• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

looking mean early, me likes!!

1 6

no worries on the white film just residue from a foliar spraying this morning.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

That Keebs Din looks incredible Jaws!

thank you i to think its going to be pretty nice, i'm more found of the #5 that's the cookie leaner and if the #1 don't put out frost in the next couple weeks i'm going to be dropping that one like a hot tatter. i have a cut of both going but the #1 mommy had some trouble in this round so may be that's why shes not putting out that much frost, i 'll give the cut a chance but it better do better them mom or she's a gonner.

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

LIME KUSH * LIME KUSH REVERSED

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

LIME KUSH FEM

this one has a crazy good lime smell to it with some sweetness to boot, thinking this one if proven solid will do well breed with a cookie madness male.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES {FORUM CUT} * ALIENDAWG F4 {EITHER/WITCH HAZEL}

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7

7 10
7 11

very very doughy smelling girl, she's my favorite pheno with the #9 coming in second. just love this piece.

LEGEND OG CUT * ALIEN COOKIES F1 {1 & 8 MALES USED BOTH GSC LEANERS}

KEEBLERS DIN F1 #1

1 15

1 16

this is the LEGEND OG leaner with a slight touch of alien cookies. this one is not my favorite one but were still a couple weeks from harvesting this cuts mother soooo.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

LEGEND OG CUT

BREEDER: NO CLUE

TEENAGE CUTS

still unable to figure out how to grow this one but i still try!!!!!!.

BUBBA KUSH CUT {98} * WHITE MUSTANG/Chemdog BX?

DECAPITATION F1 CUT {7 YEARS OLD NOW}

this is one of my oldest strains that is still being ran in several gardens, sadly it seems ppl are having some trouble getting there f2 to pop. i may need to make some f-3 or just do an ix1.

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

AJ'S SOUR DIESEL * ALIEN KUSH REVERSED

BREEDER: ALIEN GENETICS

ALIEN DIESEL FEM

1 7
1 8

supposedly more rare to have/see then the sour pebbles, not sure what to expect from this one but we shall indeed see.

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

COOKIE MADNESS F1 #7

7 4

7 5

going to give all 8 of these a decent veg, and im expecting nothing but STRAIGHT up goodness.

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Man you have some SERIOUS genetics and projects going on! Lol, its a mo fo tryin to keep up with ya!! A great thread for sure!
I wanna see that Cookie Madness #7 f1 in flowering. Must be a beast to have hung on too. That Alien Deisel has some serious potential too. Nice score.
Would you happen to have any pics if your Decapitation cut in late flowering? I'm sure its in here already but it would hard to find! Lol. Peace.
Quest

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Man you have some SERIOUS genetics and projects going on! Lol, its a mo fo tryin to keep up with ya!! A great thread for sure!
I wanna see that Cookie Madness #7 f1 in flowering. Must be a beast to have hung on too. That Alien Deisel has some serious potential too. Nice score.
Would you happen to have any pics if your Decapitation cut in late flowering? I'm sure its in here already but it would hard to find! Lol. Peace.
Quest

I agree. a few of the last girls he showed have really caught my eye.

great work as always brother. keep up the love.

JAWS

JAWS

Quest

shit homie i cant wait to see the COOKIE MADNESS ether i have 8 to look at, already getting that sweet cookie dough smell so yes sir there going to be very nice i'm thinking.

ya i got some later DECAP pics but there not anything like 5LEG was showing of his, i have no idea how he got his to look like that.

DECAPITAION F1

you know your close with this one when the coffee smell is there and she turns to almost a CHOCOLATE look to her. not sure where were at here but its close for-sure.

peace:snaphappy:

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I love fat greasy chicks. well at least green ones lol. great work brother.

JAWS

JAWS

OG KUSH * HEADBAND

BREEDER: MED MAN

LEMON SOUR DIESEL F1

58 days

PICT0020
PICT0021
PICT0022

did not like this strain in the last grow, was a bit disappointed in her especially in the smell area.

how ever this time around she's done me proud and i'm stoked to have her and i'm very pleased that i used her to make the LEMON SOUR DOJO f1 strain and it should be very nice indeed.

i have a cut of this going and i will be taking 2-3 more in the next cut session. very lemon sour smell with fairly hard nuggets.

thank you:snaphappy::):snaphappy:

215 User

215 User

Looking good Jaws!

2-3 weeks away from the snip & Lemon Sour Diesel sounds delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom