• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ok so i think my CHEM SODA #2 plant 2 is trying to make me her bitch, she has me watering her 1 gallon a day now. i just feed her yesterday and i have her in there now drinking another gallon of pure water today, she is just killing it over here!!.

i hear her calling my name i better go take a look and see if she needs anything!!!!!!.

crazy plant;)

Lol bout time someone caged u. Here's your lemon dojo.

JAWS

JAWS

ya plans may change yet again, am wanted to veg for at least two more weeks to let my flowering plants finish up so i'd have the 4x4 tent to work in but the way these plants are growing i'm not sure if i have two more weeks. shit is getting big around here and hoping the smaller alice gets some size to her before the flip, which i think she would IF i could go another two weeks.

going to be close;)

JAWS

JAWS

starting to get some buds on this big purple alice, was going to seed this one up but i don't think i'm going to now. umm main reason is i'm only going to have 4 may be 5 plant's this round so i need some yield or it's going to be a waste of my time and space. will hit a few bud site's on the other smaller alice though.

PICT0036
PICT0037
PICT0038
PICT0039

ok there ya go:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I had to use your ChemSoda as a gauge to see Just How F-in big they are getting There is NO WAY My lil room can handle Mine if I let um go another week. . . . .
Plans change so My Babies are in flower too ! ! ! ! Cant wait to see. Big Ladies or Small Ladies No Matter when it comes to the ChemSoda Its Monster Dank on its way....
Looking Stellar as always Shark Man
Super Monster ChemSoda Beasty Vibes FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

Looks like your back in action !

yes sister i am but i'm right back in trouble as well, these CHEM SODA OG'S are trouble maker's for-sure, topped or un topped they are huge and grow like nothing i have ever had before outside the WHITE SALMON of course. there drinking up a gallon a day and i water/feed in the morning and by the very next morning there plenty dry enough for another gallon. the topped one is as big around as a 50 gallon drum and the un-topped one is close behind and just short of five feet tall.

group shot here, right side chem soda og un-topped left side the purple alice left side back is the topped chem soda og

all the filler stuff in the middle are my seed plant females and my cut's from the last round, those will all be put into my 4x4 as soon as my new bulbs show up so thinking end of next week.

the 4x4 now is housing all the males i'm looking through at this point, i think there is 16 in there and i'll be thinning those numbers out here before to long. did how ever find a really nice FORUM COOKIE male that smells like FRUIT LOOPS so i decided to work him for some pollen even though i still have forum pollen from that last round.

lot's of things going on right now but me think's i'm just about got everything where it need to be so we will be flowering these monster out very soon.

thank you:)

SourDank

SourDank

Hey brother @JAWS , I just dropped 12 Dark Matter F1's last night and I was curious if you could give me an idea of what to expect in regards to bloom time, smell/flavor, yield and the likes.

It's good to see you on the beast again, things are lookin real good

JAWS

JAWS

Hey brother @JAWS , I just dropped 12 Dark Matter F1's last night and I was curious if you could give me an idea of what to expect in regards to bloom time, smell/flavor, yield and the likes.

It's good to see you on the beast again, things are lookin real good

awesome you will like those me think's, look for the typical 65-70 days on this one could you get a one done a bit sooner sure but time things out with those numbers.

smell is a tricky thing some times, so lets do away with the usual it smells like this and this and go right to what i think you should be looking for in that area CANALOPE {sp}.

yield can be really good depending on the veg time given to her, buds are big fairly solid and have some kick when ready to smoke.

these were having a bit of a cal issue but they still finished really good. would love to see some pics once you get her looking like a photo shoot for-sure.

thank you;)

SourDank

SourDank

awesome you will like those me think's, look for the typical 65-70 days on this one could you get a one done a bit sooner sure but time things out with those numbers.

smell is a tricky thing some times, so lets do away with the usual it smells like this and this and go right to what i think you should be looking for in that area CANALOPE {sp}.

yield can be really good depending on the veg time given to her, buds are big fairly solid and have some kick when ready to smoke.

View attachment 481546 View attachment 481547
these were having a bit of a cal issue but they still finished really good. would love to see some pics once you get her looking like a photo shoot for-sure.

thank you;)
Thanks man I appreciate the quick response, and when worthy I'll definitely drop some pics here. My first Starfighter X so I'm really pumped. My first JAWS gear as well so this should be some fun, will keep you updated my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom