• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

looks good Jaws...is she sativa dom?

by her leaves you would think so but no not really she will finish in 65 days with a heavy COFFEE scent do to the PRE 98 BUBBA CUT COFFEE PHENO mother used in the HYBRID..

here is some shots of her from the last round close to finish..

please click on the pics for a better look...

peace my friend:)

JAWS

JAWS

chemical valley dojo #2 huge ass bud aye jaws how long do u think these go 4 its at day 60 now View attachment 275211

humm i ran the CHEM NIGHTMARE awhile back but cant remember off hand how long she took but im thinking under 70 so you should be getting close...what does your trich look like at 60days?...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

BIGSCOOT
i also dont see any color in that one nore do i see ANY SFV, she looks pretty damn CHEMICAL NIGHTMARE dom..

JAWS

JAWS

my trichs are clear right now whats n tha chemical nightmare again

ya its a SAT umm not sure what the mother is as far as the chemical side but the DIESEL was the NIGHTMARE DIESEL, been looking at a site where the maker and i are on together but i cant find the full lenage....it will come im sure.....

still all clear at 60 ouch thats not somthing id push any futher im more of a INDICA man myself...

please keep me informed as to how those turn out for you my friend..

ftwendy

ftwendy

ok so what would a late FOURM cut grow be with out some FNing problems per FNing usual..

flush water went in at 6.4--6.5 and was coming out at 4.4 a full 2 points under where it should be, ok so how did this happen it was not an over night thing this took a bit of time to get to this point....next step was to keep flushing of cource but something else dawned on me at that time and that was to check my meter to see if it was reading correctly so i di, if was off by .4 now thats not a lot but at this stage im PHing at between 6.4 and 6.6 anf if you add .4 to that on an over and over bases it does become an issue with out a doubt.....

so the answer to my Question and the cause of my problems have been the PHbeing out of wack, the plants been flushed the meter have been calabrated and things should get better over the next week..

in the past with this cut an OVER-FERT was my problem and it took me a great long while to get that through my head about the soil i was useing combind with the ferts i was useing...

i have got that under control and now ive learned to be quick to test run off if things look odd for no real reason...

ould the PH have been caused by over-ferting or an unchecked diff of cource but i have been really paying attention to that in this round and i knew is was most likly something else...im in belief that the high PH i was pushing into this CUT is/was the problem for me this time around...

you growers out there who are runing the FOURM cut and you start to see the signs in the pics i showed above PLEASE get to checking your PH.....

thanks for reading:)

This is gold... I love detailed posts. Thanks Jaws!

bigscoot

bigscoot

i will keep u posted on them brotha just lookin at them 2day n i see a few hairs starting 2 darkin up a bit she is 63dayz 2day so i think 2 more weeks n she'll be ready its no doubt she is fiya vic's vapor rub smell all day even tha Olady was like WTF

JAWS

JAWS

i will keep u posted on them brotha just lookin at them 2day n i see a few hairs starting 2 darkin up a bit she is 63dayz 2day so i think 2 more weeks n she'll be ready its no doubt she is fiya vic's vapor rub smell all day even tha Olady was like WTF

again my brother if your happy then im happy trust me on that, umm just please let me know what DAY you take and how cloudy/amber the trichs are so i cant get the info logged...

i hope she smoke solid for you and your wife and homies...

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

some of your names you come up with jaws u crack me up.nice picks bye the way

HAHA ya brother i know, but when ya put out as many HYBRIDS as i do you got to get a bit creative ya know....

wait and see what names i got for the HYBRIDS im going to be making with the OX if i can get them to take off for me, there pretty slow so not real sure how there going to be...

thanks bro:)

JAWS

JAWS

DECAPITATION

growing really strong this round and im not sure if im going to be doing anything with this one this round other then grabbing a couple more cuts for the next round..

my newest cut to make it to me..

been waiting for this one for some time now and thanks to a really cool homie i finaly got her in hand, not ready to say what she is just yet...

P.S. the bags are holding the 10 plants i cut down thursday before last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom