• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:emo:emo
so i was thinking today seeing im doing so many breeds this round that i should just start a thread so i can have a look back at the gear im going to be working on in this grow and into the FUTURE....

were going to start this thread with a single pick and the FIRST look at a strain im going to be calling "BASIC APE"...

"MOTHER"
BASIC DIESEL F2 {CLONE}

"FATHER"
SUGAR APE

here is the first look at the new hybrid, sorry pic is not in the best of light but its what i could get to on short notice...

Basic ape

over the next few days i will be putting up new pics as the seeds begin to show them selves, as well as the mothers and fathers making up the new hybrids and/or new F's.......

drop by now and then to see whats coming from the LAB OF JAWS!!
respect to all:emo:rock:rock

JAWS

JAWS

hello GRIT:RastaBong:
ahh awesome your my first replyer im stoked 4sure...

ahh ya man i got a few nice pieces of work being done in my space and will soon be known more clearly in this thread, got those RASKALS working got those ALIEN KUSHS working and cant forget the SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY...

im crushed i was UNABLE to make my CALIFORNIA SUNRISE because my doner pollen was not VIABLE, BUT luckly im still going to make the very nice sister of the aboved mentioned strain im calling CALIFORNIA SUNSET.........
busy man here:angel

S

Steve Z

and i'll vouch that your beans are the shit.

next to all i have going, the f2s you made (or were the f3's??) are the most vigorous things i have in there. they're puttin the fun back in growing just watching em.

hell yeah im subbin this JAWS, cant wait to see how everything else turns up!

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:anim_44:
thank you my brother for the backing on the beanage, must point out though that most of the CRED/RESPECT got to go to my homie OUTLAW-GROWER he made the seeds i just futhered them along and have now put them into a couple hybrids.... BUT again thank you for the kinds words, hahaha i need to get in there and get everything lined out in the morning...

looking forward to the "WHITE APE".....
peace brother:anim_44:

S

Steve Z

yeah for sure, most of outlaws shit was super good. i just gotta pass the respect on... without you i wouldnt be stoked on em :joint: hope outlaws doin good wherever he may be.... hopefully not a downtownclown still.

white ape mmmmmmmmmm. are you using those same sugar ape f2's for the crosses??

hopefully here in a month or so i'll know for sure, but i have a wretched stanky Lemon Larry that im pretty sure is male as of now. cant quite tell yet but with the pre flowers just pokin im thinking it is. just gotta find a nice nice female and F2's are in the mix.

gotta give you MAD RESPECT cause i was in target yesterday and saw a gift wrapper box for 9 dollars. bought that ish. now i have my very own male iso chamber. thanks man

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:icon_spin:
thanks for the words on brother OUTLAW he was a good breeder and he is a really good dude, it was shame when he went down, i sure miss that dude...

on the ape pollen used NO it was not from an F2 ape it was from the ORIGINAL run of the SUGAR APE i still had some POLLEN left in stock and it was still VERY MUCH VIABLE...

very excited for you on the LEMON LARRY i did not get a female when i ran them last so i was unable to make any F2's, but there in line to be run next round along with those chocolates.....that will be a SWEET grow 4sure with lots of killer hybrids and a few F's aswell....

yup those wrapping containers work well just make sure they get some kind of AIR-FLOW....
peace brother:icon_spin:

D

Dubsta

All them strains sounds killer, good job on keeping them going. I really want to get the lemon lary.. :D keep it up homie

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:coffee
feeding time so i just got the low down on whats in the room as far as new gear being made....

"RASKAL ROSE"
MOTHER----OG RASKAL
FATHER-----BLACK ROSE

"ALIEN ROSE"
MOTHER----ALIEN KUSH F3
FATHER-----BLACK ROSE

"BLACK ROSE F'9"

"WHITE APE"
MOTHER----WHITE BUBBA
FATHER-----SUGAR APE

"MELT-DOWN"
MOTHER-----WHITE BUBBA
Father-------triple og kush f3

"BASIC APE"
MOTHER-----BASIC DIESL F2 {CLONE}
FATHER------SUGAR APE

"RASKAL APE"
MOTHER-----RASKAL OG
FATHER------SUGAR APE

"TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD F3's

"CALIFORNIA SUNSET"
MOTHER-----SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY
FATHER-----ALIEN KUSH F3

"CALIFORNIA SUNRISE" ??
MOTHER-----SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY
FATHER-----LEMONADE KUSH

"INSANE JANE"
MOTHER-----TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD
FATHER------ALIEN KUSH F3

PEACEEEE......

K

Kushmaster

Jaws hats off to you man. Subscribed for sure. I have never seen some of these strains and am super interested in your work being a breeder myself. Keep on keepin on :)

And if you dont mind me asking.....What are the parents on Basic Diesel F1?

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:coffee
BAKED, thanks bro for cool vibe!!..

WAAYNE, nice to see you stop by again my brother. respect for the well wishes on the new gear....

KUSH, thanks for stopping by and nice to meet you my friend...

well been some debate on the BASIC DIESEL but im going to go with this background...

M39 * SOUR DIESEL

peace:coffee

JAWS

JAWS

ahhh ok i guess i droped out of school to soon because i still dont know whats being said here, all i need to know is am i breaking any THC rules with this thread??...
maybe i need a break haha:icon_spin:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ahhh ok i guess i droped out of school to soon because i still dont know whats being said here, all i need to know is am i breaking any THC rules with this thread??...
maybe i need a break haha:icon_spin:

nah bro your good

mmmmaybe take a little break

I dont see any reason to sweat this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom