• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looks like a couple of my playing around breeds have taken and seeds are forming..

ALIEN STARDAWG..
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

CHEM STARDAWG..
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

yummmy:hi
I def want some of these beans, Jaws! I hope I find a good male to hit to my special ladies. I could use more of those for selection, if u got more u can spare! Hit me a pm bro.

Winta, I'm liking the names u suggested! Good luck with ur White Strawberry D babies.

rawman

rawman

sick pics ;) lol thanks 4 for taking them for me homie! N brother J u hit it out out of the park with that one!
IMAG10991.jpg
IMAG10931.jpg
IMAG1101.jpg
IMAG10921.jpg
IMAG1096.jpg
IMAG10911.jpg

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
WHOOO looks like this thread cought some eyes last evening...

WINTA..
hey bro thank you for your thoughts my brother, ahh i think the OB name is in use i like it though....on the 4STAR that dont work with my style if i put a HYBRID together and i want to mash the names together i always put the MOTHER first always, if i cant get a decent sounding name with the MOTHER being first i just make up a totaly differrent name...

STICKY..
thank you for those very kind words and im glad your liking what she bringing to the table, im puzzled as to where the BUBBLEGUM smell might be coming from..the mother was sweet and a bit hashy but i dont recall what the DADDY smelled like but i never heard of the BANANA OG/KUSH smelling like BUBBLEGUM...and hell ya brother thank you much for all those killer pics, now thats what im talking about...

DOWN..
thanks for the excitment!!....

SURF..
thanks much for the drive by and the kind words my brother....

OGSOUR..
thank you and im always trying to put out the best i can, sometimes it works sometimes it dont...

SMOKIE..
thank you for stopping by bro...

RIVAL...
i'll get with ya in a bit...

RAWMAN..
im glad your digging the GEAR my brother, ahh but still a bit confused as to where were at!....

ok so let me get this cleared up right now, this will be hard for some but those two strains WONT be released there a one off and were made at the last minute...i had extra pollen NOT enough to share with my friends but at the same time still to much to throw away....

i might get 10-12 seeds of those two strains they will be some good BUILDING BLOCKS to something very special perhaps...

ok so again thank you all for your interrest and all the great vibes..
respect:banana1sv6::hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:hi
thanks again my friend, and i'd happy to have you follow along and your welcome for as long as it holds your intrest...

ok so i was just INLIGHTENED that the CHEM STARDAWG is actualy a Chemdog BX1..

MOTHER===Chemdog #4 S1
FATHER===STARDAWG

STARDAWG...
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===TRES DAWG

so im guessing there will be no need to come up with a name for that one it has its own natural name..
peace:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:hi
thats great to hear brother i just checked and im in need i did it again i ran myself completly out in those...
good news:hi

winta

winta

oh ok i never knew about orions belt bein in use my bad :( lol as for the Chemdog bx1 your right thats whats up!

WHOOO looks like this thread cought some eyes last evening...

WINTA..
hey bro thank you for your thoughts my brother, ahh i think the OB name is in use i like it though....on the 4STAR that dont work with my style if i put a HYBRID together and i want to mash the names together i always put the MOTHER first always, if i cant get a decent sounding name with the MOTHER being first i just make up a totaly differrent name...
respect:banana1sv6::hi

ok so i was just INLIGHTENED that the CHEM STARDAWG is actualy a Chemdog BX1..

MOTHER===Chemdog #4 S1
FATHER===STARDAWG

STARDAWG...
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===TRES DAWG

so im guessing there will be no need to come up with a name for that one it has its own natural name..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Sup man...i just read the whole thread....i have tahoe, fire, larry, insane jane, blackberry banana kush, banana kush, banana kush x killer queen in dirt and am waiting for some of the aliendawg crosses(if you have enough)...you rock...happy thanksgiving....you are one of the kindest people on the planet.....thanks dj

JAWS

JAWS

GREEN..
i got that for ya brother..

CABANA BUD..
MOTHER===CALIFORNIA ORANGE
FATHER===BANANA KUSH F7

WINTA..
not a 100% sure on the use of that name, it just seems like ive seen it else where...very nice CHEM BX with a STARDAWG being the outcross, ahh could be something in there..

DJ..
thank you much for the kinda words, i can say the same about you....ahh sounds like you got some really nice GEAR in-house HAHAHAAH......

thanks guys:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got 5 of 5 to pop on my White Banana Kush and 3 of 5 on the Strawberry D. I didnt scuff them tho. I should have b4 I soaked them. Hope they pop thru the soil now. We will see what happens. Happy Turkey Day, Jaws!

JAWS

JAWS

great news on the WBK umm sorry you only got 3-5 on the STRAW D F2's those are some AWESOME looking seeds if i do say so myself, i will get you a few more of those...

LEMONDAWG..
mother===lemon thai 8weeker
father===stardawg

LEMON THAI SEEDED 1

LEMON THAI SEEDED 2

LEMON THAI SEEDED 3

LEMON THAI SEEDED 4

this plant is producing seeds faster then any plant ive ever worked with, 4 days after DUSTING i had seeds VISABLE very strange indeed..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Jaws! I got 4 of 5 WBK to survive the soil break. All 3 Strawberry D r looking great. The other 2 beans popped. Hopefully they will be in soil 2marrow. I appreciate the hook up. I'm gonna find some keepers in them beans. Thanx again bro!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome work Jaws! Really cool creations you've got going on in your lab... :cool

JAWS

JAWS

RIVAL.
some back-ups on the way and i hope you make lots of HYBRIDS:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:....

SHADY.
thank you for stopping by my brother its been awhile..
respect:banana1sv6:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Jaws! I'm gonna make some hybrids for sure. I will be working all winter on this project. I will have my Strawberry D and White Banana Kush grow logs up soon. They r looking good so far! I will keep u posted bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hey RIVAL:hi
sweet cant wait, and hey those WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL will rock aswell..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey RIVAL:hi
sweet cant wait, and hey those WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL will rock aswell..
I'm gonna rock them WSD as well. Don't worry bro! I will work thru them sooner or later. I really appreciate the kindness, Jaws! U rock, homie.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Jaws whats up bro. Just thought I would stop by and throw up a few pics of your White Banana Kush. What do you think so far? They just got transplanted into their new pots a couple days ago and should really start to take off now. Not sure exactly when I will throw them in flower but probably here in a few weeks. PS oh and I ended up with three having that early purple on the new sets of leaves(like I posted earlier). They all have grown out of it but just barely. They held it up until a few sets...then it faded. Same with the White Russian's I started beside the White Banana...some early purples.

WB 1536 x 1152
WB1 1536 x 1152
WB2 1536 x 1152
WB3 1536 x 1152
JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:hi
RIVAL.
excellent my brother glad your digging the STRAW D's, looking forward to your grow thread...

HIGHER.
hey brother shit man looking on spot in those pics, great start to what im thinking is going to be awesome..

im not at all suprised that the WBK lost that purple, i was like HUHH in the first place with that coloring because i knew no reason why there was purple showing any ways...

i'll watching where ever you settle on thorwing these girls up at..
thanks friends:banana1sv6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom