• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello MOGROW:)
ya the one seems to have some nuggets but once i deseed it may not be that much, but i agree she did swell much bigger then her sister....

she not anything special as far as i can tell she may smoke good but NO elite in my book...

peace bro

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey J thanks for the leg work and feedback on the GSC. I was real interested in seeing what the hype was all about, but unless the smoke is devine, OR she breeds well then I could only concur through pictures/notes alone. You would need to breed IN anything that the GSC lacked. Still hoping she turns around and bends over for ya already J! Good on ya for putting in the work, especially after seeing what she's been doing for ya!

Did you feed your seeded GSC differently then your non seeded GSC? I know I like to keep a well rounded nutrient regemine going on the seeded ladies for full seed production potential. Unless some how, lets say, you were over feeding her, and the added nutrient needs of a preggo plant used those "extra" nutrients to produce nice seed, thus showing less stres due to proper nutrient feedings. Just speculation, but all of us see how robust and proper your knocked up GSC looks! Good work homie, and I wish you nothing but good Karma your way!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

Hey J thanks for the leg work and feedback on the GSC. I was real interested in seeing what the hype was all about, but unless the smoke is devine, OR she breeds well then I could only concur through pictures/notes alone. You would need to breed IN anything that the GSC lacked. Still hoping she turns around and bends over for ya already J! Good on ya for putting in the work, especially after seeing what she's been doing for ya!

Did you feed your seeded GSC differently then your non seeded GSC? I know I like to keep a well rounded nutrient regemine going on the seeded ladies for full seed production potential. Unless some how, lets say, you were over feeding her, and the added nutrient needs of a preggo plant used those "extra" nutrients to produce nice seed, thus showing less stres due to proper nutrient feedings. Just speculation, but all of us see how robust and proper your knocked up GSC looks! Good work homie, and I wish you nothing but good Karma your way!

Crom

ya bro on the prego gsc i think she just did super with the feeding this round as her sister did not fair aswell, but seeing she was with seeds i think the feeding was pretty perfect for her...so ya my brother you nailed that one dead on for-sure...

and please do not let my dislike of this cut stop you from trying her your self, some ppl do fantastic with her and get great results sadly im not one of those ppl...

61 days today and shit came down, wowww what a long ass morning but holy shit the colas on these ALIEN DOJO are monsterious, im in total aweeee with the way these fuckers turned out...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN DOJO

solid plant right here, cant wait to run another batch from seed..

man what would happen if i ran a full tent of these monster's.....

holy shit:D

ftwendy

ftwendy

Nothing like chop day.... hard work, but there's nothing better. Happy for ya bro.

Any idea when new Alien Dojo's will be up for sale, Jaws?

JAWS

JAWS

Nothing like chop day.... hard work, but there's nothing better. Happy for ya bro.

Any idea when new Alien Dojo's will be up for sale, Jaws?

ahh thank you my friend, it will be a few weeks at the earlest but there was only 4 packs sent in sooooo.....if i had known they were going to turn out like this i would have made 1000's of them for-sure, i will be making some F2 in the future thats for-sure....

thank you:)

ftwendy

ftwendy

Super. Thanks J. I think I speak for the group when I say that more are wanted.... they're BEASTS! Any ideas when you'll be making another drop of other seeds?

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

fourm cut

LIME KUSH

not exactly sure why i have not yet spent any real time with this lime kush strain it is the shit and it smells just like limes.....hopely the FEM LIME KUSH seeds will run true aswell as the LIME COOKIE fems and lastly the CHERRY LME-AID fems...

we shall see..

peace;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Jaws! Glad things r blowing up around ur Lab still. U better start working the Lime Kush like a $2 Hooker. Hahaha! That Forum cut looks Fire. I just got some Cookies cuts for the Funk Lab Bakery. Gonna be a great addition to the stable. Hit me a PM when u get a chance. It's been a minute. Stay up, J.

JAWS

JAWS

Nice pics, Jaws! Glad things r blowing up around ur Lab still. U better start working the Lime Kush like a $2 Hooker. Hahaha! That Forum cut looks Fire. I just got some Cookies cuts for the Funk Lab Bakery. Gonna be a great addition to the stable. Hit me a PM when u get a chance. It's been a minute. Stay up, J.

ya the LIME KUSH should be really nice to have in seed form no doubt....

good luck on your GSC if ya do her right she should be a pleaser, ive had mine for like 8months and just not got to my first harvest with her so shes not something i will fall on for anything needed.......push one here and there in the corner for some HBRIDS but thats about it, umm trying to get one of the other cuts and when/if i do i'll run that one and see if i have better luck...

verry nice JAWS! whats the make up of lime kush?

thank you my friend but sorry i cant answer your Question at this time i got her in cut form and not really any info except for whats on the boards at the mag....

all i know is shes pretty nice and can be pushed way more then i just did, very beautiful and awesome smelling plant...

peace guys;)

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA

again in this round i did not feed these very heavy and it showed in the final size of the buds stillgonig to get a decent yield but nothing like what i KNOW this strain can put out for the grower..

still some beautiful pinkish/purple buds..

humm maybe i should hit this cut with some pollen from one of the male ALIEN DOJO i will have in time HUMM sounds like a plan to me..

peace;)

kinger

kinger

Always looking good brother around here,I have been itching to use that sts on a king louie og cut that I have. I just want to get some others and spray them too.Keep doing your thing bro and make some funky hybrids for us.:D

JAWS

JAWS

Always looking good brother around here,I have been itching to use that sts on a king louie og cut that I have. I just want to get some others and spray them too.Keep doing your thing bro and make some funky hybrids for us.:D

ya for now im just doing one at a time, umm not sure thats real smart because im not total sure how long the stock will keep in the frig...ahh may be next round i'll try and do a couple different ones just to make sure i get what i need out of the stock i have....

here in a bit im going to order two more batchs of mix just so i know i have some on hand in case the one i have gos bad before i get it used up...

ahhh the KING please let me know when ya get that on the move id love to follow and see how you do with that one for-sure...

kinger

kinger

For sure bro when I get on that project ill let you know. I need to order a couple more also :D

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
ya bro on the prego gsc i think she just did super with the feeding this round as her sister did not fair aswell, but seeing she was with seeds i think the feeding was pretty perfect for her...so ya my brother you nailed that one dead on for-sure...

and please do not let my dislike of this cut stop you from trying her your self, some ppl do fantastic with her and get great results sadly im not one of those ppl...

I'm hopin the gear turns out to be of better structure/vigor/whatever. As far as trying to get this cut goes, it seems difficult to get for some reason. Not many peeps are growing her, AND raving about her. Though I'm sure someone is killin it with their cut. What other cuts are out there to try other then the Fourm cut? I wonder if she just needs a huge veg outdoors or something. IDK. Enjoy your night!

Crom

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm hopin the gear turns out to be of better structure/vigor/whatever. As far as trying to get this cut goes, it seems difficult to get for some reason. Not many peeps are growing her, AND raving about her. Though I'm sure someone is killin it with their cut. What other cuts are out there to try other then the Fourm cut? I wonder if she just needs a huge veg outdoors or something. IDK. Enjoy your night!

Crom

CROM! She just won't yield, and stretches and stacks kinda odd. I have massive yielding male NL5 that Im trying to get a friend to hit the GSC with.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

Crom

i'd give these a go if i hand them in hand...

THIN MINT
ANIMAL COOKIES
OGKB

i think from those three id prefer the ANIMAL COOKIE, from what ive heard the OGBK is alot like the fourm with maybe a bit better yield....

im making a lot of HYBRIDS and with that im basicly just looking for something that hold the goods of the GSC but add's some better plant strauture as a whole and boost the yield a bit, im thinking the BODY BLOW i made awhile back will do that but i need to run a few to see whats up...i had a friend run three but he got all males so the project was scrapped at that time, but he did say he seen the gsc in one of the males so thats something to think about for-sure...

this is the GSC i had awhile back and i know i could have gottan a solid 2oz from dry, but with my lack of knowledge of her at the time i was unable to keep her healthy and soon after these shots were taken she was a dead mess...two months of veg on this girl.....

if and when ya get this cut just watch her from the get go and i do believe they need extra P in the feeding pogram thats just me i cant seem to get a backing on that but i think she will do better if i add a bit of P in my runs here in my house....

peace brother;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom