• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
ahhh, glad I found this thread. PM me.
lol.yeah!damn bro.I left my electric larryland at your spot.lol.hate it when that happens.WHAT UP JAWS?I have to check your strain of the day.lol.late making my rounds.gdp rep's a good dude,he wont do you wrong.

N

NW_GDP_REP

Sup fudge, seeing lots of good people here. Glad the GDP is in so many gardens and X's, that makes me happy.

JAWS

JAWS

where in the hell....

not sure what you ment by this ^^^^ but i love your message!!........

lol.yeah!damn bro.I left my electric larryland at your spot.lol.hate it when that happens.WHAT UP JAWS?I have to check your strain of the day.lol.late making my rounds.gdp rep's a good dude,he wont do you wrong.

HAHAHA sorry brother i rarely ever pitch/push gifted seeds!!!!!

FREE THE BEAN JAWS! FREE THE BEAN!

things are MATURING nicely it wont be long now!!....
thanks friends:)

N

NW_GDP_REP

not sure what you ment by this ^^^^ but i love your message!!........

HAHAHA sorry brother i rarely ever pitch/push gifted seeds!!!!!

things are MATURING nicely it wont be long now!!....
thanks friends:)
I was saying/thinking where in the HELL did you score all the GDP beans I dont have... just sent you a message bout all that... haha.
I was trippin' thinking Ken released a bunch of stuff without telling me. BTW, more Kens Kush, and FINALLY BAY11 be dropping soon. Check the appropriate sources.

With all the love for GDP, sure wish we could drop it on the farm, Logic?

JAWS

JAWS

I was saying/thinking where in the HELL did you score all the GDP beans I dont have... just sent you a message bout all that... haha.
I was trippin' thinking Ken released a bunch of stuff without telling me. BTW, more Kens Kush, and FINALLY BAY11 be dropping soon. Check the appropriate sources.

With all the love for GDP, sure wish we could drop it on the farm, Logic?

ya that BAY 11 is starting to get some talk and its only good things ive heard about it so far, KENS KUSH is a new one to me but it sounds solid and would run her given the chance..

as far as the other Question i have no idea you just need to get in touch with logic on that..
thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so i got inthere this morning and did the deed so we now have all but three flowering plants inside the 4x4 and all the new YOUNGER plants into th 5x5 so we have room to work in....

i also TPed two of the FEMALE STRAFIGHTER into three galon pots but those were the only seeded plants that were showing FEMALE, over the next week i'll be gettin all the CLONES that are still in two litters TPed into the bigger pots and i will begin to jot shit down on papper of what i have and how many more i need to fill my space.....once this is done i will contact my nothern grow buddie and have him come down and get everything else i dont have room for and shortly after that i will begin taking fresh cuts for the next round aswell as lining out what seeds i will be poping next...

YES it seems like im getting ahead of myself and YES i am just a bit but i know for-sure that the YIELD im going to get from my flowering plants is just not going to cut it for me in this round the NUMBER will be scary low, so instead of putting to much more time into them ive put them under the 400MH and will finish them there...mean while im focusing on the new batch in the 5x5 because those are going to be killer, and as a bonus alot of wht im flowering right now will also be in the new grow but under FAR better conditions to be sure.....

ive been holding out for a couple new cuts but at this point even if they show they wont get a spot in the new grow in the 5x5 i just wont have time to get them to the right size to put out the budage i need, these clones in the below pic will most likly not make the next round either there just to far behind...and im sure my northern grow buddie will be wanting those but im keeping both of the CHEM SODA cuts he can have the third one..
PICT3536

a pic of the 5x5 after getting everything in there from the 4x4...
PICT3545

peace:)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey Jaws - Hope this note finds you well. How many mom do you think I can keep in a 4x4, and what's your suggestion for maintain slow and steady growth? I see all those plants in your 5x5 and it makes me ponder. Thanks, brother.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws - Hope this note finds you well. How many mom do you think I can keep in a 4x4, and what's your suggestion for maintain slow and steady growth? I see all those plants in your 5x5 and it makes me ponder. Thanks, brother.

outwest

thats a very WIDE OPEN QUESTION my brother the size you want to keep your moms at will be a MAJOR FACTOR on how many you would be able to house in the 4x4, i dont keep moms i tried it last year and man did i pay the price ended up with a 4X5 WHITE SALMON and a 3x7+ INSANE JANE and they were in my 5X5 tent with like 15 other plants in 3gallon pots....

i could not keep them under control in veg so after like 4months i said to hell with it and flowered them NIGHTMARE it was...point here is im not a good person to ask about houseing and keeping mothers under control or healthy.....

topping will slow her down and after she gets going i think WEEKLY removel of clones is a must and something i did not do, mainly because i did not know how to properly house a MOTHER...i have a lot better outlook on how its don now but i still dont keep mothers, i just cycle clones over clones untill i get tired of the strain then i drop it and move on....
sorry broo_O

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for the thorough reply. I always appreciate a new perspective. Keep doing what you do.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE SALMON MOTHER i kept for like 6 months total, this was well before i ever flowered her out...

White20salmon20flowering
White20salomn20flowering

here some shots of the buds her offspring put off, she a wonderfull plant with over sweet berry smells and yields really good aswell..
PICT1371
PICT1372
PICT1385
White20salmon20cola

peace:D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thats a very WIDE OPEN QUESTION my brother the size you want to keep your moms at will be a MAJOR FACTOR on how many you would be able to house in the 4x4, i dont keep moms i tried it last year and man did i pay the price ended up with a 4X5 WHITE SALMON and a 3x7+ INSANE JANE and they were in my 5X5 tent with like 15 other plants in 3gallon pots....

i could not keep them under control in veg so after like 4months i said to hell with it and flowered them NIGHTMARE it was...point here is im not a good person to ask about houseing and keeping mothers under control or healthy.....

topping will slow her down and after she gets going i think WEEKLY removel of clones is a must and something i did not do, mainly because i did not know how to properly house a MOTHER...i have a lot better outlook on how its don now but i still dont keep mothers, i just cycle clones over clones untill i get tired of the strain then i drop it and move on....
sorry broo_O

I had a hell of a time keeping mothers over the winter..
I have no tent. just a 6ft x4ft table and 450w MH...the light i have isnt enough to keep plants more than 2 or 3ft tall...and I did not top and prune them enough.:confused:

I dont wanna even keep mothers..thats why im going to make lots of my own seeds:)

.but I will need to keep a few mothers...so Im just gonna keep pruning the crap out of em next time.:rolleyes:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have no tent. just a 6ft x4ft table and 450w MH...the light i have isnt enough to keep plants more than 2 or 3ft tall...and I did not top and prune them enough.:confused:

I dont wanna even keep mothers..thats why im going to make lots of my own seeds:)

.but I will need to keep a few mothers...so Im just gonna keep pruning the crap out of em next time.:rolleyes:

When I was a kid I had a buddy whose dad was an orchid grower. Their backyard/patio was full of all types of amazing orchids. I kinda view my cannabis plants in the same way. They are all unique and I just like having them around. I don't mind learning a little maintenance, and I really just want to have my own rotating stable of genetics. Moving forward the only way a plant comes into my garden is via seed or my own clone.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

that amount of light should do you just fine, i kept mine under 400W MH the whole time untill flower that is...

Fat Colos there Jaws!! Very nice!

YUP the SALMON is full on fat buded BEAUTY and she a fav at the moment and has been for going on a year now!!!

When I was a kid I had a buddy whose dad was an orchid grower. Their backyard/patio was full of all types of amazing orchids. I kinda view my cannabis plants in the same way. They are all unique and I just like having them around. I don't mind learning a little maintenance, and I really just want to have my own rotating stable of genetics. Moving forward the only way a plant comes into my garden is via seed or my own clone.

outwest

i hear there my brother but some STRAINS you just cant get in seed form and if you want it bad enough you need to open up just a bit, BUT IT CAN BITE YOU ON THE ASS at times mainly in the BORG invasion ARRRRRRRRRR..........

peace friends:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom