• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokie

smokie

Here is a pic for the lab.
Strawberry Diesel x Bubblegum from another site, i got these beans from CD:)

IMG 0168
IMG 0194

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMOKIE:)
yup those are real nice and ya CO made a few good ones in the last round, ive got a few from him aswell..
very nice:)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F4 cannarado gear...

this one is my fav right nowbecause she sells like chocolate covered cherries no shit, i have three oters that look like this one but this oe is the only one with this smell...i have 11 total runing in the veg tent and yes i have several like 5 that have a destinct CHERRY smell....

now i have one that looks like the one above but its smell is not at all nice ts rather OOFENCIVE[sp] to the nose, i think may be this is the ETHER PHENO its not cherry and its not like the chco cherry so it must be the ETHER no?..
peace:D

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah the female had a deep rich cherry smell. Almost a choco cherry smell for sure. I also had a lemon pheno that got dusted. Not sure if i got you any of those but it had the same structure but a lemon funk smell. Def carried some D characteristics in both girls. The ether will give your nose a lil tang when you smell it. Def unique to the alien tech geno.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANNA:)
ahh man that you for that info and YES COCO CHERRY would be another good way to put the smell im getting, i have marked the OFFENCIVE one and will keep putting nose to it to see if that ETHER comes on at any time.....you know what im after here so ya the thought of geting a TECH leaner is a win for me, it would be to much for me to ask to get a FEMALE/MALE in the same grow but i can dream....i also like the CHERRY ones there nice aswell but this coco cherry is intoxicating!!...
thanks brother:D

symbiote420

symbiote420

This is a great heads up info for me on what to look out for, thanks fellas!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is kinda crazy! 8 males. I never heard of any shit like that happening. Hopefully I don't have the same issue. I wander if they got mixed up with the White Fire Alien or Fire Alien beans. Looks like some fire tho!

JAWS

JAWS

hey GOTO:)
i just put that pic in my line up it will be on one of my packs..
sweet;)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Jaws, your so resourceful when it comes to the pots you use. Mad hippie love on re using whatever gets the job done ..... I always get a kick outta what you use...... 2 liters, 3 gal trash cans lol. Do work big homie. Much respect ~Smf~

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF:)
thank you my brother and hey man those thrash cans fit PERFECTLY in my 5x5 seven across and five down, if i could just figure out how to keep the sides of my tent from sucking inward once i zip them up then id have it made.....have 20 plants with atlest one side smahed in really sucks, but hell what can ya do..
respecr much:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Also just to be clear.....not saying all Chemdog D, white, white fire, ext ext have tmv. I'm just stating that cuts from certain circles or areas who are passing out some of those cuts have been known to have it. I just think its pretty wild that how jaws pic on the last page( whatever that may be) has shown up in many phenos of white s1s and white fire phenos.....just seems a little questionable

Maybe the cuts that display these chacteristics are just more susceptible to TMV? OR they all require a higher dose of "macro/micro nutrient "X"? My Patchouli plant gets leaves like that sometimes. That post from smokie post#1060, with the two pics looks like pH or lockup to me. I would think that if it's testing negative for TMV it's got to be something else. A deficiency of some kind. Cal/Mg seems to help when I get those "TMV like"symptoms in the Aliendawg phenos I find, due to the Chemdog D in the lineage.

JAWS

JAWS

PURPLE INSANITY coloradodreamn gear!!

ok so this is the second run with this plant but this will not be a grow where she should be judged apon, i got this palnt back two weeks into flower form a friend of mine and he did not do her justice in the veg department and seeing she was in flower when i got her i was unable to do anything about that..

KOOL-AID KUSH * BLOWFISH is her make up and she is indeed quite nice and puts on STRSIGHT LIGHT PURPLE hues to her buds starting about half way through or so, umm not sure what we will see with this in this rond though...i managed to get a single cut of her to root and she is now doing ok so in the next round we will gt a TRUE look at her and what shes all about.....

as you can see by the pics shes no sloutch in the RESIN department and her color carries over into her grapish like smell, with a really good acceptable STONE...

i was very lucky to have got the last 75 seeds that the breeder was releasing from his personal stash of these seeds, i lost a large number of them awhile back with that very bad soil ISSUE i went through but i have her in cut form and i still have a few seeds left so ya in time i will make some fresh stock but for now im just going to enjoy the small amount of buds im going to get from this plant in this round..
peace:)

Skummy

Skummy

hello SMF:)
thank you my brother and hey man those thrash cans fit PERFECTLY in my 5x5 seven across and five down, if i could just figure out how to keep the sides of my tent from sucking inward once i zip them up then id have it made.....have 20 plants with atlest one side smahed in really sucks, but hell what can ya do..
respecr much:)

I hate how my tent sucks in also haha
Much props man diggin the updates!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
You could you pvc "t-fittings" and pvc piping and make "ribs" on your tent frame. Like jail bars, slide the top of the T over the top/bottom outside support put a pvc pipe cut to fit. Just came up with this now lol Does it make sense? Just light pvc pipes lining the side that sucks in and preventing the heavy material from smashing up your babies. I just use one tray size down from my tent size. Give me some space all around, half foot or so. If space is the key thing then make a screen that takes up the whole foot print and train outside of your trays, up to the tent edges. Thoughts?

Crom

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Jaws & Crom ,

Fer some reason I can't give either-o-you Likes on this or any other thread . So this is a Formal Like to yer posts ,,,

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
SKUMMY
ya this has been a problem ever sence i got these tents and its a stupid problem at that, i cant belive the ppl who made these did not set something up to prevent this from happening or atleast send a PROBLEM SOLVE kit to the problem...

CROM
yes my friend i have been thinking about such a thing but i never thought to run MUTI pvc pips along the three sides i was thinking a + type pattern but i dont think that would be good enough, i think id end up with 4 squares on each side STILL pulling in out its self instead of just one whole side....

may be do 4 pipes per side would be the ticket, ive also been struggling to get a fan properly afixed to the tent....awhle back i ran into a dude that had a decent idea how to get that done but ive lost the thread and he never really got into it to much before he disapeared, he showed one pick and it loked pretty doable but now my minds a bit fuzzy on exactly how he did it...

it was a high corner set up where he brought two PVC pipes in at an angle from the corner then droped another PVC pipe down from the and lastly yet another PVC pipe from the bottom of that down to and attatched to the corner poll....the PVC pipe that was attatched to the first two angled pipes was the one that held the fan in an up-side down direction, this alloud the fan to be able to rotate...

it was a very solid idea but the whole set-up is somthing i need to be looking at to begun trying to do it myself...

DONNY
verry sorry to hear your having troubles with the new function on this site, it took me a bit to get it understood but it seems to work quite well now....and thank you much for the LIKE.....

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

she seems to be doing well after her TP and in the third pic you can see the lower shoots growing nicly and those will be my next cuts that i will be taking in about a week, i like them to be fairly strong to insure i get a good chance at getting them to root for me...

im making a HYBRID as we speak with this CTRAIN and in the next seed drop i'll be dropping a few and wll get a GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX done with the STARFIGHTER being the outcross so it should be decent im thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom