The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
slausongardens

slausongardens

u gotta start putting beans on the bay or get youre own forum here cuz youve documented more of your crosses and strains in this one thread then any breeder ive ever seen in their whole career.

not many breeders post pics of their process including males and females and document it all. if anyone deserves a helpdesk forum area on the farm its you. it would be nice to see each cross getting there own thread and documentation.

and with the genetics youre using im sure people will be all over your beans.

and i dont wanna hear that im not a breeder im just a pollen chucker stuff hahaha cuz at least we can see what youre doing, all these other so called "breeders" keep everything on the low low so we really have no idea how they do it. we just take their word for it.

dont take me too serious tho, im just looking at all this work you put into this and its all for the love.. you cant beat that. i just wish the best for you and would like to see you get the credit you deserve.

keep on chuckin. this is where the gems come from.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

SOUR
hey brother thanks for stopping by my brother its been awhile sence we last spoke, so your saying the BUTTER is SFV renamed??....i love the ORIGINAL SFV from years past but i stopped meeing with it because its yield was just DEVASTATINGLY LOW, premo bud but not worth if for me to keep her around because of the yield...

SLAUS
thank you my friend and yes ive had a desk before and i just recently had it closed not enough interest to keep it open....i did put out some GEAR for coin a couple years ago but i just felt put off by the whole thing at the time..

im not considered a breeder by most but i still put out what i FILL IS GOOD GEAR and most ppl find something they like here and there...

i never put any strings on ANYTHING i release to ppl unless were working together on a project then i like to get kick backs but i dont do that much any more these days, im basicly a fource of my own and make HYBRIDS and F-GENS best i can and then just share them for free to all my ppl...

im going to be getting into the FEM thing here before to long ahh this summer i belive i'll begin the process of making my first FEM LINE, ive done the BX nd i just got done doing my first IX1 with the DPD and have a few going right now so i should get a look at them pretty soon......
respect friends:talking

list of my own made GEAR to date..

ALIEN KUSH {F4}
ALIEN THUG
AMTRAK DIESEL
AMTRAK F2
BANANA KUSH {F8}
BASIC WRECK
BASIC APE
BASIC DIESEL F2
BERRY APE
BERRY BASTARD
BERRY DIESEL
BLACK BARNEY
BLACK DIESEL
BLACK NAPALM
BLACK ROSE {F9}
BLACK VALLEY
BLACKBERRY SAVER
BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH {BLACKBERRY ROCK}
BLACKBERRY F2
BOO
CABANA BUD
CALIFORNIA SUNSET
Chemdog #4 BX1
CHEMBERRY {F3]
CHEMICAL VALLEY DOJO
CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH
CHOCOLATE DOJO
CRAZY HORSE
DECAPITATION
DOUBLE BASIC
DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {IX1}
EVEN-FLOW
FRUITY FRUIT
GORILLA KUSH
GRAPE BARNEY {F2}
GRAPE FRUIT * AK47 {F2}
HEADHUNTER
ICE-BERG
INSANE BANANA KUSH
INSANE JANE
INSANE STRAWBEERY DIESEL
INSANE TRE DAWG
KINGS DOJO
KUSH-BERRY
LEMONDAWG
MEMORY LOSS
MONSTER MIX {09}
NORTHERN CLYDE
OG KUSH DIESEL
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
OUT-CAST
OUTLAW DIESEL
PINK DIESEL
PINK BANANA
PINK DAWG #1
PINK DAWG #2
PINK DOJO
PINK URKLE
PURPLE AGENT
PURPLE BARNEY F2
PURPLE CRUTCH
PURPLE VALLEY
PURPLE-BERRY
RASKAL APE
ROGUE BUBBA CHUNK
ROGUE CHOCOLATE RAIN
ROGUE PINK Chemdog
ROGUE WHITE SALMON
SOLAR FLAIE #1
SOLAR FLAIR #2
SOUR BANANA KUSH
SOUR DIESEL {IBL} * DEEZ {F2}
SQUID
STINKY LARRY
STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH
STRAWBERRY DIESEL {F2]
SUGAR APE {F2} {AGENT ORANGE PHENO}
SUGAR APE {F2} {STRAIGHT}
SUPER URKLE {F2}
TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {F2}
VALLEY DOJO {F2}
VALLEY KUSH
WHIRLY-BIRD
WHITE APE
WHITE BANANA KUSH
WHITE PATCH
WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL

JAWS

JAWS

EAST COAST PURPLE DIESEL * GORILLA GRAPE

peace:talking

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Sup Bro,
Yeah been a minute since we chatted last-Wuss the deal??,jk

I hope ya have put down your Pollen paint brush for a sec and try to get some sleep huh??

sheesh!,lol,jk

I have never stopped following ya work bro-Here's a few of my personal Favs off ya list of creations

Whirly Bird = Cherry AK47 fm x StrawBerry Diesel
HeadHunter = SFV OG Kush (var.) fm x White Mustang m
Decapation = Bubba kush fm x White Mustang m
EvenFlow (Eve.) = Abussive OG Kush(var.) fm x White Mustang m

and yeah the Butter OG kush was just the SFV ,Ya can ask Swerve about that,lolz

Here's a few shots of My EVE.(EvenFlow ) Momma B4 I lost her.

Laters

Picture 072
Newgroup 7
Newgroup 20
JAWS

JAWS

hello SOUR:talking
by that first line it makes me think we were working on something and i dropped the ball?? if so get with me brother....you how i work so some times things slip my mind and i need to be reminded...

ya all 4 of those were from awhile back but they turned out pretty good for the most part, MAJ POTHEAD is still rocking the DECAP and the LOSS for over what 4 years now...

so if the BUTTER is SFV then i hope ALIEN DAWG brings some weight to the HYBRID..
respect:talking

BIG SUR HOLY WEED

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Hey bro,
Not at all my man-You go above and beyond !!
You have nothing but my utmost Respect and Admiration.

Glad to be able to say "...yeah J and I are bros"

PLUR as always!

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

PS-So ya ever gona stop back in @ the MSC bro-I know it's a bit slow there But is a quality tight nit site!!

Holla

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOUR:talking
ahh thanks my brother!! MAD RESPECT thrown right back at ya, if it were not for you i would have not got the CHOCOLATE RAIN when i did so the plesure gos both ways for-sure......
respect:talking

WELL THE GAMES ABOUT TO FIRE UP, SEE YA'LL LATER!!!

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

You know any thing on my list is your J-My gear is your gear-In more ways then one lol!! Anytime just say the word!

Now enjoy your Foose Ball

JAWS

JAWS

thank you SOUR!!

males being culled......

STS ready to go...

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE BX1

FEMALE

MALE

M1

M2

M3

M4

M5

not really thinking about working the MALE but damn i sure like the PURPLING on his stock...

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:talking
its from CANNA and on one page back i think umm there is a few pics of the MALE im going to be working with in this round..

on the SMELL or the lack there of as far as i can tell and its the only reason why im NOT doing BACKFLIPS over having this in-house, i know if this was the real RKS i would be smelling something by now.....i hope she picks up some SKUNKY smell as she begins to flower out, i got these seeds under the fact that i would make more seeds and kick some back to the doner and i will but ya i was really exspecting something with MUCH MORE ODER to be carring a name like RKS..

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:talking
dont know about DNA'a version but as of right now this one from CANNA does not deserve the tital of RKS, not to say it wont pick up and start stinking to high heaven but i was just thinking the real deal would be reaking from the get go...

i know DNA SOUR KUSH sure did stink and had a bit of the OLD SCHOOL SKUNK smell to her....
we shall see soon enough:talking

slausongardens

slausongardens

where did you get the white bx? i just ordered the triple x from hazeman which is the white x the white/ aloha white widow. i really wanna find a nice male in that pack to fuck with some nice ladies of mine. and then hit the white clone again.

and the roadkill skunk would be a nice one to find, maybe different phenos are more skunky? who knows but im about to order some roadkill skunk x deep chunk from cannacopia and see if i could come up on a good rks pheno. either way the deep chunks a sick one so it should be nice either way, also gonna get the other ones like the cheese, genius and chocalte trip crosses.

oh and hows that big sur holy weed? have you harvested any females from it?? is it the one from bodhi?? i got some seeds form bodhis drop and i really really wanna find some good shit in it, a male and a female cuz ive been wanting that strain since forever and never thought i would get it, definitely gonna f2 it.

jaws for mvp!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Holy Shit! You rock, my brotha.
I'm lovin yer strain selections and yer work. late subscriber playin catch up.

JAWS

JAWS

SLAU
ya this is from HAZE its WHITE * WHITE/ALOHE WHITE WIDOW ive got about ten or so strains with the AWW in its genetics, hook up with a friend awhile back and got a whole shit load of HAZE GEAR and im stoked to have them all...

BUBBA KUSH * WHITE/AWW
BUBBA KUSH * UKCHEESE/AWW
BUBBAYUM * WHITE/AWW
BLACKBERRY * AWW
CHEESE * AWW
Chemdog D * GRAPE STOMPER/AWW
PURPLE ELEPHANT * GRAPE STOMPER/AWW
GRAPE STOMPER * AWW
GRAPE STOMPER * AWW F2
GRAPE STOMPER * CHEESE/AWW
GRAPE STOMPER * GRAPE STOMPER/AWW
KODIAX GOLD * AWW
NORTHERN LIGHTS * AWW
OG/AWW * GRAPE STOMPER/AWW
PINE TAR KUSH/PURPLE RHINO *GRAPE STOMPER/AWW
PRISONER OF WAR * AWW
PURPLE KUSH * AWW
PURPLE URKLE * AWW
ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH * OG/AWW
SOUR BUBBLE * AWW
STRAWBERRY DIESEL * AWW
SUPER SKUNK/NORTHERN LIGHTS *AWW
WHITE * UKCHEESE/AWW
WHITE * WHITE/AWW
WHITE SHARK * AWW

i think that just about covers all my AWW genetics, and no not all those are HAZE but several of them are from his hands...

i just threw out a really nice INDI DOM BSHW MALE i have a friend who is right now harvesting some SAT & INDI DOM POLLEN from his BSHW and hes useing f2 and im useing F1 so i will be making some IX1....

never smoked the BSHW just now geting my two into flower so i'll let ya know after a bit....and ya these are BODHI gebetics...

GANJA
yup better late then never my friend..
peace:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

CHERRY PIE or GIRL SCOUT COOKIE

still unsure what this one is and so i wait, maybe when she flowers out a bit more some one can give me a solid on her..

P.S. she is finaly starting to branch so hell ya cuts will be taken..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it. Wish I had that White Bx1. I'm loving my White Fugu Kush. I got 3 kik ass bitches flowering. I got cuts from all of them #2 & #4 r looking like keepers. Only one can stay. That Cherry Pie or GSC girls looking great bro. Hope she kicks more branching for u, Jaws.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
ya buddy i think its going to be a good one!!

sadly just this morning i chopped down the best looking PURPLE STEMED WHITE BX MALE and soon after that once i got in there and did some counting and relized i probably wont be working the CHERRY CAKE or the WHITE MUSTANG which means i have openings for a new MALE...

i think i fucked up but luckly i still have two WHITE BX1 males to take a look at, but damn the one i cut was an AWESOME STUD of a MALE...
peace bro:talking

P.S. yup your WHITE FUGUS are looking really nice, well done so far!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom