• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

VERRY BERRY KUSH F2
Male 3
Male 2

were at day 43 today i do believe so the major swell is yet to come, ohh ya a pair of pics of the male i used to make some F3's...
peace;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Gonna do a run on Baba's gear in a month or so. I was supposed to get a tester thread up, but the beans got delayed then I had a seed run go off right before I got the gear late...Ugh Either way I WILL do a thread for Baba's gear, I owe him that! So I'm probably going to run Key Lime Kush, Big League Billy, and I may put in some Acai OGs, but probably not till later. Stoked on the KLK! His mamma is a butte! lol The BLB is no slacker either, and the Acai OG is the VBK x BSOG! Like you said JAWS, gotta clear some schtuff out before more gear will fit! lol I still try to cut it super close with space, but that's how it goes. I'll get that run started soon! Stoked!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

Gonna do a run on Baba's gear in a month or so. I was supposed to get a tester thread up, but the beans got delayed then I had a seed run go off right before I got the gear late...Ugh Either way I WILL do a thread for Baba's gear, I owe him that! So I'm probably going to run Key Lime Kush, Big League Billy, and I may put in some Acai OGs, but probably not till later. Stoked on the KLK! His mamma is a butte! lol The BLB is no slacker either, and the Acai OG is the VBK x BSOG! Like you said JAWS, gotta clear some schtuff out before more gear will fit! lol I still try to cut it super close with space, but that's how it goes. I'll get that run started soon! Stoked!

Crom

i'll be looking in on that one big time, the KEY LIME KUSH has my attention so ya for-sure give me a heads up when ya get that one gonig....

AWESOME:);)

rollon

rollon

thanks friends but ive never had much luck with the REVEG plus i got some much GEAR to get to, so i think i will fully enjoy her when shes done and just accept the fact that i got lots of seeds on this strain now so im good to go.....and dont forget i got the ALIENDAWG F3 that i got from brother CROM to drop in the next seed drop so im sure i'll find a killer in those aswell....

thanks for the cool vibes though;)
Reveg is a little like trying to recreate ur first time.never quite the same

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
a plant would have to be pretty super badass for me to do a reveg. it takes way too long and can grow many more in its place by the time it gets back to growing.
Yeah, revegging sucks...only do it if it's a must! When revegging indoors and flowering successive plants on that revegged mother you won't get the yield you'd get off them before the change in hormones and revegging...
But, ime, with outdoor I've seen revegged plants get super yields but you have to strip the whole bottom of the revegged plant and get the right structure and branching going once it's growing leaves again.
Seems like with the sunlight you can restore some lost vigor and with that long of a season a revegger does alright, but indoors I've never seen a revegger do as well as the non-vegger counterpart. Even with ample veg time and the revegger will look super healthy and be growing but just won't bud as fast and as heavy at the end. fwiw

A long time ago an old timer gave me a tip I still swear by to this day!!! Always throw your mothers out in the sunlight in the late spring or peak of summer to re-invigorate them, you'll get mad growth and the next batches of clones seem to be super vigorous. The annual sunlighting of the mothers seem to keep them in top gear and always performing with no slowdown. ;)

JAWS

JAWS

Yeah, revegging sucks...only do it if it's a must! When revegging indoors and flowering successive plants on that revegged mother you won't get the yield you'd get off them before the change in hormones and revegging...
But, ime, with outdoor I've seen revegged plants get super yields but you have to strip the whole bottom of the revegged plant and get the right structure and branching going once it's growing leaves again.
Seems like with the sunlight you can restore some lost vigor and with that long of a season a revegger does alright, but indoors I've never seen a revegger do as well as the non-vegger counterpart. Even with ample veg time and the revegger will look super healthy and be growing but just won't bud as fast and as heavy at the end. fwiw

A long time ago an old timer gave me a tip I still swear by to this day!!! Always throw your mothers out in the sunlight in the late spring or peak of summer to re-invigorate them, you'll get mad growth and the next batches of clones seem to be super vigorous. The annual sunlighting of the mothers seem to keep them in top gear and always performing with no slowdown. ;)

thanks for stopping by brother BABA....

ya the revegg would be a last resort and one i would have tried with my WHITE SALMON if i had it to do over but we cant go back in time so sadly shes just gone...

ya the outside mybe solid advice but im in the middle of town and there is no taking anything out side here where im at just not possible, but thats some knowledge..

much respect:)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, I forgot to qualify my statement with that...not everyone can just throw em in the backyard...but in most backyards there is a spot or two not visible by neighbors and in june a vegging plant typically only stinks when your standing right around it, fwiw
I got a Salmon Backcross in the works: SCBB X Sockeye OG == Smoked Salmon!!:)

We'll get you swimming with the Salmon again Jaws..

JAWS

JAWS

Congrat's on your seed line!

BTW do you ever sleep? Keep doing it for the medical community.

thank you my friend its been a long long time coming, and it looks like its going to take of end of the week, we shall see how it gos..

Yeah, I forgot to qualify my statement with that...not everyone can just throw em in the backyard...but in most backyards there is a spot or two not visible by neighbors and in june a vegging plant typically only stinks when your standing right around it, fwiw
I got a Salmon Backcross in the works: SCBB X Sockeye OG == Smoked Salmon!!:)

We'll get you swimming with the Salmon again Jaws..

right now im trying to figure out a safe way to make some OIL on my deck even thats a callenge but im thinking about it....

on your last statement ANY TIME would love to try those no doubt, im not sure what ever happen to the SOCK-EYE thing but i know things dont always go as planed..

thanks friends;)

JAWS

JAWS

Very cool to see you throwing your gear out broseph. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate events that took place before the drop, but none the less, your gear is gonna fly bro. Keep it tight and god bless!

thank you much my brother and ya i hope things go good for me on the bean front.....

on the other matter UMM AHHH yaaaaaa........

peace bro:)

was just over to your STARFIGHTER THREAD and im pretty sure i have the PHENO you spoke of as SWEET BIG YIELDING, your buds were huge....mines not that big YET {haha} but mine was topped and it under a single 1000w and im at 44 days today and i am overly happy so far with the STARFIGHTER....

thanks brother;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey JAWS you could do your oil run late at night when everyone's a sleep. I used to do that so the neighbors were less likely to know where the smell came from. Though I smoke it inside where the smoke goes outside anyway, but I'm legal so whateves. You can spray anywhere you can get your supplies without having stuff fall into the dish. Maybe a lid would help with transporting. If smell is the issue then night time, rainy day under a roof ledge will work well for keeping the smell down. Maybe real early in the morning would work too?

Best of luck,
Crom

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
thank you much my brother and ya i hope things go good for me on the bean front.....

on the other matter UMM AHHH yaaaaaa........

peace bro:)

was just over to your STARFIGHTER THREAD and im pretty sure i have the PHENO you spoke of as SWEET BIG YIELDING, your buds were huge....mines not that big YET {haha} but mine was topped and it under a single 1000w and im at 44 days today and i am overly happy so far with the STARFIGHTER....

thanks brother;)

They will get there size wise bro. I could tell a few were monsters but weight really got packed in onthe last 2 weeks. Couldn't believe how dense it was. Good luck my friend!

~Exotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom