The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
symbiote420

symbiote420

Get yourself some Ortho Bug B Gon and some ant traps bro, total fire ant annihilation!!

JAWS

JAWS

awesome just make sure to call those cookies ahh cookies and not Kookies, and those dump dojo could be awesome!!

@JAWS sometimes those lil fuckers come thru the wall sockets... when i was a kid we would put alka seltzer in bread and feed it to seagulls... i feel bad now...:bag:

never had this problem before so its really strange to see ant's flowing out of my soil, little bastards!

I had a bad experience with fire ants coming throuhg an outlet and under my pillow. flipped it over and layed in it didnt take long and i was on fire!!

hahaha ya i bet that would be a stinging time for-sure!

Get yourself some Ortho Bug B Gon and some ant traps bro, total fire ant annihilation!!

cant do that my friend don't want to introduce poison into my grow area, the traps might be an idea though!

thanks friends:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

ok so i'm pretty happy this morning its clear that i have a cherry pie leaning male banana pie YAAA, also have two banana kush leaning males and looks like i have two females ahh one for-sure and pretty sure on the second.

also have a decent looking purple alice that i'm really happy to have for-sure and a couple females to boot.

a really good friend sent me a photo booth set up so in time when i figure out how to use it properly i'll be showing some much better pics of my work and projects.

ohh ya got a few new cuts in the other day so FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY i'll have some new things to look at from that area, i know i have new stuff all the time from seed but its been quite a while sense ive had any new clones in house so i'm very excited indeed.

learning some shit in this round and one is to never again start seeds before taking cuts, i'm so over crowded it's not even slightly funny. my closet is completely full and really needs to be moved into the 5x5 but i cant do that yet not for another 10 days. a couple weeks ago i took all the lime soda's banana pie males purple alice male out of the closet and put to flower in the 4x4 if i had not done that back then i would really be hurting for any space what so ever.

i had two skunks in the 4x4 1 hermied the other was just not what i was looking for so both were killed off. also have pitched three lime soda's just not keeping up with the others and i have no time or room for slackers ANY MORE. they perform or they go and that's it.

got the note pad out this morning getting my clones to take layout umm laid out HAHA.

what else well i got some pics of the alien cookies #9 she's straight bad ass just small in the yield area.
X fpog f2 18
X fpog f2 19
X fpog f2 20
X fpog f2 21
X fpog f2 22
X fpog f2 23
X fpog f2 24

she normally yields better then what your seeing in those pics but all 4 of these are housing the new ALIEN PEBBLE OG f1 seeds so the yield was brought down just a bit. got an untouched #9 in the production tent though.

ok so ya thats its for this morning, i got a yard that needs mowed before we hit that 96 degree mark today.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

Ya got breakfast too .. Pic's turned out to really show off those ladies!!!! Nice long leaves ... good job Sharky :snaphappy::)

ya like i was saying it was just a quicky shot.

i just noticed that the lower leaves are showing the shadows from the upper leaves, humm i like that.

floro bulb over-head with the cam set of shoot floro, ok shot for a beginner.

thank you:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

COOKIE MADNESS F1 plant #2
2 15
2 16
2 20

first run with this piece and this is the only one i took any cuts from, the #8 threw balls early so it and her cuts were thrown out. #3 looks decent but not as good as #2 and #8 is a much bigger budded plant plant she just don't have the look that the #2 has. basicly i could not keep them all so i chose the one i liked the best and she has that killer cookie dough smell profile with the very tight hard ass nuggets so she's my choice.

was given a photo hut/shoot set up by a good friend so im trying to work with it just a bit, still a long way to go but i'm trying to get better at the pic taking.

thank you:):snaphappy::)

JAWS

JAWS

imma get a thread going View attachment 427348

pretty interested in seeing what those DUMPSTER DOJO do for you, i was not happy with the dumpster kush from seed but damn her clones really looked nice and that's what i used in this hybrid.

on your alien cookie#7 that's an f2 there are NO alien cookies #7 f1 in circulation only i have that cut/pheno. but those will be awesome dude IF your looking for that cookie dough smell.

also that strain only went to you if my memory is still working.

very nice;)

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

pretty interested in seeing what those DUMPSTER DOJO do for you, i was not happy with the dumpster kush from seed but damn her clones really looked nice and that's what i used in this hybrid.

on your alien cookie#7 that's an f2 there are NO alien cookies #7 f1 in circulation only i have that cut/pheno. but those will be awesome dude IF your looking for that cookie dough smell.

also that strain only went to you if my memory is still working.

very nice;)
much appreciated yeah im lookin for a cookie leaner and imm hunt on the dojo cant wait to see what they produce after running the lime kush and alien matter
cant see nothin but fyia comin outta ya beans

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

my brother from another mother dj gifted me it and was labled DPD F4. could be another mix up... ill have to run it by him again.

cant wait to see what you work with those F2s!!

proper as always

JAWS

JAWS

my brother from another mother dj gifted me it and was labled DPD F4. could be another mix up... ill have to run it by him again.

cant wait to see what you work with those F2s!!

proper as always

ahh brother DJ ok then you just keep calling those f4 then, i don't recall making any f4 but i did work with f3 so i could have made a small batch and sent dj a pack of those back then. this issue has come up before and i'm thinking the batch was so small i did not even list them up in my master list. ive also looked through my packs and i don't have a single pack of dpd f4 so if i did make some i did not even keep a pack for myself.

any ways i hope you like those my friend.

peace:writing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom