush F3(Tech leaner) male to True Grits Stardawg cut, Tangerine Haze CO cut, Tahoe cut, Alien Kush F3 Tech and LVPK phenos, AlienDawg F3 Cherry D pheno, Alien OG CC cut, Chemdog D cut....ready in 3 weeks. Hit me up

Thatll be the last of my alien crosses. Time to move on to greener pastures....alientech hybrids are getting worked to death anymore. But they put out some fire thats for sure.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANNARADO;)
i try my brother i do try!!

my MASTER LIST says i still have a few ALIEN KUSH F3 {TECH} but eye balling makes me fill better HAHA...woww now your talking umm YES SIR on that STARDAWG for-sure has to be a head-banger those are all some pretty nice FEMALES to be hitting.....

yup i jear ya on the BURN OUT on the ALIEN CROSSES but for those of us who have not had a chance to roll with some itsstil pretty excited to get some in-hand, shit i still get a little excited when i get a new OG/KUSH or CHEM HYBRID....

we shall talk soon!!
much respect:)

JAWS

JAWS

WIFI ?.......

does this look like WIFI to any one?...this is my first time with her and i had an issue when i started these so i need to know from the ppl who are in the know with this strain if this is what i think/hope it is..
thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

nobody has knowledge of the WIFI to tell me if they think this is one or not?..
humm;)

E

el_tenador

I just went thru this thread, and I must say I don't know anyone who is growing such an extensive, diverse selection of top shelf gear bro. You palette must never get bored. Great work JAWS.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nobody has knowledge of the WIFI to tell me if they think this is one or not?..
humm;)
Could be, lots of different things can happen in different rooms and enviroments... So hard to say for sure. :)

E

el_tenador

Oh, I've never worked with WIFI, but that plant definitely has the same leaf pattern as my white Dom Strawberry White.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like White Fire 2 me, bro. She's a greasy ass bitch u got there! I'm def looking forward to making some of my own Hybrids soon. I think the Bubblegum Chem #1 is a male. The internodes r so close on that dude. Hella good branching also! I have a few nice Seven Ghost males as well. It should be a great summer in the Funk Lab. Keep up all the hard work, Jaws.

Reactions: mal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom