The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

ahh well shit umm thanks my friends for keeping the flame alive and having good vibes being sent my way, thank you all much for that..

ok so last week there was an issue with a package that was sent my way by a friend, not going to get into what the contents were but it was not law friendly thats for-sure...

i think things will be fine i just needed a little down time to do some thinking and time to make some new choises in how i do thing in the canna world..

i really need to APOLOGIES to you all for my last post over here i was quite smashed and had no busyness at all being on the net, so please if ya would just forget that post or was it two i cant remembe and do not want to relook at it.....

so one of the things ive had to change is the fact that i will not be doing ANY trading of ANY kind with ANY one and im sorry to those of you who ive been working with latly and especialy those of you who ive been working with for YEARS, its just got to be this way now..either that or i leave all together....

last week was an eye opener and a frightful wake-up call and im fourced to listen and make this change just no way around it......

i will still supply my vendor with seeds and the testers that are chosen but those will be the only packages that i will be sending..

there is another issue that i need to deal with and its going to be just as hard as the last one but i think it will have to be made sooner then later, i'll speak to that once i decide which way im going to be GOING.....

im most likely going to off line again for a bit so please just know im good over here and i just need some down time to get things tightened up around here....

on a good note the harvest went well, the seeds for the most part all came through ahh some more then others some better then others but all in all im happy....the vegging plants have been moved from the 4x4 into the 5x5 and things are moving along decently, i did neglect them a couple times and some need some attention ASAP but ya there good im good my fam is all good.....

again thank you all for the good vibes...

much respect.

JAWS.

T

tipper619sd

ahh well shit umm thanks my friends for keeping the flame alive and having good vibes being sent my way, thank you all much for that..

ok so last week there was an issue with a package that was sent my way by a friend, not going to get into what the contents were but it was not law friendly thats for-sure...

i think things will be fine i just needed a little down time to do some thinking and time to make some new choises in how i do thing in the canna world..

i really need to APOLOGIES to you all for my last post over here i was quite smashed and had no busyness at all being on the net, so please if ya would just forget that post or was it two i cant remembe and do not want to relook at it.....

so one of the things ive had to change is the fact that i will not be doing ANY trading of ANY kind with ANY one and im sorry to those of you who ive been working with latly and especialy those of you who ive been working with for YEARS, its just got to be this way now..either that or i leave all together....

last week was an eye opener and a frightful wake-up call and im fourced to listen and make this change just no way around it......

i will still supply my vendor with seeds and the testers that are chosen but those will be the only packages that i will be sending..

there is another issue that i need to deal with and its going to be just as hard as the last one but i think it will have to be made sooner then later, i'll speak to that once i decide which way im going to be GOING.....

im most likely going to off line again for a bit so please just know im good over here and i just need some down time to get things tightened up around here....

on a good note the harvest went well, the seeds for the most part all came through ahh some more then others some better then others but all in all im happy....the vegging plants have been moved from the 4x4 into the 5x5 and things are moving along decently, i did neglect them a couple times and some need some attention ASAP but ya there good im good my fam is all good.....

again thank you all for the good vibes...

much respect.

JAWS.

glad to hear everything is going better man. Handle ur business we aint going no where. Hope all is well for u and ur family bro and all my positive vibes ur way for sure. Peace man a take care.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sorry to hear of your situation, brother JAWS. I understand, fully. My security, was off a tad bit, but I am getting it back there. Every single day, is a new one. I am just really glad to know that you are alright. Fuck! That is a load off of my mind. I hate to see cannabis bring strife into anyone's life.

SM, thank you for your help, as well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Sup J,
Wuss new bro?
Maybe you could help me with something, I have been looking around but I cant seem to find any info on the 'Black Diesel' splice that I got off you.
I know its 'Black Napalm x Diesel' but what is the make up of the BD and which Diesel did ya use?
Thanx J!

JAWS

JAWS

Sup J,
Wuss new bro?
Maybe you could help me with something, I have been looking around but I cant seem to find any info on the 'Black Diesel' splice that I got off you.
I know its 'Black Napalm x Diesel' but what is the make up of the BD and which Diesel did ya use?
Thanx J!

thats an older strain i made shit cant even remember when exactly on that one..

black diesel
mother===black napalm
father===basic diesel

black napalm
mother===gorilla grape
father===blackberry

basic diesel
mother===m39
father===sour diesel

yields awesome pretty strong stone a more short to med size plant, cant say how she would do topped i only ran her stright up....

enjoy brother;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so now things have gone way to far me and my family has just been threaten, this has nothing to do with ex this is some one else......i have no idea if there for real or not but if i end up dead or you here ive been busted here is the culprit...

pm i just recieved from him....please ppl whatch your back with this one, real threat or not this is very very uncool to say to some one over a fucking pot plant..

Trade Master.... Lol, you're thinking small when you think I'm only referring to Cali. Maybe you should have done your homework, before talking smack.

All actions have rewards or consequences. Sleep well tonight, knowing you've screwed over people that know where you live, and talked ugly to someone you shouldn't have talked ugly to. LOL

A man's character is his fate.......signed.... Ohsogreen....

this is insane and im not about to put my family at risk over pot, if this is what the canna world is coming to then its time for me to take leave of it all...

unfucking believeable.​

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok so now things have gone way to far me and my family has just been threaten, this has nothing to do with ex this is some one else......i have no idea if there for real or not but if i end up dead or you here ive been busted here is the culprit...​
pm i just recieved from him....please ppl whatch your back with this one, real threat or not this is very very uncool to say to some one over a fucking pot plant..​
Trade Master.... Lol, you're thinking small when you think I'm only referring to Cali. Maybe you should have done your homework, before talking smack.​
.​
All actions have rewards or consequences. Sleep well tonight, knowing you've screwed over people that know where you live, and talked ugly to someone you shouldn't have talked ugly to. LOL​
.​
A man's character is his fate.......signed.... Ohsogreen....​
this is insane and im not about to put my family at risk over pot, if this is what the canna world is coming to then its time for me to take leave of it all...​
unfucking believeable.​
insanity bro but people talk big on computer just block the dude and report him bro..... and someone comes near your home defends your shit.... but mostly words ....

JAWS

JAWS

im sorry that i had to bring this pm to the surface but it had to be seen if any one was going to believe me...

i was having an issue with him over the chem bx3 that was in the chem soda he told me to stop runing it and close my threads on it when i refused thats when he sent me that wacked out pm...

i never in a million years thought id ever get a death threat on a canna site, especialy on somthing so small as a male used in a hybrid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom