The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
homebrew420

homebrew420

Jjust read all that shite! Damn broham none of that is right. Hope all is well and I can understand how scary this can be with childeren around. Good luck my man and as always will be looking forward to the adventures in Jaws gardens. Thanks

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

I haven't commented on any of the stuff going on latly. Here or at the other spot.But if there is anything I can do brother just say the word.

All I can say is SHOCK

Talk soon bro.

ya it was shocking but there are some real unstable ppl out there so very one should really step up security....

its been a really shitty month starting with the bad package then the two issue popping up with two other member, the package was not on purpose shit just happens some times and the issue with the fpog was a huge misunderstanding of words and that last one thats talked about here is just some one unhinged and thinking i was some one that i am most certinly not.....

things are getting back to normal now but my plants have suffered just a bit and im working on them as we speak, 11-12 into flower now so ya will see how things go..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

fourm cut

well most know of all the drama me and this lady have had over well damn near a year now and i had said see ya to her and threw her over in the corner and never really paid much attention to her at all except to splash her with some water once a week or so, and now i'll be damned if she is not looking pretty damn good....all of her newer growth is nice and green and im not getting any of those leaves curling up and dieing off like every other time ive grown her...yes there are some not so good looking leaves in those pics but the important part is the looks of all the new growth on the top and down the side....im not going to feed her ANYTHING over the next 6weeks just plain phed water......

strange plant indeed...

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Looking good Kinger. ...honestly not suprised. Keep it up.

Jaws what are you talking about the AD F4 looks green to me. Thet always look so very healthy. This storm will pass my friend. Keep up the great work. And the Solar Flair had her last day in the garden today. Thanks again for your help and if there is anything I can do to help you out, holler.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

KINGER:)
thank you for the pics dude and does the SOYLENT have a decent kick to her?.....

thank you.

wow killer loooking kinger

thank you.

Looking good Kinger. ...honestly not suprised. Keep it up.

Jaws what are you talking about the AD F4 looks green to me. Thet always look so very healthy. This storm will pass my friend. Keep up the great work. And the Solar Flair had her last day in the garden today. Thanks again for your help and if there is anything I can do to help you out, holler.

Peace

hahaha ya she not yellow but she shes pretty far off from the way i normaly like my girls to look, seed production seems to really take up a lot or her intake of ferts bt some extra cal-mag has help a bit....

on the FLAIR im glad you liked har and would like to see some new pics if ya have any around?....

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

fourm cut, this is the much smaller one that went to flower way to soon but that was something that just had to happen in this round..

and like her sister she looks to be doing really really well this round, maybe the curse is lifting with me and this cut...this girl is small but very beautiful lushes green leaves great dough smell, i know know this plant is trult healthy when she is NOT displaying thay overly purple stalk/stems...notice there is ZERO leaf tip burn and no curling crispy leaves....this strain seems to be boombing sence my issue caused be to neglect them for a bit, that to me is truly funny...

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Forum cut, I have that too. Outwest said it smells of sandlewood, couldn't agree more, well that and og. I'll get a photo of the beast in the test tent sun. Vey nice, yield though is pitiful. High was good...just don't get some folks passing these around like they are something. Hope all is well bud

soserthc1

soserthc1

last round with the fpog......... :confused: ?
You know you have ran thru some strains when your done with fpog ...... never grew one yet myself ......looking killer jaws........Do you generally just run your plants natural as i have rarely seen you bush out anything or is that because your usually making seeds ? ...........peace SoSer

JAWS

JAWS

last round with the fpog......... :confused: ?

yes there was an issue between myself and the person i got the cut from so to keep from fueding i have decided to just drop the fpog after this run, its a good strain but i have many more strains from ALIEN so i 'll just find another one to work with....

You know you have ran thru some strains when your done with fpog ...... never grew one yet myself ......looking killer jaws........Do you generally just run your plants natural as i have rarely seen you bush out anything or is that because your usually making seeds ? ...........peace SoSer

ya i go through a lot of strains i have far to many to be stuck growing the same ones for to long.....

i like to grow my plants straight up BUT i do at times chop and bush them out, mainly it comes down to how many i want to grow in any given grow....if the space is going to be full i'll most likly just grow them straight up but if im going to have some extra space i will top them and kinda let them do there thing.......

as far as breeding i have a 4x4 tent for that and in most cases i just run straight plants because there easyer to control, if i do anything to them it would not be more then maybe a single top givening me two main branches to pollenate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom