JAWS

JAWS

just dropped some new seeds..

OX
SOUR P {FEM}
CHEM SODA F1
ATOMIC SKUNK
TRUCK STOP COOKIES

got most of my clones into soil and bottles so were rolling along over here, going to harvest a few next week so that will give me some free space to play with...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

TRUCK STOP COOKIE

seeds..

lime kush

being dusted with FEM POLLEN

peace;)

bigscoot

bigscoot

lookin good jaws i dont think i seen it but whats tha make up of dark matter

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

cherry lime is already a strain. cherry lime haze, cherry lime ricky, and original ak cherry lime.

it all stems from the ak cherry pheno x limelight.

Just FYI.

bigscoot

bigscoot

kool brotha sounds like a gr8 cross here is CVD #3 n i tell u what she is startin 2 beef up n pack on trikes from last week 2 now is double tha size smell is kinda kushy/sweet
IMG 2889

IMG 2891

IMG 2888

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

damn dude still killing it.

i'm gonna drop some pics soon of the Cali Sunsets you gifted me bro, thanks again they look bad ass in veg so far they also smell awesome can wait for flower in 3-4 weeks.

JAWS

JAWS

cherry lime is already a strain. cherry lime haze, cherry lime ricky, and original ak cherry lime.

it all stems from the ak cherry pheno x limelight.

Just FYI.

thanks for the heads up my friend but mine is far different then any of those and i think the LIME-AID will define these over the others...and mine dont have anything to do with CHERRY AK-47 as far as i know....

kool brotha sounds like a gr8 cross here is CVD #3 n i tell u what she is startin 2 beef up n pack on trikes from last week 2 now is double tha size smell is kinda kushy/sweet
View attachment 272547
View attachment 272548
View attachment 272546

very glad to hear she is picking up the pace for you my friend, if your getting that kush smell then thats the VALLEY DOJO coming through.....very nice.

damn dude still killing it.

i'm gonna drop some pics soon of the Cali Sunsets you gifted me bro, thanks again they look bad ass in veg so far they also smell awesome can wait for flower in 3-4 weeks.

ya the CALI SUNSET seem to be really nice to bad that project had to be killed off, i no longer have any of those seeds they were given or traded away after the issue...

would love to see some pics once your ready to show case them....

thanks friends:)

JAWS

JAWS

some randoms of the tent..
PICT5783
PICT5784
PICT5785
PICT5786

ok so from now on ill be keeping pics of the BLACK CHERRY SODA & CHEM SODA in the thread marked BLACK CHERRY SODA over in the GROW DIARIES FOURM, if things slow over there or interest is lacking then i'll bring the pics and info back over here to this thread..

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

Love to see you always going with new gear each time,Nothing like popping beans its like a surprise in each bean. Looking good like always bro,Im about to flip a couple of your strains ( derailed,soylent green,starfighterF2).Know the Good times are gonna start.

actualy this will be my second run of the CHEM SODA F1's just straight up looking for a male in this round, i have the female so the male is the goal im reaching for this time with these 3 seeds.....

would love to see some shots of the DERAILED & SOYLENT GREEN!!!...

thank you:D

JAWS

JAWS

FOURM CUT

finaly got this super picky bitch in the zone and she is finaly putting out that cookie dough smell ppl keep telling me about...

this one is dusted pretty good with REVERSE LIME KUSH POLLEN....

LIME COOKIES fem.

i think im at 28-29 days flowering here, so if i can keep her HEALTHY and growing then these seeds should be pretty outstanding id think...

peace;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Jaws, girlz are looking very nice! Lime Cookies looks like a nice plant! Hope you do find a nice male for the Chem Soda project. You have a great lookin female!
Kinger, hopr u find some badass pheno's with ur Jaws gear! Im running Starfighter f2s also! Goodluck!

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws, girlz are looking very nice! Lime Cookies looks like a nice plant! Hope you do find a nice male for the Chem Soda project. You have a great lookin female!
Kinger, hopr u find some badass pheno's with ur Jaws gear! Im running Starfighter f2s also! Goodluck!

little correction my friend thats not a LIME COOKIE plant, that plant is carring the LIME COOKIE fem seeds as we speak...

yup im also hoping to find a male CHEM SODA so i can make some fresh stock and not ever ever have to worry about something happening and losing this strain...

CHEM SODA f1's breaking ground..

OX breaking soil.

just put three more to soil just a bit ago....

also droped three TRUCK STOP COOKIES to soil and a SOUR P...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

chop time in the morning for the CHEM SODA--TRAINWRECK--BLACK CHERRY SODA--VELVET RUSH--WHITE S1--EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL--ALIENDAWH F4 COCO PHENO...

chem soda.

love this FNing plant.

yummmmmy.......................

kick ass strain:D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh okay I see. Sorry my freind. I didnt read it right. I thought it said they were yhe Lime Cookie fems. Awesome project.
Popped ya some new gear I see! The ox strain is short for that labdrace S. Am? I wont even attempy to spell it! Lol. Heard alot about it. Goodluck.
Geez that Chemsoda girl is frickin awesome. Beautiful pink,colas!! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom