The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ha! ET beat me too it. I was Gunna say I was wrong the mustang mist is the Kali mist cross to white mustang. But yall are on it. Can't wait to see how they turn out, white mustang f2's sound awesome. Looking great so far bro.

JAWS

JAWS

MARVIN THE MARTIAN

peace:talking

JAWS

JAWS

CHERRY PIE

im really stoked to see she is finaly starting to put out some branching, kinda hard to take cuts from a non branching plant...

she started her 12-12 last night so its on now..

HIGHER
thanks brother.

kinger

kinger

NICE!!!!!!!!!
Now we can see what she does for you bro. I will be watching for sure. Mine still has a couple weeks so lets hope for the best :)

monkeymun

monkeymun

Excellent work so far, looking forward to seeing more progress.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah Jawz evrythings lookin awesome brotha,that white mustang sounds incredible I didn't know that that was the cross some heat for sure,keep up the great work pics are beautiful!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking
thank you all for the drive by and all the cool vibes!!.....

SIRSMOKY
im flowering mine right now im two days into 12/12, this plant has had a tough life so far she was sick for a good portion of her young life...once i got her back up-n-going she bounced back really good, not EXACTLY sure how long shes been in veg..will get some pics of her up in just a bit im still fighting the fucking BORG i thought i had got rid of them but nope there still around...

JAWS

JAWS

hey THERE:talking
shot of the inside of the 4x4 things are just now getting off the ground for-real..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice! Going to explode with growth in there....!

JAWS

JAWS

hello BABA:talking
thank you my brother!!...

after all the problems ive had with getting this grow off the ground and now im back to fighting with the BORG im pushed into runing most all of these plants will be grown out in the two litter bottles there in now, however the 4 PURPLE INSANITY FEMALES will get there old homes back in the form of the 3gallon pots...

this is saterday so im cleared to show the other two strains ive been keeping out of view...

ORCHARD OG * ALIEN DIESEL

kinger

kinger

Nice come on those alien diesel crosses they should be funky.
Im still after anything alien,I almost have a aliendog cut,just waiting on a buddy to come through .

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:talking
thank you my friend and hell ya come on ALIEN DIESEL HYBRIDS..
sweeet:talking

ALIEN GEAR...
ALIEN ARMBAND
ALIEN BUBBA KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * BUTTER KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * DEADHEAD
ALIEN DAWG {S1}
ALIEN DIESEL {S1}
ALIEN EXPRESS
ALIEN FRUIT
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F4}
ALIEN KUSH F2
ALIEN THUG
ALIEN VACATION

i too like the ALIEN GENETICS!!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry To Hear

Sorry you still have those suckers, hope you get their number. Its hard enough just growing plants thru their lives without something else to fight with. Best wishes to you and yours, hope you kill those bastards soon

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello MAL:talking
thanks brother yes its been a bitch this run but im on it now, im trying a mixture a friend of mine told me about and so far its worked pretty good on the three test plants i put it on....in the morning if all is still healthy with those three i will just do a FULL dunk of all my plants into a 5gallon bucket....the treatment seems to be killing them but im unsure as to what effect it will have on any EGG's, we shall see..
respect:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello KINGER:talking
thank you my friend and hell ya come on ALIEN DIESEL HYBRIDS..
sweeet:talking

ALIEN GEAR...
ALIEN ARMBAND
ALIEN BUBBA KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * BUTTER KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * DEADHEAD
ALIEN DAWG {S1}
ALIEN DIESEL {S1}
ALIEN EXPRESS
ALIEN FRUIT
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F4}
ALIEN KUSH F2
ALIEN THUG
ALIEN VACATION

i too like the ALIEN GENETICS!!!
I love them Alien x's u got there, Jaws! I got a few dif Alien x's in my collection as well. That Alien Dawg x Butter Kush is gonna be fire. I have seen Butter OG and Budder around. What is the x on that Butter Kush? I have heard dif things. I wanna know what u think.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
umm well im not in the know of the BUTTER KUSH but have heared its decent and more so in HYBRIDS, we shall see in time for-sure...

i think i will drop the ALIEN THUG in the next round i know that ones going to be truly stellar....
respect:talking

BLUEBERRY OG #2 * TRE STARDAWG
made by my brother E.T.

ROADKILL SKUNK "MALE"

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Sup Gents,
Butter Kush is the SFV OGK grown out to perfection by a dude whos handle was ButterMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom