• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
two reasons for my Question..

1. i need to know if it is WIFI for-sure before i can do any work with her..

2. ive taken clones but to me those will be worthless if i cant conferm there mother...

other then that i thank you both for your thoughts and cool ass vibes..
respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:)
thank you my brother thats a huge HELL YA for me because i know you know something about the WIFI, my homie i got them from says there for real and i got no reason to doubt him....its just after getting 8 males and two females from the pack of FEM im in wonder-land really...
peace:)

B

bluemoonrocks

man you have a amazing selection !!!

got my attention thats for dam sure

southstreets

southstreets

If ur talkin bout the wifi having 8 males I doubt it was wifi bro.. Maybe wifi x fire alien? But I don't know of you were talking bout a wifi pack though

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOUTH:)
yes i was talking about the FEM WIFI from raskal, the plant above came from the plant aswell as another one that looks just like it but the other 8 were males.....
PICT3044

not tripping on it ny more just trying to find out 100% if the two FEMALES i have are the real deal..
peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F4 cannarado gear

sorry about the blurish pics i took those under my computer lamp..

as you can see there looking great and i picked a INDY and a more SAT dom looking one, these things are already pushing out the funk smell.....these are going to be verry fun to breed with indeed...
AWESOME;)

G

gooey

starfighter ehhh, wasnt expectin to see that in here mane but i hope she gives ya gems homie, im more interested in your work...but ill watch ya test them...i assume there testers....anyways im puffing some dry sift i wish i could share, but since i cant, ill take a few rips for you homie, stay up my friend

JAWS

JAWS

hello GOOEY;)
naw brother no testing going on in here EXCEPT my own, i have turned down so many good strains because i dont test......i grow by the seat of my pants and dont like being pressured into this or that so testing dont really work for me..

i like growing what i want when i want so thats what i do....YES SIR hit the dry sift for me a couple times.
peace;)

socalval

socalval

I dont know what happened to ogr or who made the wifi beans but i keep finding lil stories of issues . if it got hella frsty in the 1st 10 days then i would say yes . but 8 males outta fem seeds NO unless it was one of the first packs made b4 he decided to feminize . honestly it doesnt to me just my 2 cent .

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOCAL:)
i'll keep poping some shots in here as she matures and hoefult by the end we will have a solid word on this girl.....

Reactions: mal
socalval

socalval

wtf is going on is right i knew a few poeple popped all of them and they came up and died . The blades look long and skinny like my urkel 18 from the top veiw

southstreets

southstreets

That's the package... Never heard of that happening.. Had one die on me but other than that nothin! Mayb the seeds were Mia labeled or something? Plants look good either way dawgy!!

E

el_tenador

Hey JAWS. 8 males, that sucks given they're femmers. I guess the bright side would be maybe getting a fire Dom male to play with?.. I'd contact Raskal. I'm sure he'd set you right. I know you ain't trippin' on your female count, commend you for that, but you should be looking through 11-13 Women to find that special lady.

JAWS

JAWS

hello EL;)
thanks my friend but theres no need to involve raskal i did not get them DIRECTLY from him nor did i drop any coin so theres really nothing to be done here nor do i want to push the issue, i just need to know if the two FEMALES i have are indeed WIFI's....
peace brother:)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Jaws the female AD i used was a good yielding cherry D type pheno but its the male that was something. Super branching. tight internodes and a super ether smell that came on after a week above soil. Keep an eye/nose out for that when you chose your tech male

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANNA;)
thank you for the tip on the male, i'll begin putting nose to plants in search of theat ETHER for-sure....
awesome;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom