The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

new strains drying and curing as we speak are...

trainwreck {fems}
dark matter cargo {fems}
chem soda cargo {fems} small release
black cherry matter f1
chem soda bx1 {second batch}
truck stop cookies f2
anti matter f1
altered states f1
dark matter f2 {second batch}

breeds that will no be released...

cookie cargo {fems}
cherry pie cargo {fems}
fruity pebble cargo {fems}

aliendawg f4 {coco phno} * dark matter f1=====alien matter f1, these are being made as we speak.....

new things being made in this round..

trainwreck {fems} second round
ox f2
og ringo f2

females in line for breeding just not sure what i want to make at this point with them..

chem soda f1
dark matter f1
cherry pie {gdp}

other smaller clones that i flowered way before there time, but i had to..

legend og
raspberry kush
green crack
platinum kush

girl scout cookies
black cherry soda
aliendawg f4 {coco pheno}

pollens on hand.
PICT7031

i have a chem soda fullly reversed but she/hes not dropping any pollen as of yet so we wait.....

ok so ya i think that just about covers everything thus far..

peace:):snaphappy:

soserthc1

soserthc1

@jaws could you detail your pollen collection method , i am sure it is in here somewhere but don't wanna look at 4k post ..... only for collecting as i am just chucking pollen now...... will eventually start doing entire plants ? here is what i do now ,
1) pick a strong male ......
2) once balls are prevalent (need to know the best time to cut) i cut (to early i believe last few times) the stems with most balls
3) add the stems to little glasses of water - hanging over foil
4) scoop pollen into jars....

Questions 1 when the best time to cut before opening but not to soon
2 how much light and 12/12 or longer - currently using a box with a 300 watt cfl on 12/12.........just pollinated peter tosh (gdp * white ) with giesel / app pollen .......thanks in advance brother..... peace SoSer

619ster

619ster

Wow ya got the Legend! I hear about that one all the time and how hard it is to acquire. Doin it big Jaws! Hope to see your gear available more widely to the general public someday. Are you still working the Cookie Monster?

JAWS

JAWS

The soylent is pretty good smoke,havent heard anything bad from all the people I smoke it with. Some say they taste some chemmy funk in her. Im getting a pinney sweet taste from her.

sounds good bro glad you and your ppl are liking that one....

@jaws could you detail your pollen collection method , i am sure it is in here somewhere but don't wanna look at 4k post ..... only for collecting as i am just chucking pollen now...... will eventually start doing entire plants ? here is what i do now ,
1) pick a strong male ......
2) once balls are prevalent (need to know the best time to cut) i cut (to early i believe last few times) the stems with most balls
3) add the stems to little glasses of water - hanging over foil
4) scoop pollen into jars....

Questions 1 when the best time to cut before opening but not to soon
2 how much light and 12/12 or longer - currently using a box with a 300 watt cfl on 12/12.........just pollinated peter tosh (gdp * white ) with giesel / app pollen .......thanks in advance brother..... peace SoSer

thats not a tech i like to use personaly i have in the past tried it a time or two but it never really played to good with my style..

if i were you id look closely for the balls to drop on a downward angle then cut and place into your glass of water, im not the best person to ask as far as timing gos but id lok for branches where you have mutiple balls swelling and begining to drop....in any case your males should be seperated from the females untill there time comes to give the goods, your not really looking for the shoot with the MOST BALLS or biggest clusters of ball but more the branches that are showing maturity as in the balls starting to drop......also remember once your plant starts to mature it just gos like crazy so once it starts be ready to handle it...

Wow ya got the Legend! I hear about that one all the time and how hard it is to acquire. Doin it big Jaws! Hope to see your gear available more widely to the general public someday. Are you still working the Cookie Monster?

ya the LEGEND is a great score and i got her with only three strings and none of them are a problem so im really really glad to have this one in hand for-sure, i just lastnight pulled her from the flowering chamber and placed her back into veg to TRY to get her to restart the vegging process.......i have a clone on her but im not seeing any roots yet and that fact pushed me to pull her from flower and put her back into veg....

on the COOKIE MONSTER i have no plans right now to do anything with those, i did make some f2s and a hybrid and i just yesterday hit one of my cherry pie with some pollen from a male TRUCK STOP COOKIE thats was full on moster pheno so that one should prove interesting....

Sorry to hear of the troubles jaws. Glad to see you still doing your thing.

thank you my friend, and ya just getting back to it now...

SUP BROTHA...MAN I MISSED YA...DJ

been awhile my brother glad to see your still upright!!

Drop some Jaws Gear I poppes a couple weeks ago. Black Cherry Dojo.

ahh those are some very nice looking leaves on tose girls, looking forward to seeing what those put out for you...watch for any early signs of purpling with those, you should indeed get some.....

Pheno #1
View attachment 306528
View attachment 306530

Pheno #2
View attachment 306529

ahh ahh man im stoked your runing some of these aswell my friend, BUT i think that first pics is going to me more of a BANANA PHENO then a DPD PHENO here is a shot of the MOTHER while carring the seeds your growing.

Banana dojo 3

as you can see the BANANA KUSH i used was very sat in her leaf profile, but im sure time will tell the story on this one....she looks great though dude!!.........

Smoking on some Insane Jane as i sit here at the moment,thx to J himself,peace peeps,fuzzy

hope your enjoying that one my friend, i need to get more of those made really...

P.S. ohhh and sorry for being sbsent this week i woke up at 5:30 tuesday morning with insane stomach paind went to the hospital and found out it was kidney stones so ive been trying to pass those for the last three days, and man its painful and i just love pissing in a cup with a screen attached to the bottom...........way fun over here this week...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ouch! Poor fucker. I know them kidney stones aint no joke. I sympathize for ya my freind. Lol, guess you are right on with the Banana Kush leaf pattern. It does look alot like my keeper pheno outta Double Purple Doja(o, lol). Im actually glad to hear and see I was wrong! Would like to see that Banana and checkout the infamous cultivar.
Yep, had me a lil worried when I didnt see ya around man. Kidney stones suck, but it could alwayz be worse. Atleast this dilemma is correctable.
Really stoked about Black Cherty Dojo! Love purple and man this one should POP like no other!!! I would like to bx it to my dpd cut for "just in case". Dpd is a pretty girl, but certainly needs a lil something extra on all facets. Had a very grapey, dark purple pheno that was strtchy like a Deisel. Real dense, rockhard nugz. Wish I still had her. The one I have has a lighter taste of anise or black licorice. Short, stocky girl with bright magenta lookin COLA's! Awesome plant! But doing a bx will reopen the gene pool and find her (the stretchy grape.pheno) and hopefully a new badass.purple better that her parents!. This was a special treat to be blessed with for purple nugget lovin mo fo like me. Much love and respect for all that you have done for US. Wish you a healthy and speedy recovery my freind. Peace.
Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom