• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
look at those sacks. nice work. you have always been one of my favorite breeders to follow. you always have an eye for details and the crosses never disappoint. keep up the love brother.

JAWS

JAWS

look at those sacks. nice work. you have always been one of my favorite breeders to follow. you always have an eye for details and the crosses never disappoint. keep up the love brother.

ya they look good but im starting to worry a bit about them, im where i need to be but im not seeing any pollen being dropped none at all.

going to give them another few days and if they don't start dropping there going to be pitched.

i have several viles of pollen i can use so im not hurting for pollen to use. and i have more keebler seeds so its not like its a do or lose strain at this time.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

X fpog 8
X fpog 9
X fpog 10
X fpog 11

moving along nicely.

peace;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice Alien Matter sir. You done a great job on her. Beautiful harvest colors!
MAD props and respect to the creator of yet, another bad mother fucker!
I'll be testing out 3different pheno's of Alien Matter this week. My buddy is so happy with them he don't know which to focus on! Can't wait to check em out!
Quest

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks for the info Jaws. That Blackcherry soda cut always intrigued me.
I was gifted 4 Starfighter seeds looks like 50/50 male /female. So these will be flowered soon. I will hold on to the dudes until females finish, or may flower all out and dust some lower branches.
And from the Dpd pollen I used and crossed to ISS, island sweet skunk, massive heady yields of sweet uppity head. Hope to find another the beginning of a new purple line.
Keep it up. Great work

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

always trying to stay busy.

HOWDY....DJ

hello brother.

Very nice Alien Matter sir. You done a great job on her. Beautiful harvest colors!
MAD props and respect to the creator of yet, another bad mother fucker!
I'll be testing out 3different pheno's of Alien Matter this week. My buddy is so happy with them he don't know which to focus on! Can't wait to check em out!
Quest

thank you my friend i do get lucky sometimes and push out a really good one it seems. its been a while but it seems the AM is finally getting some attention and she should seeing what's in her back ground. very glad you and yours are liking that piece.

Thanks for the info Jaws. That Blackcherry soda cut always intrigued me.
I was gifted 4 Starfighter seeds looks like 50/50 male /female. So these will be flowered soon. I will hold on to the dudes until females finish, or may flower all out and dust some lower branches.
And from the Dpd pollen I used and crossed to ISS, island sweet skunk, massive heady yields of sweet uppity head. Hope to find another the beginning of a new purple line.
Keep it up. Great work

Peace

no problem glad i could help.

BCS is a decent enough strain but she seems to me to really shine when mixed with a decent male, i need to get this one into a bx1 status just to have for future work.

hahaha awesome mixing the dojo with the sweet skunk both can push heavy yields and together im sure shes all you say she is.

thanks to all you you have tried and liked something from me and thank you for also sharing and thinking enough of this one or that one to put your time into mixing it with others.

much respect:)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIE #7

this is my favorite pheno of the group, she has an overwhelming cookie dough smell. yields kind small but very compact buds of pure awesomeness.
7 1

7 2

its her turn to get put into f2 form.

ALIEN COOKIE #9

this one is most like her mother "forum cut" in all most all ways.
9 1

9 2

9 3

it is this ones turn as well to be put into f2 form.

the two strains above are the two i chose to use to make the FORUM COOKIES & COOKIE MADNESS seeds with.

this time how ever im going to be using the alien cookie f1 males 1-8 which are the cookie leaners and make some f2's.

RASPBERRY COOKIES F1
PICT0010

just got this one going in flower a few days ago, got a couple females in the big tent to see what she's like untouched.

LEGEND OG cut

one day i'll get this ^^^^ issue figured out.

peace:)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Raspberry Cookies looks like a beast. Did you ever hear of the Melon Kush? It was a gift from a friend out of Crestline, CA. I looked for info on it, but can't find anything. I think the Legend OG might be a phosphorus hog.

JAWS

JAWS

Raspberry Cookies looks like a beast. Did you ever hear of the Melon Kush? It was a gift from a friend out of Crestline, CA. I looked for info on it, but can't find anything. I think the Legend OG might be a phosphorus hog.

the raspberry cookies were late to the party so there way behind in size but i think i can still get a decent look at them in this run.

humm nope never heard of MELON KUSH, interesting name though.

as you can still see in the last pic of the L-OG that one leaf has the MAG sign by way of the edges of the leaf a lighter green color. but that has been fixed so we have no MAG issues.

PHOS is actually something ive been leaning towards as well and now that i have moved into flower may i can focus a bit more on how she react to the start of flowering ferts.

ive always lost control of her mid flower and its resulted in an early chop every time, im going to pull back on the ferts and just see how she does. i like her at 50 days but i wont her at 65-70 and with a good flush. my northern grow buddie went home with the entire bag the other day, he really likes it alot and at 50 days it still kick his ass pretty good. i really don't like to smoke anything that's not done and even more so if its not had a good flush. sampling is ok but straight up smoking ahh naw not my thing.

i was going to drop this one but i took a couple cuts and really hoping i can get her to harvest this time with a good flush.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

If you make LOG bx1's, you should be able to find phenos that don't have this issue. I've had Mg issues before so this round I started feeding all the plants week 3 of veg. Pretty good so far.. I've never given a plant too much Mg, so I figured hit them all to make cover my bases.. What's the dosing on the epson salt per gal? I've been using Bud Candy, but need to switch. My free bottle is almost empty.

JAWS

JAWS

If you make LOG bx1's, you should be able to find phenos that don't have this issue. I've had Mg issues before so this round I started feeding all the plants week 3 of veg. Pretty good so far.. I've never given a plant too much Mg, so I figured hit them all to make cover my bases.. What's the dosing on the epson salt per gal? I've been using Bud Candy, but need to switch. My free bottle is almost empty.

yes the bx1 will be worked on in this round, and yes i do believe the lack of P is a big part of the problem ive been having. it seems now that ive went into flower all the new growth is looking much better and im guessing its because now that i am in flower the plants are extracting the P from the soil at a better rate giving me healthier looking plant's.

now through growing this strain in the past i know this alone will not insure a successful run because like i said before i usually don't even see this problem until i go into flowering. but seeing how im sure ive got her looking better im going to maintain the additives when i water but now in this round im going to focus on feeding levels, ive been told she's a light feeder.

i start out with 1/2 tsp per gallon of E-SALT only when i water same thing with the usage of cal-mag 10ml per gallon. right now as of yesturday ive upped that to 3/4 tsp per gallon and don't think im going to need to go any higher then that. besides the couple small issues i have my plants seem very green and lush. im in soil over here so it takes a day or three before i can clearly see if something ive changed is helping or hurting the issue.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA F2

this plants buds are some what the same as in the f1 cut i run BUT the plant structure and bud structure are not the same, with the comment about the buds i mean they are both pink/raspberry color and smell the same but grow differently.

pic of a young f2 only a few days into 12/12.
PICT0016

PICT0017

this plants mother from the last round.
1 27

1 30

some bud shots from the mother in the last round.
1 34

1 35

1 42

some pics from the f1 mom ive had for a couple years now.

clearly were looking at two pheno but there both pretty awesome, ones more Chemdog D and the other more black cherry just not 100% sure.

if i were to guess id say my f1 cut is a more Chemdog D bx3 while the f2 is a more black cherry leaner.

the f2 is what i used to make the CHEM SODA OG #2 and in this round i'll be using the f1 cut to make the CHEM SODA OG #1.

and yes im going to be using the fpog cereal male to make both strains.

p.s. got a friend dropping some #2 as we speak.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Those look great. Good luck. And curious, what's your average seed harvest from a single plant? I understand if you would rather not answer.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Those look great. Good luck. And curious, what's your average seed harvest from a single plant? I understand if you would rather not answer.

Peace

that depends 100% on the size of the plant the bigger the plant the more bud sites===more seeds per site===more seeds per plant.

not brushing your question off but that's just a hard call to make.

and yes indeed viable pollen will play a roll as well as having and keeping healthy plants through out the grow.

im small time over here so i don't really get that many seeds per run, to get a good amount of seeds of a single strain i need to run like two/three grows if i want a large number.

two litre bottle perhaps 200 good viable usable seeds per plant.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello MTGC ;)
seems like your garlic knots are wanting to stick around for a minute in my garden.

took this snip 8 days ago and by the looks of the roots id say she begun rooting in about 6 days, i don't think ive ever had a snip take root in 6 days.

PICT0019

the mom this cut came from is looking pretty good but id say this piece needs a decent veg time to really show whats up with her, sadly i did not have time to give her that veg time but i still think she's going to do much better then the last outing for-sure. in a few more days i'll get a few pics up for you my friend.

peace:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom