• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hi ya buddies:hi
WONDER.
ya man id love to see what those BLACK VALLEY do was hoping to see the BLACKBERRY give the SFV some weight in the bud department, please post some pics when ever you get around to them..

ya im going to hit the PURPLE KUSH with some DPD & TRE STARDAWG POLLEN, yummmyyyyyyyy........

TORT,
yes please do give me what ever info you can dig up on these, im really hoping i get atleast one FEMALE to purple up for me that would be awesome...
thanks guys:banana1sv6:

noodles

noodles

What purple kush you working with jaws? And ill take one of each....jk, ill take two of each!

Black valley sounds delicious and stardawg x purple kush speaks for itself!!:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello NOOD:hi
sorry bro cant say just yet im waiting on that info myself from the man i got them from...

also the PURPLE KUSH im runing are S1 so there will be no males of that one which means i wont be making ANY HYBRIDS with that one being on the male side of things....

as far as the STARDAWG GO'S i only have one and i do not yet know what it will be, if its a male i might just have a PURPLE KUSH * STARDAWG HYBRID...we will just have to wait and see how that go's..
peace bro:hi

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
as always a plethora of killer shit - good to see some things dont change - lol

JAWS

JAWS

hello MOTHER:hi
thank you much my brother, and you know the deal.....
respect:hi

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey jaws!
Speaking of the stardog... I just picked up a stardog x shiva skunk clone... they call it mad dog? Guess we'll see.... Best of luck with the projects... i'm always lookin forward to them!

JAWS

JAWS

hey WONDER:hi
ahhh HAHAHA man i love that name for some bud MAD DOG it better pack with a name like that....

ya im not sure what i will do if its a male umm i was thinking about useing him but i got some other stuff that i did not plan to use but i might do them now instead of later if i got a spot open...

i got some PURPLE INSANITY going and i know at some point im gonna make a fresh batch for the peeps seeing im the only person who has these outside the ORIGINAL maker...

MOTHER===KOOL-AID KUSH
FATHER===BLOW FISH

shit but who knows what i'll wind up with at the end of the grow...im hearing a little birdie saying something about THE WHITE & some ORIGINAL SOUR DIESEL..........
peace brother:hi

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

hmmmm.... white + sour d = something i need! That sounds sweet!
Kool aid kush.... sounds interesting :) Just got the 707 too... may have some plans for her??

JAWS

JAWS

hello WONDER:hi
ya bro umm i got a HYBRID thats lined up like this..

MOTHER===SOUR DIESEL ILB
FATHER===SOUR DIESEL ILB/ORIGINAL DIESEL

and was told by the maker its one of the SOUREST/POTENT SD's hes ever smoked on and i have i think 4 going as we speak, umm had not intended on working that one yet but who knows maybe.....if i do i could hit THE WHITE clone and the ORIGINAL SD clone humm that could be something special...

707 dont have any STRAIGHT but got a few HYBRIDS, maybe we could get together and put out a really good 707 bx?......

TortureKill

TortureKill

Jaws would you be interested in some Paki Chitrali Kush? Perhaps a PK x PCK hybrid?

2DogWalker

hmmmm.... white + sour d = something i need! That sounds sweet!
Kool aid kush.... sounds interesting :) Just got the 707 too... may have some plans for her??

I agree with the white crossed with Sour D, could be a Jaws Masterpiece!

ya bro umm i got a HYBRID thats lined up like this..

MOTHER===SOUR DIESEL ILB
FATHER===SOUR DIESEL ILB/ORIGINAL DIESEL

and was told by the maker its one of the SOUREST/POTENT SD's hes ever smoked on and i have i think 4 going as we speak, umm had not intended on working that one yet but who knows maybe.....if i do i could hit THE WHITE clone and the ORIGINAL SD clone humm that could be something special...

707 dont have any STRAIGHT but got a few HYBRIDS, maybe we could get together and put out a really good 707 bx?......

Jaws dude that is a hybrid right there, my boy just sent some Cabin Fever Triple Deez (Motas Sour Turbo x Black Diesel) into flower that Im really excited on too. Definitely trying to up my fuel powered pot plant collection!!!

Keep on keeping on dude, can't wait to see some finished pics and hear about your next round of breeding!

Tuned in
2DogWalkER

JAWS

JAWS

hello 2DW:hi
ya man ya that would be a STELLAR cross indeed i do belive...

those CFSB guys are some pretty good ppl and i have a couple things from them and im expecting a lot more in the near future..
CFSB GEAR

yup i got some of those SOUR TURBOS and i got my own BLACK DIESEL..

BLACK DIESEL
MOTHER===BLACK NAPALM
FATHER===BASIC DIESEL

made those a over a year ago i think.....
peace brother:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hey SOUTHWEST:hi
nice video thanks for that dude, i see you like the LEMON SKUNK alot must be ok bud huhh.....liked that PINK HASHPLANT sweet....

just used mt PINK Chemdog to make some PINK URKLE & PINK BANANA KUSH.........

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey jaws!
just sorted some seeds today :) The kens grand dad x super urkle and the purple sfv x chemberry.... Got quite a few of the kens x and quite a few less of the sfv x but enough . I deff wanna do something with the 707 , but haven't made plans yet. But i have a nice hb bx male that is very indica... which i like. Or maybe a chem4og male? Let me know... I'd love to put a really nice diesel male to her. I really wanna make a killer d!! Let me know!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

hey SOUTHWEST:hi
nice video thanks for that dude, i see you like the LEMON SKUNK alot must be ok bud huhh.....liked that PINK HASHPLANT sweet....

just used mt PINK Chemdog to make some PINK URKLE & PINK BANANA KUSH.........

Pink urkle....:banana1sv6:

i just shed a tear :)

JAWS

JAWS

let me know when those are ready my brother would love to have a few of each...umm ya man i think a MIX of the HD BX to your 707 could be very nice, let me know where your going to go with that one...

well SHIT it seems i should have made more PINK URKLE i had no ide so many ppl would want those, it was a one off type HYBRID i had some extra SUPE URKLE pollen and just hit the PINK CHEM out of shits-n-grins...

those will not be released very sorry about that but i got may be 20 total from that small one branch breed...there is one guy im talking with who ask about them awhile back and im thinking we might do something but its not a done thing soo....
peace brother:banana1sv6:

PINK URKLE 1

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Pink urkle as in SPG? Man Jaws you always got something badass a brewin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom