• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice Jaws ! make me want to make a pie and pop those beans..!!

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES #9

housing ALIEN PEBBLE OG F2 seeds
X fpog f2 1
X fpog f2 2
X fpog f2 3

34 days of what i like to take to about 65, so about half way there. i have another in the 5x5 which i think is going to be really awesome in this round.

ALIEN COOKIES #7
7 24
7 25
7 26

love this girl she's almost unreal in her doughy smell, great buds great resin coverage late in flower. she brings a pretty strone stone to her as well, easly one of my best COOKIE hybrids hands down.

thank you:snaphappy::snaphappy:

soserthc1

soserthc1

yes my brother i know what the package says but like i said I MADE THE MISTAKE so its my fault that your pack is mark incorrectly, just trying to get it cleared up with you.

not sure what you mean by just made the f2, i made those a while back several grows in fact.

those were given to me as SFV OG * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJA i grew them and made the f2 calling them VALLEY DOJO F2, my mistake was tagging them DOJO when they were in fact DOJA.

there the same thing only thing that has changed is the proper naming.

peace:)
Seems to be a common theme everyone listen up if jaws made them there dojo is he didn't there Doja simple enough

JAWS

JAWS

Seems to be a common theme everyone listen up if jaws made them there dojo is he didn't there Doja simple enough

thank you brother.

I love the Alien Cookies...nice job on that one...Happy 4th of July weekend...DJXX

ya i settled for the #9 & #7 made f2 of both but i'm being pretty stingy with those two, unlike me i know but they are really good and i have a very short supply of them.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

not the best pics here but i think the idea gets across.

front view, and when done i'll have three versions.
Jaws 17

back side with the info.
Jaws 18

on those LA CON i'm going to get some 1inch round labels and put some art work on them as well.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

any one out there have any knowledge of how to make 1 inch round labels using the avery system.

how to scale a pic down to fit on the LA CON 1 inch seed cases, trying to do something like what LOOMPA is doing with his seed cases.

thanks for any help:)

P.S. here is the art work i want to use on the project.
Jaws 12

Power OG

Power OG

any one out there have any knowledge of how to make 1 inch round labels using the avery system.

how to scale a pic down to fit on the LA CON 1 inch seed cases, trying to do something like what LOOMPA is doing with his seed cases.

thanks for any help:)

P.S. here is the art work i want to use on the project.
View attachment 420026
Love the logo bro! Creative ideas.
Positive vibes & Respect

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Did u try just punching in the no of the label on avery site ? Should give u the template

JAWS

JAWS

Did u try just punching in the no of the label on avery site ? Should give u the template

ya i have found the proper number to go with the size of labels i want to use, problem now is i have to order the labels because they don't sell them at the staples around here only 2 and 2 1/2 inch ones.

but the biggest problem i'm having is not really with the labels its more as to how to get my pic to the size i need to, to fit on a one inch label.

my art guy did a good job but i cant figure out how to size his art work to fit it where i want/need it.

thank yoy:)

SpiderK

SpiderK

ya i have found the proper number to go with the size of labels i want to use, problem now is i have to order the labels because they don't sell them at the staples around here only 2 and 2 1/2 inch ones.

but the biggest problem i'm having is not really with the labels its more as to how to get my pic to the size i need to, to fit on a one inch label.

my art guy did a good job but i cant figure out how to size his art work to fit it where i want/need it.

thank yoy:)

your better off letting him do it in the program he designed it in.

when your doing it, it first must flatten his image before size change, if he does it, the font will look better when done.

BUT i think he used photoshop by the looks of it, things look better but once u start changing sizes it adds an edge / pixels on rounding edges as they change size. in the graphics industry its better using a design program like illustrator ( another adobe program your designer might have ) but its vector meaning all edges stay smooth via size change.

your image looks like its 3 x 3, if it was done in illustrator u could downsize or put that same image on the side of a truck but the details will not change during scaling.

seeing you want your logo small, clean & sharp i'd design it at that size or have your buddy try. when done proper, the font is kept on a different layer lets say and not used until the file is compressed for output. it the reason no matter how u size it it looks like crap, it was designed in photoshop ( raster ) getting choppy on size change because the computers guessing where to put the new pixel. vector (adobe illustrator) uses mathematics within the program keeping things smooth ....

JAWS

JAWS

your better off letting him do it in the program he designed it in.

when your doing it, it first must flatten his image before size change, if he does it, the font will look better when done.

BUT i think he used photoshop by the looks of it, things look better but once u start changing sizes it adds an edge / pixels on rounding edges as they change size. in the graphics industry its better using a design program like illustrator ( another adobe program your designer might have ) but its vector meaning all edges stay smooth via size change.

your image looks like its 3 x 3, if it was done in illustrator u could downsize or put that same image on the side of a truck but the details will not change during scaling.

seeing you want your logo small, clean & sharp i'd design it at that size or have your buddy try. when done proper, the font is kept on a different layer lets say and not used until the file is compressed for output. it the reason no matter how u size it it looks like crap, it was designed in photoshop ( raster ) getting choppy on size change because the computers guessing where to put the new pixel. vector (adobe illustrator) uses mathematics within the program keeping things smooth ....

i sent this message to my art guy i'll see what he says about it.

much thanks:writing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom