The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

that last pic is of one of the WHITE S1 and i hit all 4 tops with some BANANA KUSH F8 POLLEN creating WHITE BANANA KUSH #2, and some might remember awhile back i made WHITE BANANA KUSH useing the AWESOME WHITE SALMON as the mother and from what im hearing shes doing quite well in ppl gardens...

unsure what the discoloration is but tomarrow they get feed so hopefully that will fix any DEF thy might be going through....most strains do quite well when BREED but sometimes you run into some that just dont take very well, and the WHITE used here was an S1 so may be shes one of those...
respect my friends:D

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That last pic, the discoloration on the leaves looks to be tmv. Iv came across a few phenos of white fire that have had it. Looks like maybe rascals cut of white has tmv. I know the trait can be passed thru breeding. Not making any outrageous claims or clowning on anyone. I just don't want my buddy jaws to think he's doing or feeding something wrong. Not saying 100% it's tmv but it sure as heck looks like it from here. Careful with that one if it is tmv as it can spread from veg plant to veg plant quite easily.
Just looking out for you homie. Much respect. ~Smf~

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF:)
wow wow wow really ive never dealt with that shit before, if it is is there any way to fix it or am i just stuck with it?.......do you know if it will have any effect on the seeds being made OTHER then the possibilty that they may carry the TMV, i sure as hell do not want to release anything that will carry something like that...i have a VBK showing I THINK the same type thing, i better get in there a take a much much closer look at them..
thank you brother:)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They actually have a test for TMV. Saw someone do it for their Chm D cut which has been known to carry it. The test came out negative. This plant looked to be completely worked over by TMV. Im not saying it isnt TMV but there are other things that give of that variegated look....and away we go......lol

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANNA:)
hahah ya broher i stress when i have unknown problems and doubly so now because of the last 6months of shit ive gone through with growing, this time i was hoping things were going to get back to normal...

VERY BERRY KUSH

these three just seem to be very wrinkly, all the others look fine..
peaceo_O

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure guys I hear ya. I'm just throwing that out there as it does look like it. There is other stuff( not sure what it is) that might look like it as well. Chemdog D is known to carry tmv, iv seen a lot of people's Chemdog D cuts have tmv. Iv also seen a bunch of people with white cuts with tmv as well. I had no idea that there is a tmv test, that's pretty rad. Might wanna look into that jaws. I'm pretty sure that tmv is something you can't get rid of. It's like HIV for plants but they don't die, they just grow all crazy looking leaves and shit.
As for breeding with that plant and the seeds it produces. It will pass off the trait thru the phenos that come thru in the seeds. Not sure if they all will have it but a bunch will for sure. Just like how u got it (if it is tmv) from the white s1.

smokie

smokie

if you are referring to the last pic on the prior page the discoloration? I am pheno hunting right now through a pack of wifi and a few of them have that discoloration.
Hmmm

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
For sure guys I hear ya. I'm just throwing that out there as it does look like it. There is other stuff( not sure what it is) that might look like it as well. Chemdog D is known to carry tmv, iv seen a lot of people's Chemdog D cuts have tmv. Iv also seen a bunch of people with white cuts with tmv as well. I had no idea that there is a tmv test, that's pretty rad. Might wanna look into that jaws. I'm pretty sure that tmv is something you can't get rid of. It's like HIV for plants but they don't die, they just grow all crazy looking leaves and shit.
As for breeding with that plant and the seeds it produces. It will pass off the trait thru the phenos that come thru in the seeds. Not sure if they all will have it but a bunch will for sure. Just like how u got it (if it is tmv) from the white s1.
Tobor ordered the virus test and tested the Chemdog D cut that gets the tmv look. Turned out no tmv on his girls. White Fire can also get it, Real deal cookies cut gets the tmv look on the leaves as well. Up the ec and the veins go away. fyi, They do not look all wrinkly (like the last pics) in my experience.
Here is a link to the tests and where to get the kits.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tmv-the-final-answer.33713/

Skunk, Did you test for tmv and confirm it?

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF;)
ok so it might be and it might not umm i will finish the grow with it but its just my luck seeing i had like 6 whites to use and the one i picked is showing this while the other 5 are just fine....
thanks again:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:)
SMOKIE & LEAD
thank you both for your replies, humm maybe some one should get a list going of known TMV carrers?..
peace:)

rawman

rawman

Very berry kush has blue berry in it... I believe that's the case for the mutations in vbk I had some DJ shorts that did it last year... I believe the white s1 is some kind of micro deff, most of the people who buy the TMV test kit come back negative I've seen it come back neg on Chemdog D... People that have plants that do that like the white, and Chemdog D say cal/mag is one of the tricks to making it go away.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
hello THERE:)
SMOKIE & LEAD
thank you both for your replies, humm maybe some one should get a list going of known TMV carrers?..
TO be clear, I am not saying they have got TMV. they just get the TMV look. Only way to say for sure is to test them. Hope that helps and hope you don't got any viruses.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tobor ordered the virus test and tested the Chemdog D cut that gets the tmv look. Turned out no tmv on his girls. White Fire can also get it, Real deal cookies cut gets the tmv look on the leaves as well. Up the ec and the veins go away. fyi, They do not look all wrinkly (like the last pics) in my experience.
Here is a link to the tests and where to get the kits.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tmv-the-final-answer.33713/

Skunk, Did you test for tmv and confirm it?

Hey led. We are referring to the last pic on the previous page, not the crinkle leaf pics on this page. I didn't test for it on the cuts iv seen that had what ended up to be tmv, but it spread all thru my buddies veg rooms and eventually almost all his strains had it .where before the cut of Chemdog D with tmv was introduced into the veg room non of his plants ever did that. It looked exactly the same as the last pic on the previous page. If that isn't tmv then it's another plant disease. Iv noticed that pop up on some of the white fire phenos iv grow and iv seen others that have had that same problem.
If there's a test why not test for it, worst thing that could happen is my guess is wrong. I'm just throwing the idea out to brotha jaws to look out. I'd hate to see it spread to his other great cuts and ruin a ton of stuff. Like I said, not stirring up drama, just looking out for ya homie Jaws :)

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS;)
RAWMAN
now thats music to my ears my brother BLUEBERRY PHENO will be a gift as far as i can see so lets hope thats what that is, if so i'l covet it.......

LEAD
understood my friend i know your just trying to help by giving me/us your thoughts and i thank you much for those thoughts and your time..
respect:)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Also just to be clear.....not saying all Chemdog D, white, white fire, ext ext have tmv. I'm just stating that cuts from certain circles or areas who are passing out some of those cuts have been known to have it. I just think its pretty wild that how jaws pic on the last page( whatever that may be) has shown up in many phenos of white s1s and white fire phenos.....just seems a little questionable

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF:)
thank you for your thoughts aswell my brother, i will pull her as far from the rest as i possibly can but pulling completly out of the tent would be a last resort.....i do have some good cuts and great seed plants going in the veg tent so unless it spreads by touch i think the veg tent plants sould be shielded from the TMV that MIGHT be in the flower tent..

Reactions: mal
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey led. We are referring to the last pic on the previous page, not the crinkle leaf pics on this page. I didn't test for it on the cuts iv seen that had what ended up to be tmv, but it spread all thru my buddies veg rooms and eventually almost all his strains had it .where before the cut of Chemdog D with tmv was introduced into the veg room non of his plants ever did that. It looked exactly the same as the last pic on the previous page. If that isn't tmv then it's another plant disease. Iv noticed that pop up on some of the white fire phenos iv grow and iv seen others that have had that same problem.
If there's a test why not test for it, worst thing that could happen is my guess is wrong. I'm just throwing the idea out to brotha jaws to look out. I'd hate to see it spread to his other great cuts and ruin a ton of stuff. Like I said, not stirring up drama, just looking out for ya homie Jaws :)
Yes I am speaking of the same pic. This one:
18-jpg.213636

Appreciate you sharing details and your experience, better safe than sorry!!. Not taking anything as drama at all. I can see you have good intentions and are trying to help, same goes for me.

I would rather say something and be wrong that not do anything and see jaws or someone else spread a virus. Thanks for sharing the details.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS
she was the smallest WHITE i had so shes the one i chose to be a seeds maker, umm maybe there was a reason she was the smallest...its strange though she did ot seem to look any different then the others untill days later after i hit her with some pollen, thats the main reson why i was thinking it was a def because i was useing her as a seed maker and i was not getting her enough of something in her feeds...

i thank you all for chiming in and helping me out, and im really glad we can have different thoughts and opinions with out any insults anf fighting like we all see all over the next in the CANNA WORLD these days...

much respect to all for your help..
much respect:D

P.S. in the pic above i think shes a sexy girl even if shes got the TMV....

smokie

smokie

So here is 2 wifi not as visible but after a while i hit them with calmag 7ml per gallon and started to clear up, not as visible here but here is to hoping there are just nute hogs. Also they have been around at least 6 months and no spreading to others plants etc...
IMAG0443
IMAG0447

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom