The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

shot of the two alices i have going one three weeks ahead of the other, i'm sure you can see which one is which in this pic.

PICT0068
PICT0069
PICT0070

this one will be hit with pollen in a couple weeks putting out some f2's.

the bigger sister is 31 days into 12/12 so she's on her way for-sure.

those^^^^ two plants and the two MONSTER CHEM SODA OG are the only 4 in the 5x5 tent now.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so today we have

banana kush f10
PICT0001
PICT0002
1 1
1 2
1 3

still trying very hard to get these BANANA KUSH IBL made for the all the peeps still in search of this strain. last time i had the female but the males was not usable so i used the female to make the BANANA SURPRISE.

i'll try again:)

JAWS

JAWS

some BANANA KUSH IBL seeds, there not to my liking color wise but they all passed the crushed test so that's a good start. also in the popping seeds pic above this morning the 6th and final banana kush 10 seed popped and will be in soil very shortly.

Banana kush ibl 2

tomorrow will be 14 days flowering on the smaller ALICE so in the morning she will be pulled and dusted, not yet sure how hard i'm going to be hitting her but she will be giving me some need f2's.

ahh peace:)

DC105

DC105

OBOMA KUSH * FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2

BREEDER: TRE FARMER/ SUB ROSA GARDENS

COCOA PEBBLES F1
View attachment 487001
in time some ppl may refer to this piece as OBOMBER, i will stand with the maker and call her COCOA PEBBLES.

peace;)
ok so today we have

banana kush f10
View attachment 486996 View attachment 486997 View attachment 486998 View attachment 486999 View attachment 487000
still trying very hard to get these BANANA KUSH IBL made for the all the peeps still in search of this strain. last time i had the female but the males was not usable so i used the female to make the BANANA SURPRISE.

i'll try again:)
That 3 fingered lady looks sexy @JAWS ! Much respect for Tre Farmer too! Do u know which male leaner he used of urs for fruity pebbles? I got em on deck for next run.

JAWS

JAWS

That 3 fingered lady looks sexy @JAWS ! Much respect for Tre Farmer too! Do u know which male leaner he used of urs for fruity pebbles? I got em on deck for next run.

ya that's a good Question, as i was looking at the males i was wanting the cereal leaner but not 100% sure if i got what i wanted there. do remember some hit's of that but i also had that burnt rubber smell as well.

all the hybrid pieces i made with the male fpog was the same.

i have some fpog f2 that i made personally that i have not yet put to soil, the f2's i used back then were made by some one else.

when i drop my fpog f2 i'll make sure i use the cereal if i'm lucky enough to get one that is.

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom