• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F4

View attachment 233859

hard to believe i have 6 of these going and only have one clone of her in my hand and one in the dome that hopefully roots for me..
peace:)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

looking good bro.. so the soylent green went 5 for 5 while the platinum dojo was 2 for 5 . hope i get some beautiful purple buds from those babies. ill even take a male and hit hime to a kens gdp if hes purple.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sux u lost that FPOG x Alien Diesel. I popped 1 seed and found a winner. She's purple as fuck right now! I can't wait to smoke that bitch. She will be coming down in a week or so.

JAWS

JAWS

Very nice on the F4's my friend. Its nice to see lines being worked to Thier full potential. Be back soon to take a peek! Keep it hard my homie!

yup should get a decent number of F5 from the plant this round so i'll be set on her for-sure.....

Sux u lost that FPOG x Alien Diesel. I popped 1 seed and found a winner. She's purple as fuck right now! I can't wait to smoke that bitch. She will be coming down in a week or so.

ya man i was really excited about that one and i lost all 20 to that bad soil issue i went threw awhile back and was unable to aquire any more so thats a lost jem it seems, but the pains been lifted a bit thanks to these killer STARFIGHTER GENETICS...

JAWS

JAWS

Those F4's are frosty mang!

ya brother and i have one that is starting to be far above the others, sadly thats not one i took cuts of:(:( but its ok i'll have plenty of seeds to look trough...im really hoping the cut i took the other ay will root for ma because that ones off the COCO PHENO.....and ya man were only 43 days in so we still have some blowing up to do, and the next feeding they will get another kick of the KOOL-BLOOM so hell ya...

JAWS

JAWS

You could try your luck with a reveg JAWS!

Reveg!
She looks fire fire!

thanks friends but ive never had much luck with the REVEG plus i got some much GEAR to get to, so i think i will fully enjoy her when shes done and just accept the fact that i got lots of seeds on this strain now so im good to go.....and dont forget i got the ALIENDAWG F3 that i got from brother CROM to drop in the next seed drop so im sure i'll find a killer in those aswell....

thanks for the cool vibes though;)

sox

sox

yeah, all my
thanks friends but ive never had much luck with the REVEG plus i got some much GEAR to get to, so i think i will fully enjoy her when shes done and just accept the fact that i got lots of seeds on this strain now so im good to go.....and dont forget i got the ALIENDAWG F3 that i got from brother CROM to drop in the next seed drop so im sure i'll find a killer in those aswell....

thanks for the cool vibes though;)

Hell yeah Jaws...revegs have never gone well for me either...you will find her again, you got the beans to handle it!

JAWS

JAWS

Omg my alien dawgs are gargantuan. We'll talk.I need to post some pics tonight.btw pineapple daywrecker sounds awesome.good luck buddy.

ya i got 6 going and one is really looking good while another is fully seeded so YA, hahah talk at ya soon brother...

super sweet

dude i just checked out your thread and man you got some sweet gear from BABA i almost got a pack of the SOCK-EYE SALMON but things did not work out with that one, im sure those SALOM BERRIES will do good by you for-sure....

i got some VERRY BERRY KUSH going in f2 form and one is INSANE and the other i totaly pollenated but she is still very very frosty....

i'll be peeping your thread for-sure now that i know you got some BABA GEAR going on in there...

peace;)

sox

sox

Hell yeah! you got any pix of those VBKs in flower or finished??
The sockeye is gunna be the shit, i NEED that.
As for the Salmon Berries im SUPER stoked..if the SCBB shows up half as good in the Salmon Berries as it did in the Sockeye ill be a happy camper.

JAWS

JAWS

Hell yeah! you got any pix of those VBKs in flower or finished??
The sockeye is gunna be the shit, i NEED that.
As for the Salmon Berries im SUPER stoked..if the SCBB shows up half as good in the Salmon Berries as it did in the Sockeye ill be a happy camper.

ya BABA is good ppl and if i lived closer im sure things would have worked out better for me....

yai got some pics i'll dig some up, the one i have in a two litre bottles is scary coated with resin and its only one of two PLANTS that i know with a little love i could get an oz from her in that bottle the other one was the WHITE SALMON i had for awhile untill i lost her do to a timer screw-up and a bit of SPIDER MITES........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom