The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Burned Haze

sending good vibes bro! I am growing ur Truck stop cookies and alien cookies and are in mid way flower( will run at least again!)

Hope your alright

homebrew420

homebrew420

Had a double hernia operation when I was 22, in the genes, as my father was the same way. Out patient procedure for me but could do nearly nothing physical for over a week really. Walking around in just a day or 2 wish you the best of luck.
Get well soon friend.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Shit I think I got Hernia!!! Lmao, jk.
But seriously, isn't it a swollen area above either side of your uh, manhood?
After some "activity" I felt an uncomfortable feeling and glanced down and seen the light swelling. Have been very worried and didn't know if I should go to the Dr. But Jaws situation has me a lil more worried now!
Jaws, big brother,, I hope you have a great speedy recovery my friend and I'm very sorry this happened to you.
Don't mean to crack open the religion thing , but you'll be in my prayers tonight.
Peace,
Quest
Yeah bud. Thats what happened with me. Hernia happened didn't really notice, no real pain. I told myself I would wait to see a Doc when it got painful..fast forward 6months. Painful. Saw the doc got it fixed a week and a half later. Still painful from time to time.
Get that checked.
peace

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yea homie I just made a Dr app. for this Saturday to get that checked up on. I don't wannna go through that! Thanks for your concern.
Get well Jaws...
Quest

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I know that shit can be painful, bro. Hope all is well, Jaws. Stay off ur feet and let Medusa rub them down for ya! Smiles can def make ya feel better.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hope all went coool man, I had a double hernia op, two inguinal ones so basically two massive balls above my balls.

used to poke them back in when playing football, real whitey, not nice and excruciating.

All good after a couple of weeks though.

Hope youll be good man!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Just dont sneeze, cough, or laugh the first day or two! Going for first poo is a bit iffy too!

JAWS

JAWS

ok so thank you to all who have left good vibes on my issue.

so the ER was wrong and i have no hernia after all, went to a hernia doc yesterday and he said zero signs of any problems that were hernia related.

ahh good thing or bad i'm not sure at this point umm no op good i guess but still have the same pain with no idea what the problem is.

going to just look around to see if i can find a place to take a better look at whats going on, no steady job no ins so it could be the walk in clinic for me.

ok so the harvest has been done just looking to dry and get trimmed up and move forward.

all the cuts and seed plants that were in the closet are now in the 5x5 under the 1000W MH. going to stay in there bottles until the chopped plants have been dried and removed from the 4x4 tent. after that is done the main crop will be selected and TPed up into my trash cans and the rest will go into the 4x4 tent.

so id say were about a month away from starting our next flowering process and between now and then i'll need to start fresh seeds and get new cuts taking.

again i want to thank every one for the kind words and support on my on going health issues.

much respect:)

@QleanerQuest hey brother do your self a favor and do get to the doc, the sooner the better!!.

JAWS

JAWS

only thing still up is the BANANAKUSH F-9 which in housing the BANANA PEBBLE OG seeds.

she's full so i want to give her some extra time to make sure a high % of the seeds are fully mature, i do not care if the buds go over on this one. the seeds are whats important here.

peace:)

sorry no pics of the harvest was not filling very good and had my northern grow buddy come down and help me out, he did most of the lifting and dumping.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I'm glad to hear your all good big bro. Atleast with hernia anyways. Yea my pain subsided but returned lastnite. I have a Dr app for Saturday so hopefully its not hernia either. I'm praying anyways. Thanks bud. Glad to see you back around with initiative! Peace!
Quest

SpiderK

SpiderK

big dog try a detox / cleansing & see if that works ..... i did it last year and felt fantastic, my tummy all better. gonna do it again soon after your done, u feel ten years younger.

BUT, stay near bathroom at all times ... :wideyed:

JAWS

JAWS

I'm glad to hear your all good big bro. Atleast with hernia anyways. Yea my pain subsided but returned lastnite. I have a Dr app for Saturday so hopefully its not hernia either. I'm praying anyways. Thanks bud. Glad to see you back around with initiative! Peace!
Quest

ya do some self checking down there look/fill for any kind of knot and not just a touchy spot but an actusual bulge and i mean left or right of center HAHAA....

big dog try a detox / cleansing & see if that works ..... i did it last year and felt fantastic, my tummy all better. gonna do it again soon after your done, u feel ten years younger.

BUT, stay near bathroom at all times ... :wideyed:

iv'e heard of those ahh the probe like action is what i say OUCHHHHH to!!...

i'm thinking its kidney stones once again, i had them last year and i never seen anything pass into the mesh cup i was given soooo.

thanks friends:)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I been busy as of late and just saw this Brother...

Hope you figure out what's going on...Sending my best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom