The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

well the CHEM SODA #2 PLANT 2 has just about hit the five foot mark.

i'm a bit Ascared hahaha.
2 34
2 35
2 36

that stake is a five footer!!.

interesting indeed:)

JAWS

JAWS

yeah i had gotten a pm this morning from him. hes got a bunch of new strains

as he always does the man is a mind blower when it comes to variety that's for damn sure. i was amazed at what he had back then and i'm still stunned at what he still has and still puts out there for all the peeps.

took a look at his list and i see he too is venturing into the more in your face type strain's, still love my signature stuff but i'm ready to make some mush ruder/stinker strains in the 2015 year.

we shall see;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Looking wicked amazing @JAWS man I could only deam of going that big, before the flip, she is a beast for sure . . .
My lil ChemSoda OG's look more like seedlings next to that Monster. LoL
Keep the B in the Big
and the Grow Vibe from the FlyJ

firesmoken

firesmoken

Sorry to go off subject , but i had a buddy send me some seeds . and when i got them one was trainwreck fems and said jaws gear with a small baggie with blue painters tape on it, the others were train wreck x deep purple, and train wreck x with killer chem . did jaws make these too? im about to plant them, is there any where i can find some info on them , thanks

JAWS

JAWS

Sorry to go off subject , but i had a buddy send me some seeds . and when i got them one was train wreck fems and said jaws gear with a small baggie with blue painters tape on it, the others were train wreck x deep purple, and train wreck x with killer chem . did jaws make these too? im about to plant them, is there any where i can find some info on them , thanks

ahh the OLD SCHOOL blue painter tape hahaha, i love that ppl are still holding those pack's but again i did send 100's out over the years.

just the WRECK FEM'S are mine don't know who made the others.

those FEMS are pretty excellent and are a dead rep of her mother, i am very proud out how well those turned out. only released like 15 packs and they did not go for shit so the vendor cut the price down and it still took months to get rid of those few pack's. once the few started growing them there where can i get those and tons of pm and e-mails to me to make more i'm ahh sorry one time deal ppl.

slight cal def so if you grow these make sure to give them plenty of cal while in veg, also run her straight up NO topping and clean the lower half. keep medium more dry then wet she don't like being in wet conditions, now that don't mean leave her bone dry just be easy on the liquids.

if your after the ARCATA cut but can't seem to get your hands on her this is the #1 best rep of her that i know of, make sure to take cut's and if ya dont at harvest time you will wish you had.

peace & enjoy :)

suomynona

suomynona

Lookin good jaws! Nice that candyman is back at it! I helped him out after his problems back in 09, i should figure out how to get back in touch with him, those crosses sound bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom