• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

KOTTEN,2DOG,WEST,SLAUS

thank all of you for your time and very kind words, and i will take them all to hart no doubt....

ok so this morning the deed was done, here are the pics so my peeps no im solid..

D1

D2

D3

D4

D5

D7

D8

D10

D12

D9

so there they are im sad but hell lets just move along!!...

im going to go with 5 strains unlike the 20 i just tried!!...

brother HAZEMAN wants to see me run some of his WHITE SHARK * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW and so those will be dropped, brother 2DOG wants to see the WHITEFIRE S1 so i will really think about those because ive been wanting to get to them for awhile now soo may be on those..

i also need to get something from my CFSB BROTHERS but i dont think i have ANYTHING in the WHITE catagory from them so i may need to run something PURPLE from them..

the one big thing i need to decide is which strain am i going to grow in a large number, i need a filler strain something i have a lot of seeds of and im thinking that STRAIN should be something of my own..i need to drop atleast 50 seeds and the ones ive spoke about above are like only 5count packs so i need to drop something i can spare 20-25 of atleast..

i have some REALLY nice ALIEN GEAR but im not really wanting to grow them all becuase there really hard to get ones hands on, but the ones i got are FEMS so that a real possibility....i did just lose all my ORCHARD OG * AD & all my CHERRY PIE * AD so im really filling like i need to hang onto my others untill a better time...

i dont know i need to thin about this for a few days and then make a call..
respect guys:talking

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

rokinnn it maing looks like clean :cool0019: boyyy uur girls sure like A & W ROOTBEER :winking0067: me 2 hahah im diggin the 2liters 4 the plants

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

sorry for your troubles Jaws,

Have you checked your bulbs, I had this happen in a 8 light room - the bulbs were about a year and a couple months old and had a few hot spots or blemishes in the bulb glass and that was enough to herm the whole room, 3 runs later same genetics and setup the hem hasn't happened again - Yet!

Good luck
GOTO

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:talking

MARI J
thanks dude!!

GOTO
humm never heard that before ahh but my bulb is fairly new at this point, im going to get a new timer and hope that was the problem...
thanks guys:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear about them cross dressers! Damn hermies. Nice plants tho. Don't trip, bro. Things happen for a reason! Best wishes on the future seeds. I'm gonna make some Super Sour Skunk f2's and Super Sour White OG beans soon. I will send some ur way. Hit me up, Jaws!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
ahh im not going to lay the BLAME on the genetics this was a HUMAN ERROR to herm a whole grow like this all at the same time it has to be a timer MISHAP, the fucker was kicking my light on in the middle of the night...going to buy two new timers this week end!!....

i may run a full on WHITE & WHITE HYBRID run im still thinking about it though.

WHITE * ALIENDOG
WHITE * BUBBA 98
WHITE * BUBBLEGUM
WHITE * MANDALA
WHITE * SALOM CREEK BIGBUD
WHITE BUBBA
WHITE BX1
WHITE CHEDDAR
WHITE D
WHITE D * ILLUSION
WHITE DEATH
WHITE DIESEL
WHITE FIRE {S1}
WHITE HASH PLANT * KRYPTO
WHITE HASH PLANT BX F2
WHITE HASHPLANT {BX1 }
WHITE INDICA * THAI
WHITE LOCK
WHITE MASTER KUSH * UNDERDAWG #1
WHITE MUSTANG {F1}
WHITE OG #1
WHITE RHINO
WHITE RHINO * AFGHAN
WHITE RHINO * FIRE CRACKER
WHITE ROSE
WHITE S1
WHITE SHARK * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
WHITE SHARK * MANDALA
WHITE STRAWBERRIES
WHITE URKLE * KRYPTO
WHITE URKLE {PHENO 1} STRETCHYER
WHITE URKLE {PHENO2} PURPLER
WHITE WIDOW
WHITE WIDOW #1 * PURPLE OLDTIMER HAZE
WHITE WIDOW #2 X (CHEESE * ERDPURT) X (ERDPURT * ROYAL DANE)
WHITE WIDOW * BLACK WIDOW
WHITE WIDOW * NOTHERN LIGHTS #5
WHITE WIDOW {F2}
WHITE/BUBBLEGUM * SUPER SILVER SOUR DIESEL HAZE

so thinking to do!!
peace:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hey E.T.:emo
ya brother its always nice to have an unending list to chose from but that is in its self a double edged blade, all though i have a lot its a bitch to chose from especialy when you only run 5-6 strains at a time....

i have several ideas going around in my head WHITES---CANDY/FRUIT--SATS--INDI--FEMS---YIELDS vs POTENTCE its always a tough chose belive it or not..
thanks brother:emo:emo

B

BrotherBud

Hey Jaws, what's good. Sorry bout the timers dude. Sure the WHITE run will be major, I have your White Diesel at 46 days and she is a BEAST, thanks bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hello BROTHER:talking
ya man its a stinker but i'll move along and get something else going pretty quick, can you show some pics of the WHITE DIESEL? was thinking about doing the WHITE KUSH but whos no's..
peace brother:talking

B

BrotherBud

No problem bro, just let me find my USB cable for my camera. Oh by the way, those King's Kross F2's were some great meds, purple & potent.

JAWS

JAWS

ahh great ive seen a few pics of the WHITE DIESEL but not latly HAHAH..i got three KINGS CROSS left aswell as a pack of KINGS KUSH so ya theres a possible KINGS KUSH BX down the road..
sweet:talking

B

BrotherBud

Sounds like a great project there my friend. I can't put my finger on that USB cable at the moment but I have another camera at my sister's house and I'm on my way there now. I will post a few pics of her 2morrow at 47 days, til then PEACE.

JAWS

JAWS

ok man sounds cool i'll be looking for them tomarrow..
respect:talking

kinger

kinger

Gonna be a white time soon,ill be watching for sure.sorry to hear about your troubles again.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! Damn it, Jaws. U got hella white x's! Did u make most of those? Sounds like u r ready 2 rock and roll again. Keep up the hard work, homie!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

KINGER
ya getting stoked for this one for-sure but gonig to wait a few days before i drop the beanage got some cleaning to do and some suplies to pick up..

RIVAL
no bro none on that list are from my own hands, but i do have a few ive made over time....been doing this for awhile so i got some very SOLID friends like yourself who have helped me along the way in aquiring all my GEAR..
respect:talking

B

biggs

no doubt you'll find some fire in those bro. i was lucky enough to get some of your alien kush f4's and white banna's too yesterday. can't wait to try them out, got to kill of the ra's first though. good luck with yours bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hello BIGGS:talking
YES SIR im sure there will be some killers in those seeds for-sure!!..

ahh great to hear you got some AK F4 those were given to me as f3 marked TECH pheno so i hope you find that PERFECT plant in those.....

WHITE BANANA KUSH is getting some good marks so ya you have a winner in those aswell, i may dro pa few of those myself...

waiting on the LD50 to arrive and they to will get a spot in this up-coming round..
peace:talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom