The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

COUPLE GROUP SHOTS were at 51 days today and they have had there last feeding we will now just wait for them to finish and in the mean time i will be flushing the shit out of them untill the trich are where i like them to be....

PICT3564
PICT3565

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES she has just been put under the 1000HPS so we should start to see some real growth out of her now, i see some secondary side shoots starting to take off so ya thats always a good thing...

peace;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Dpd looks off the hook but platinum dojo sounds like a mighty fine cross. What are tour intentions behind this cross? To beef ip yeild or potency on the dpd or get purple platinum?

JAWS

JAWS

Dpd looks off the hook but platinum dojo sounds like a mighty fine cross. What are tour intentions behind this cross? To beef ip yeild or potency on the dpd or get purple platinum?

my plan was to get the DPD into seed form in which atleast 98% of the seeds popped would give the grower a PURPLE PLANT, this project started awhile back when i first made the DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO ix i then poped some of those and at this point i was looking for a MALE/FEMALE of the PURPLE kind and i found them both so i BREED then together and those are whats on the IX at this time...

the goal here was simple but the time it could have taken to find what i was looking for did not take much time at all, i did not make the IX or the PLAT DOJO for any other reason other then getting the DOJO in seed form and in the PURPLE ZONE....at this time i do not know if i have been successful but im pretty confident that i have met the goals for this project.....

im done with the dojo as far as taking her any futher with-in her own GENETICS but i will continue to work with her in HYBRIDS untill i run out of pollen or just get tired of runing the FEMALE...

i set apon the same path with the BANANA KUSH i got her at f7 and have made f8-f9 so i'll most likly drop the BANANA as far as working any more on the GENETIC line, my main goal with this one was also pretty basic i just wanted to get some fresh stock of her made because i see alot of ppl still interrested in her so thats why i worked with her for two grows in a row...like the DPD i will make HYBRIDS with her untill i get tired of her hanging around, the goal was not to find PHENOS but just to get more stock made umm others can PHENO hunt if they wish...
peace;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im down with that. making more dpd seeds is a great idea. i really admire your drive to put in the work to make all your crosses, ix, f gens. i wish i had the space to basically mimic what youre doing.

thanks for taking the time to explain your project in such detail. its very much appreciated bro

homebrew420

homebrew420

Always greta top see what you've got in the Lab Jaws! The DPD looks great, did you say she carries a peppery smell at all? The only thing I have grown to date with DPD is Magic Merlin, GDP x DPD. sweet and peppery.
You Banana Kush, did you find true banana aromas or is it more of yeasty esters you get, similar to a belgiun wit beer? Sweet fake banana like candy?
Nice work brother

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

im down with that. making more dpd seeds is a great idea. i really admire your drive to put in the work to make all your crosses, ix, f gens. i wish i had the space to basically mimic what youre doing.

thanks for taking the time to explain your project in such detail. its very much appreciated bro

thank yo my friend im glad you liked the lay out of my work!!

Always greta top see what you've got in the Lab Jaws! The DPD looks great, did you say she carries a peppery smell at all? The only thing I have grown to date with DPD is Magic Merlin, GDP x DPD. sweet and peppery.
You Banana Kush, did you find true banana aromas or is it more of yeasty esters you get, similar to a belgiun wit beer? Sweet fake banana like candy?
Nice work brother

Peace

NOPE no pepper smell on the DOJO i have i think its kinda dull in smell but if you give a bud a little squeesssss and then rub your fingers together you do get a grapish type smell, again im not sure what or how much a heavely POLLENATED plant has to do with the smell but right now thats the smell i get from her...

NOPE no BANANA or LAFFY TAFFY she smell just like she did in the last round WET SMASHED PENUTS MIXED WITH LIVER CHEESE and that exactly what her mother smelled like...

ive also tried to get AS FAR away from the typical BANANA KUSH structure as i could so in this next round of seeds ppl should see far more taller plants aposed to the short stocky MOLD prone BANANA KUSH, i had a very short stocky male at the start of this round aswell as a more slinder taller pheno and as the FEMALE had showed her traits i went with the TALLER male because he matched up best with the TALLER FEMALE.....

im going to find some one to run a few of these F9 just to see how they do and see if i can get that person to run one untopped and one topped so we can get a look at how the two differ in growth, i cant do it because im moving onto other things.
peace:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Jaws! Things r looking good around here as always. Stop by my new threads when u get a chance! The Funk Lab is about to blow up again. I got all my Alien and OGR gear in there this round. Them Banana Kush r gonna be some dank. My White Banana Kush was off the hook. Keep up all the hard work, bro.

JAWS

JAWS

Yo Jaws! Things r looking good around here as always. Stop by my new threads when u get a chance! The Funk Lab is about to blow up again. I got all my Alien and OGR gear in there this round. Them Banana Kush r gonna be some dank. My White Banana Kush was off the hook. Keep up all the hard work, bro.

YES SIR will do shortly..

JAWS

JAWS

TIME FOR THE MALES TO MAKE A SHOWING......

group of 5 today....
MALES

ALIENDAWG F4
MALE 1

MALE 2

STARFIGHTER
MALE 1

MALE 2

as far as the ALIENDAWG F4 gos ive already made my choise ant it will be the NASTY SMELLING PHENO that i will be using in the making of the next GEN of this strain and i will make some HYBRIDS with him aswell.....

in the first pic you can see him hes the third plant from left to right....still not sure on the STARFIGHTER i have two FEMALES and two males with one still not showing sex yet..

JAWS

JAWS

do you have any cabanana pics in your g files ?

i dont have any personaly but i'll look around and see if i can find some, i sent out so many strains last round i can not remember who got what or who grew what...

Reactions: mal
socalval

socalval

cool sorry to get off topic back to the DOJO yeah im with grit on this one .Purp with white hair im thinking of grapes with whip cream or cream cheese . Looks like a stunner though .

JAWS

JAWS

that DPD ix is gonna be one bad purple bia!!! hows the smoke on her?

ya shes a pretty one but the DPD IX i made last time around umm may still have a pack laying around soo ya man anytine, but the main reason im showing her now is because i know ppl are going to want to see the MOTHER of the PLATINUM DOJO so ive been dropping pics in here just for that.....have no idea how she taste or even smoke this is my second round with here and this time like last time she is fully seeded so i cant really coment on those aspects of the strain, heavly seeded bud just dont smoke or taste true so no need to try untill i get a solid UNSEEDED bud which should come in the next round seeings i have a couple clones going of her...

cool sorry to get off topic back to the DOJO yeah im with grit on this one .Purp with white hair im thinking of grapes with whip cream or cream cheese . Looks like a stunner though .

second pic in the post above is a nice one i think it gives you a look at the MULTI colors of this gril, DARK GREEN--LIGHT GREEN--PURPLE--WHITE--BROWN/GOLD all in a single shot so ya i love that one..
thanks friends:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom