The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

No worries buddy,cant wait for some fpog in my life. Anything I should look for pheno wise? @JAWS

something special pop's up is my hope with that one, i really wanted to try a few of those myself but i'm so backed logged i just could not personally get to them.

i would thing some really nice fat ass buds with a killer smell profile with some great color and a really nice coating of trich over the entire plant.

looking forward to see what you get from those.

awesome;)

JAWS

JAWS

some pics from this mornings watering, flip this week end.

going to get fun over the next month until we get the stretch out of the way.

hahaha:)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
he got busted a few years back made a post here when he got back. think he was part of motas crew. very similar style to your own jaws always doing a ton of crosses and what not, combining old and new genetics of all the popular varieties from each era so to speak. unfortunatly an era in weed times is like 2-3 maybe 5 years then another flavor pops up and thus starts a new craze.

edit: just looked at soem of them names looks like those are brand new crosses

JAWS

JAWS

Very well could be he loved elite genetics and cool names but I haven't seen or heard wind of him in a long time.

hahaha i took a break from the game a while ago and have no made contact with him sense so ya i guess it could be him.

peace:)

rawman

rawman

He was a local to me we even had similar friends. He had issues at start up and I haven't really spoke with him in about 3 years probably now. He had already been out a year or two at that point from the bust.

JAWS

JAWS

he got busted a few years back made a post here when he got back. think he was part of motas crew. very similar style to your own jaws always doing a ton of crosses and what not, combining old and new genetics of all the popular varieties from each era so to speak. unfortunatly an era in weed times is like 2-3 maybe 5 years then another flavor pops up and thus starts a new craze.

edit: just looked at soem of them names looks like those are brand new crosses

good eye my friend CANDYMAN is the number one main reason why over the last few years iv'e made to so many CANDY---FRUIT---SWEET pieces it's all his FAULT!!!. we use to trade mega pack's and had a fine time doing so as well. the getting busted did a number on him for a bit but came back and restarted.

i started a thread a few years back talking about all the gear he had and was making, it might still be around here somewhere.

yes it's very very hard to keep up with things always something else something different something better it just never stop's.

as long as i'm having fun i'll be around growing and making new pieces.

respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

He was a local to me we even had similar friends. He had issues at start up and I haven't really spoke with him in about 3 years probably now. He had already been out a year or two at that point from the bust.

ya we were doing some things back when he got nabbed up was hoping to continue when he got out but things just did not work out quite the way i would have liked.

if he's still out there i'm sure he's killing it like he always did.

nice memories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom