Premium Member
Supporter
Congratulations

We know you know what to do with those, hope all is well with you

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello MAL:big_boss:
yes indeed i do my friend, been super busy these last few months and by the looks of things im going to be swamped untill after the first of the new year...lots of projects ongoing and planed out for the next couple of grows, ahh but any body whos known me for very long most definatly know i change shit up as new stuff comes in.......
peace bro:rock:rock

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Lookin beautiful as always. Hope u find some gems in the new stock. Anxious to see what u come up with!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

All three of these sound delicious!

hey RAW:hi
where are those pics my brother??.......

couple shots of some seedling's......

TAHOE OG {PURPLE PHENO}

View attachment 170127

View attachment 170128

View attachment 170129

TAHOE OG {LEMONHEAD PHENO}

View attachment 170126

View attachment 170125

View attachment 170124

PINK Chemdog CLONE

View attachment 170131

View attachment 170130

View attachment 170132

can any-body give me ANY info on this strain, she grows very well and sticks real good and clones super easy..
peace:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

I agree!!!!

hello W-A:hi
yes my brother im hoping to get a male of both of those TAHOE PHENO is so you know what im'a gonna do right YUP thats right im gonna make more for my friends.......also going to hit that LEMONHEAD with POLLEN from the 8-10WEEK LEMON THAI i have going and then maybe at a leter date i'll hit that HYBRID with a very LEMONY LEMON LARRY.......

on the PINK Chemdog im gonna grow the crap out of her to see whats she can offer, BUT i know nothing about her and can not seem to find any info on her.....ahhh so if you ever hear or read something about this HYBRID please let me know ok man...
respect much:hi

P.S. the PINK and the TAHOE's will be in the next trading round soooooooooo..............

pork

pork

i think it was from old ic days, i was mushupork5, and i think for a brief visit you hung out with a txu crew...i made some seeds with the ML, not sure if the dad was a ML or something else..so there's a 50/50 that i made F2s (it wasn't intentional breeding, but came out great)..i popped a bunch earlier in the year but someone else is taking care of them so im not going to get to see them finish...still have my ML lady around though...she is frosty and purple...and truly carries the memory loss name..first time i smoked it i forgot that i called a friend and had a complete conversation while i was toking the j....also had good feedback of it working well for menstrual cramps...

keep up the good work!

JAWS

JAWS

hello MUSHU:hi
ahhhhhhh now i remember that name for-sure and the UNDERGROUND is a great place to hang, ya i think i droped more KUSH clones at that site then all others COMBINED.....got a lot of gear from the great ppl over there and was still in contact with RASTA but he seems to have disapered latly...what have you been up to brother?....
peace:hi

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Sounds real yummy in the LAB of JAWS. keep up the excellent work bro.

pork

pork

i've been doing the norcal thing for a couple years now...just starting to get my grove going...haven't been doing the online thing cause i've been too busy and now i live where net access is scarce...ive got my homies in the bay holding onto the ML til I'm ready to rock her again...so expect to see her make a reappearance soon!

later gator

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Wow i sure did miss a lot in my net absence!!
Jaws you have some sick ass hybrids brotha like :icon_dizzy: whoaa

Hit me up man and keep doing what you doing,im working some banana and love you continuing the line F8!!! Fucking sweet bro!! We gotta talk lol!!

And that White Salmon is something else,i "ll stilll never forget the first time seeing her!!

:banana1sv6:
Burn
CFSB

JAWS

JAWS

sweeet!!!

hello FRIENDS:big_boss::big_boss:
BLAKE,, thanks for stopping by my brother you definatly pushed me in the DIRECTION im moving into with all tose CRAZY KILLER HYBRIDS you introduced me to a couple years ago...YOU MY FREIND ROCK!!!

PORK,, i'll be subbing a thread of yours when ya bring back the MEMORY LOSS she was one really nice HYBRID if i do say so myself...umm dont know if you know BROTHER MAJ POTHEAD from i-see-mag but hes runing the STRAWBEERY PHENO of MEMORY LOSS ahh i guess for like five years now and i jusr recently sent him some STRAWBERRY DIESEL pollen and hes going to hit the MEMORY LOSS with it and i was super stoked when he let me name this new HYBRID so i just thought it was fitting to call here MEMORY LAPS just a little reach-around to her genetic background..do you still hang out at the UNDERGROUND? if so give my hellos when your there next....

BURNT,, hey brother nice of you to grace my thread with a drive by i thank you..

first off thank you for the kind words i do try to make gear i know my friends would like to grow out...

ok now BROTHER i just got to ask you WHY you and the peeps in your circle let the WHITE SALMON slip away i just totaly do not understand why, can you please tell me what you did not like about her?...

i cant find anything wrong with her and ive been breeding her this last couple of rounds, i remember brother RABB1T mentioned something about late NANNERS but i have seen none with the cut i run with..

the only thing i see in her as a weakness is perhaps her bud drying and loosing big time weight, but even that does not stop me from runing her in EVERY GROW ahh dont get me wrong she still puts out real nice...

RABB1T is runing a HYBRID of her right now in the form of my WHITE BANANA KUSH and hes has some good things to say about her so far, ive got a really really good filling about that HYBRID...shit im just getting started with the WHITE SALMON she will be in my garden for many years to come no kidding there....

i was on RABB1T hard for awhile trying to get more seeds from him but he told me there was no more to be had and after hounding him for a couple weeks i desided it was a lost strain so im doing everything i can to get her into as many GOOD HYBRIDS as i can...

i have in her about as close as you can get to the SALMONCREEK BIGBUD with out actualy having the real SCBB, i mean this WHITE SALMON looks and yields just like the real deal EXCEPT it has the power of THE WHITE to back up its yield and beautie....i dont think the few that were lucky enough to get these seeds knew what they had in hand at that time if they did im sure we would be seeing her every where by now....

to any-body out there who got these and did not like them and still have seeds please do us a favor and try them again or get them into the hands of some-one who will, LIKE ME!!!!!..............

BROTHER RABB1T this is for you bro...

LEMON THAI 8-10weeker, young but on the move...
LT GROUP

LT 1

LT2

LT3

and here are the next 4th run of the WHITE SALMON in early clone, just getting settled into there two litter bottles...
WS GROUP 1

peace my friends:banana1sv6:

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Go Jaws Go Jaws!

Man those plants are looking nice... Those white salmon look like they are going to be some interesting plants

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Your the tops my friend!

RC

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice jaws. Bout to pop me some lemon thai's as soon as I get some room.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CHEM:hi
whos LEMON THAI are you going to be runing, ive never ran any LEMON THAI or any thai for that matter....umm this will be a first for me but ive been asured by my bro thats these are no more then ten weekers so im hoping for a very quick grow as far as SATS go for these...
peace bro:hi

homebrew420

homebrew420

what a great combo of strains Jaws. Keep up the good work. Will be trying something like this soon... Thanks again for the info.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello brew:banana1sv6:
ahh ok your welcome my friend ahh glad i could help umm not sure what i helped you with but your welcome never-the-less....
peace:hi

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Got some Bodhi F3's. Yea I heard there is an 8 to 10 week pheno in there. From the pics Ive seen looks spot on. Ill tag along see how they turn out.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CHEM:hi
humm yours should be nice aswell i'll be looking for thread or talks of your THAI when ya get them going...

ive been hearing some pretty good things about BODI's LUCKY "CHARMS" i belive its WHITE * APPALACH do you know of this one? or have you ran it yet?..
peace bro:banana1sv6:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nope some bros from a different state run the Applach crosses (green crack and tres dawg?) and said it was pretty solid. Hell all of Bohdi's gear I've seen has been solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom