The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soserthc1

soserthc1

im sorry that i had to bring this pm to the surface but it had to be seen if any one was going to believe me...

i was having an issue with him over the chem bx3 that was in the chem soda he told me to stop runing it and close my threads on it when i refused thats when he sent me that wacked out pm...

i never in a million years thought id ever get a death threat on a canna site, especialy on somthing so small as a male used in a hybrid...
no really it aint cool and to bring it to the surface is the thing to do , i was going to get a mod but non are on and your a well respected person around here and having shared many genetic's with people and sure it could of been handled without threats......its a fucking plant .....

ftwendy

ftwendy

Insane Seed Posse.... man.... those guys are a mess.

I railed ohso for not answering my direct questions about herms in their Chemdog D's about a year ago. After our public falling out he had one of his boys pm me at another site asking for a safe address "so they could make it up to me". The title of the message was "Happiness inside" -- talk about irony. Thanks to some behind the scenes stories from Gonzo I knew what was up. Thanks again G.... I am indebted.

Bottom line: be wary of the isp guys.

Stay safe.

JAWS

JAWS

JAWS EMAIL ME.. you know I have plenty on ohsogreen, shit's been going on for a long time. only reason I bothered to be online last year was to get back at them

i'll be in touch my friend!!

i say thanks to every one who has chimed in on this issue THANK YOU......

will be gathering as much info as i can on the dude but not for the same reasons hes doing, the info i gather will be given to my family members to keep close in-case any shady shit happens atleast they will know who has done the harm to me and mine....

again like ive said before im no coward but when your family is threatened over a pot plant from some one online you have to take it for what it is, i dod not know this dude i have no idea if he is stable or if hes just and idiot and making weak threats and untill i get the info being offered to me on him i need to take it for real...

ive been online for 10 + years and i had had a couple problems with ppl in all those years but those problems were either hashed out and token cared of or myself and the other party were unable to work it out so we just stoped speaking and went on with our lives....this how ever is a totaly new issue for me and im for real struggling to decide exactly what/how to coup with it, my Gfriend of 23 years is absolutly inraged by this and wants to buy a weapon this very week-end......our grand kids are here often which really raises her anger......

im not sure what has happened to us as a globel mj growing family but this is insane and totaly uncalled for.....

i think FTWENDY hit the nail on the head with his statement ive been around a long time and have help many many ppl and i know some see my kindness as a weakness and have in the past taken atvantage of if by talking there way into free seeds being sent to them by me, but that was always ok with me because i have more seeds then i'll ever beable to grow......but this dude is taking my mild nature to a whole new level!!

ok friends again very sorry to bring this into the open fourms but ita something i think needed to be seed with ppl own eyes and OHSO own words..

just take a minute and put yourself in my shoes, what would you do if you and your family were threatened by some one online over a pot strain...

peace.

soserthc1

soserthc1

i'll be in touch my friend!!

i say thanks to every one who has chimed in on this issue THANK YOU......

will be gathering as much info as i can on the dude but not for the same reasons hes doing, the info i gather will be given to my family members to keep close in-case any shady shit happens atleast they will know who has done the harm to me and mine....

again like ive said before im no coward but when your family is threatened over a pot plant from some one online you have to take it for what it is, i dod not know this dude i have no idea if he is stable or if hes just and idiot and making weak threats and untill i get the info being offered to me on him i need to take it for real...

ive been online for 10 + years and i had had a couple problems with ppl in all those years but those problems were either hashed out and token cared of or myself and the other party were unable to work it out so we just stoped speaking and went on with our lives....this how ever is a totaly new issue for me and im for real struggling to decide exactly what/how to coup with it, my Gfriend of 23 years is absolutly inraged by this and wants to buy a weapon this very week-end......our grand kids are here often which really raises her anger......

im not sure what has happened to us as a globel mj growing family but this is insane and totaly uncalled for.....

i think FTWENDY hit the nail on the head with his statement ive been around a long time and have help many many ppl and i know some see my kindness as a weakness and have in the past taken atvantage of if by talking there way into free seeds being sent to them by me, but that was always ok with me because i have more seeds then i'll ever beable to grow......but this dude is taking my mild nature to a whole new level!!

ok friends again very sorry to bring this into the open fourms but ita something i think needed to be seed with ppl own eyes and OHSO own words..

just take a minute and put yourself in my shoes, what would you do if you and your family were threatened by some one online over a pot strain...

peace.
1- depends on situation if they know your location i would play it smart ..... if they don't know my location i would say go fuck yourself , politely of course and i wouldn't put my cards on the table if you get what i mean , seems as thou your a chill dude and i don't know the entire situation but a blind pm from a nobody would be disregarded ....... stay safe and don't let someone dictate how you operate either bro.... there are assholes in all walks of life....

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The MJ industry is becoming increasingly shady, especially in CA. For that reason alone I keep to myself. I keep a loaded gun close, know my rights, know the law, own a large dog, keep myself in shape and on point at all times. I was jacked for 16 units by a newer 'broker' and I did not pursue it because I have people close to me I could never put in harms way for a lousy plant. Yes there's principles, pride and hard work that go into it but in the end we're talking about something as precious as life and it's not worth it.

I've been drinking allot of coffee....

Anyways, unless the guy is completely unstable I can't imagine anyone would risk life/death in prison over a plant. In any respect, you're doing the right thing. Stay safe brother.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CR :)
thanks brother i know you mean well...

im gathering info but not for attacking any one just to pass to my parents in case hes as unstable as he seems to be, anything pertnit would be great...i think you have my e-mail..

but for now the anger is subsiding a bit and im getting back to my girls which have been taking a beating in the last two weeks and are not looking like the should, wjen i stress they pay and thats sad but very true...

thanks brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F4

coco pheno, carring the ALIEN MATTER seeds......not sure on the time here i'll need to check the callender..

COCO36 MATTER
COCO37MATTER
COCO38MATTER
COCO39MATTER

having a tough time keeping her green do to the very large amount of seeds she trying to take care of, but things are going good with her thus far..

peace:snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom