Not open for further replies.
BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

LAST TWO..
View attachment 297094View attachment 297095
TIME IS NEAR NOW FOLKS...

peace:snaphappy:

AMAZING WORK.. THREAD!! Love it Jaws!!

Pretty sure PHC doesn't have Fish protein hydrosolate and not sure how much humic acids, but the smell of Sea Green is so anchovy it's menhaden like!! PHC Bio Pack is costly as well, what's that 35 bucks to transplant a small room where 60bucks of sea green can last a whole fairly large cycle...fwiw

There's no doubt that they both are costly. I was simply pointing out that it is a similar product. One that actually in clear plain day, tells you what is in it. I was leary about the Seagreen because they don't really spill the beans and say why it works, they just say, that it works. I use it tho. Over use of humic acids tho, is not a good think according to some recent articles I read. I like to use Liquid Karma by Botanicare as a catalyst, it's great stuff too. I wonder tho, if using both products is over-doing it. It's a shame however there's no resource to go-to that will answer that question.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
AMAZING WORK.. THREAD!! Love it Jaws!!

There's no doubt that they both are costly. I was simply pointing out that it is a similar product. One that actually in clear plain day, tells you what is in it. I was leary about the Seagreen because they don't really spill the beans and say why it works, they just say, that it works. I use it tho. Over use of humic acids tho, is not a good think according to some recent articles I read. I like to use Liquid Karma by Botanicare as a catalyst, it's great stuff too. I wonder tho, if using both products is over-doing it. It's a shame however there's no resource to go-to that will answer that question.
Keep same plant genetics going and do a run with no Liquid Karma and one with LKarma and if you see a difference with it than it's justified...

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

Keep same plant genetics going and do a run with no Liquid Karma and one with LKarma and if you see a difference with it than it's justified...

I actually did a test once.. with a tray of clones.. all were taken in late flower. When using LK as a foliar spray and spraying the clones with a solution of 10ml LK/per gal vs spraying others with plain water.. the cuttings sprayed with LK rooted on average 2-3 days faster and with 100% success in a humidity dome..the ones without the LK treatment took longer.. and I had a few in that tray, that did not root at all. So there is some evidence that LK does provide beneficial results when used in cloning. I also use it to germinate older seeds by soaking a paper towel in a mixture of 5ml LK per/gal of water. It is proven that sea kelp provides beneficial nutrition for plants as it contains 70 different vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Sea Kelp is a main ingrediant in LK. Of course I personally would always take cutings in VEG.. but this was years ago, and I only had one space... and cloning at the time was something new to me. We live, we learn. Since then I've invested in a couple t-5 fixtures, and cloning and keeping mothers is a breeze. :)

I do however see your point that it might be interesting to find out the results of using seagreen and LK on plants 1,2,3.. and just seagreen on plant 4,5,6. Perhaps I shall try that sometime.

JAWS

JAWS

good stuff my freinds..

im looking for something like straight N-M for my gsc and something straight P for my cherry pies, im tthinking im going to order some bat goodness as it comes in a pretty straight form...the sea gren is still being thought over for now...

i have a three way dance with my foliar feeding and they seem to work well, i got lazy and did not use it for several weeks but now im back to them and the pies seem to be throwing off that leaf issue i was having a few weeks back so the foliars are back to doing there job..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

fourm cut, loseing control of her yet again....this plant is crazy hard for me to grow i dont know what the problem is but damn she makes me very angry, she dont seem to like anything i do for her....

i think the purple stems are a sign of a MAG def but shite im just not sure any more, ive recenrlt heard that this cut likes extra N-M and does not like being to close to the light untill after the stretch is over.....one thing for-sure i know the stems and stalks are not supose to be this color..

peace:snaphappy:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been hitting GSC wit 10ml of CalMag and it still seems like it's not enough. My stem have purple on them also. How big is ur container size, Jaws? She might need more root space, bro. Mine a lil light green also. The brances farthest away r super gren. I'm gonna raise my light some more to give them their space. Dont wait no light burnt Cookies!

JAWS

JAWS

I been hitting GSC wit 10ml of CalMag and it still seems like it's not enough. My stem have purple on them also. How big is ur container size, Jaws? She might need more root space, bro. Mine a lil light green also. The brances farthest away r super gren. I'm gonna raise my light some more to give them their space. Dont wait no light burnt Cookies!

ya every time i try to feed them they just start curling up and i end up just flushing them to get them to growing gain..

ppl say there grows really quick mine does not mine grow so slow its like watching tress grow..

that plant is more then 2months old it went from a rooted clone into a two litre bottles back on the 31 of last year, and even though she have been in a bottle for that long she is in no way root bound......the plant would have to actual grow before she could get root bound......here are some pics i just took so you can clearly see she has lots of root room still..

if you will take a look at those pics you can clearly see that the lower stalk and the lower side shoots are nice and green and the upper stalk and shoots are very purple, its a strange thing to see for sure...

puzzeled yet again with this strain:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

I fed mine only once in veg wit nutes. Ph'd water most of the time. I used Great White a few times also. I had roots like spaghetti noodles in a month in a 1gal pot. What kind of nutes do u use?

ya thats what im saying about her i rarely feed her and when i do she just freaks out but shit if i never feed her she grows like she is now just slow slow slow....

i use GH THREE PART ferts with liquid worm casting cal-mag and dimond netar, the soil i use is MG moisture control with perlite and blood/bone meal...

and i follow the guide lines i have for those umm been useing this method for about 9 years and it works grest for me except for this FNing GSC.....

very agravating to say the least..

peace;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I would ditch that soil and get some Roots 707, bro! Even if its just for that strain. I'm sure it will make a world of difference, J.

JAWS

JAWS

hahah ya i keep hearing that but there no such a thing around here like that, never seen a bag of that in my life nor any happy frog or any shit like that just MG and SCOTTS thats about it...

thanks any ways brother:)

Mogrow

Mogrow

hahah ya i keep hearing that but there no such a thing around here like that, never seen a bag of that in my life nor any happy frog or any shit like that just MG and SCOTTS thats about it...

thanks any ways brother:)
i onced sawed a bag of that happy toad dirt stuff whiles i was down in arkansas, theys got fancy stuff down thare..

Jaws // Your bud shots are off the charts mang. black cherry and trainwreck look outstanding, nice yeild too..
peace mogrow

JAWS

JAWS

looks decent nice frost, hope she smokes good for you my friend....

i onced sawed a bag of that happy toad dirt stuff whiles i was down in arkansas, theys got fancy stuff down thare..

Jaws // Your bud shots are off the charts mang. black cherry and trainwreck look outstanding, nice yeild too..
peace mogrow

ya the BCS is always a good looking plant and yes sir im truly happy to see the wreck put out such a huge cola, im extra happy about that in this run....

15 ml a gal plus 5 ml a gal calmag with ro kept her perfect for me on a feed feed feed sched

kinger what kinda smells did u get from the soylent green? The Chemdog's Sister in her can be very tricky to grow..

the first part of the first line says 15 ml a gal OF WHAT?, the 5 per with the cal is a standard for me.....

for me its feed flush flush flush water and then maybe another very very light feeding but then were back to flush flush and cuse cuse and cuse some more HAHAHA..........the girl above is in seedling soil i did her in that so as to feed her more but she still dont want to play....

i think im going to try one more time with her, here in a bit im going to strip that intire plant "mostly" and try to get another round of cuts to root WHICH is also a FNing bitch for me with her she usualy dies off before roots ever appear...

humm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom