The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

DAAAAAMN those look good! Was just over at IC checkin on the Pinkdawg. Oh snap! Jaws is like you kinda know what your doing!? Haha Great work as always. Starfighters...I think a kinda want it!

Peace brotha

ya i made a few HYBRIDS that i just said lets see what they do and the PINKDAWG #1 #2 were a couple of those, i think dan is doing a really good job with those and i really love how there stacking of his plants.....those pics are making me want to maybe try a couple.....

ya if ya get a chance to run the STARFIGHTER do it you wont be disapointed believe me bro thats a winner, funny im making F2's............
respect brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

STARFIGHTER 39 days into 12/12.............................

i know there has been a lot of shit to do with this STRAIN good and bads, i personal think that ALIEN killed it with this piece of work and i love it..

i dont know ALIEN and have never spoke a word to him but i got to say ALIEN THANK YOU much for this one and i look forward to runing more of your gear when/if it finds its way into my hands....

peace:D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

View attachment 233295View attachment 233296View attachment 233297

i know there has been a lot of shit to do with this STRAIN good and bads, i personal think that ALIEN killed it with this piece of work and i love it..

i dont know ALIEN and have never spoke a word to him but i got to say ALIEN THANK YOU much for this one and i look forward to runing more of your gear when/if it finds its way into my hands....

that baby is smoking hot... i popped some soylent green so far 4 of 5 popped and into the soil. also popped platinum dojo 2 of 5 popped and are now in soil.. thanks bro for the testers. ill be logging them in my big queso grows thread if you want a peek

JAWS

JAWS

that baby is smoking hot... i popped some soylent green so far 4 of 5 popped and into the soil. also popped platinum dojo 2 of 5 popped and are now in soil.. thanks bro for the testers. ill be logging them in my big queso grows thread if you want a peek

hey brother thanks for popping those, are you still waiting for the last SOYLENT to pop or is it a dud?......also same Question on the PLATINUM.....i'll for-sure be dropping by once you get things up and moing along..
thank you:)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey brother thanks for popping those, are you still waiting for the last SOYLENT to pop or is it a dud?......also same Question on the PLATINUM.....i'll for-sure be dropping by once you get things up and moing along..
thank you:)
my pleasure brother .. i havent checked them this morning but the SG looked like it just needs some more time. the PD appears to be a little harder of a shell and might take a little longer. ill let you know once i get home from work.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looking good as usual J! I got this male Alien Double Dawg = Chemdog #4/Aliendawg f3 (cannarado) and he reeks of mothballs, fuel, cherry and witch hazel!! He's so sturdy and branchy I'm gonna stud him LOL
I have to take an updated pic, these are from 2wks ago after taking cuts
Symbiote420 118
Symbiote420 117

4 of the 8 lowers I removed were 12 - 14" long!

JAWS

JAWS

my pleasure brother .. i havent checked them this morning but the SG looked like it just needs some more time. the PD appears to be a little harder of a shell and might take a little longer. ill let you know once i get home from work.

thanks brother that would be great, and i hope they rest pop for you over the next day or so!!.......
Looking good as usual J! I got this male Alien Double Dawg = Chemdog #4/Aliendawg f3 (cannarado) and he reeks of mothballs, fuel, cherry and witch hazel!! He's so sturdy and branchy I'm gonna stud him LOL
I have to take an updated pic, these are from 2wks ago after taking cutsView attachment 233339View attachment 233340
4 of the 8 lowers I removed were 12 - 14" long!

ya man i like that one an i just check and i got some of those aswell so hell ya i can watch you and get a fill for what i might get when there time comes in my tent...thank you

peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

When will those Starfighter F2 beans be dry brudah?....lol
Yeah what Cannarado said^^!! Haha. and Yes jaws it is just a little funny your are making f2s of the most overpriced seeds...ever. And you got them for free. Well good on ya. Dans got me itching to germ the Pinks and the Solar Flairs, I ve been wanting to get them going since you were making them. Oh so many projects in the works.
Great photos btw.
Starfighters to the rescue!!(in a sing-songy tone of course)

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

When will those Starfighter F2 beans be dry brudah?....lol

HAHAHAHAHA i hear ya brother, umm next month for sure....

Yeah what Cannarado said^^!! Haha. and Yes jaws it is just a little funny your are making f2s of the most overpriced seeds...ever. And you got them for free. Well good on ya. Dans got me itching to germ the Pinks and the Solar Flairs, I ve been wanting to get them going since you were making them. Oh so many projects in the works.
Great photos btw.
Starfighters to the rescue!!(in a sing-songy tone of course)

Peace

yup i was lucky and fill into a 5 count pack and was very thankful to my bro for sharing, it looks like i'll need to make another batch or maybe some STARFIGHTER BX...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them StarFighters r looking great, Jaws! All of Alien's gear is fire for sure. My room is off the hook right now. I can wait to pop the Galactic Tahoe and Lemon Alien Dawg next. Hope all is well in the Shark Tank. PM me when u get a chance.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

well said bro

JAWS

JAWS

Them StarFighters r looking great, Jaws! All of Alien's gear is fire for sure. My room is off the hook right now. I can wait to pop the Galactic Tahoe and Lemon Alien Dawg next. Hope all is well in the Shark Tank. PM me when u get a chance.

i was just scoping out a LAD grow and i can deffinatly see the ALD in my STARFIGHTERS and i think he was like a week behind me in flower but the buds on my STARFIGHTER are much bigger then the ones he has on his STRAIGHT LAD, so now im wondering if these big ass buds on the STARFIGHTER are thanks to the ALIEN DIESEL thats in this STARFIGHTER.....and its looking like a few of my friends are getting a good amount of ALIENS gear in there spots so im really hoping i can get some left overs, im not to proud to accept second had GOLD.....

well said bro

i speak the truth when the truth is all thats needed!!

respect my friends:D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i was just scoping out a LAD grow and i can deffinatly see the ALD in my STARFIGHTERS and i think he was like a week behind me in flower but the buds on my STARFIGHTER are much bigger then the ones he has on his STRAIGHT LAD, so now im wondering if these big ass buds on the STARFIGHTER are thanks to the ALIEN DIESEL thats in this STARFIGHTER.....and its looking like a few of my friends are getting a good amount of ALIENS gear in there spots so im really hoping i can get some left overs, im not to proud to accept second had GOLD.....

i speak the truth when the truth is all thats needed!!

respect my friends:D

just a heads up there is no alien diesel in starfighter at all. starfighter is LAD x tahoe alien

JAWS

JAWS

just a heads up there is no alien diesel in starfighter at all. starfighter is LAD x tahoe alien

AHHH what the hell why do i have it lasted like that, humm im a little bummed because i got a straight pack of ALIEN DIESEL as was thinking BX boy would that have made me look dummer then i already do..
trippppingggg;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

AHHH what the hell why do i have it lasted like that, humm im a little bummed because i got a straight pack of ALIEN DIESEL as was thinking BX boy would that have made me look dummer then i already do..
trippppingggg;)

the alien diesel are fems i believe. i know he reversed th AD to hit fruity pebble og, cherry ak 47 and i think a couple more that im not sure of. i checked the beans when i got home and they still havent popped. ill give them a couple more days and then if nothing ill drop them in dirt and set them outside for shits and gigs .

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Man i would kill for a pack of alien d ecsd is my new fav so I'm on a diedel kick and its all i want well that and some other shit but mostly sick sour in seed form!!! lucky duck those are gonna be epic!!!

JAWS

JAWS

the alien diesel are fems i believe. i know he reversed th AD to hit fruity pebble og, cherry ak 47 and i think a couple more that im not sure of. i checked the beans when i got home and they still havent popped. ill give them a couple more days and then if nothing ill drop them in dirt and set them outside for shits and gigs .

ya i had the FPOG * AD and dropped all them and then i had that SOIL issue and lost every one of them so ya i was pretty mad to have lost all of those in that way but by the time i figured out what was wrong it was to late to save them...

Man i would kill for a pack of alien d ecsd is my new fav so I'm on a diedel kick and its all i want well that and some other shit but mostly sick sour in seed form!!! lucky duck those are gonna be epic!!!

yup those will make some good HYBRIDS when there number comes up!!..

peace;)

kinger

kinger

Damn bro that starfighter looks killer :) Hope she turns out killer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom