The lair of Dbear

• Thread starter Dbear180
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Update on the Reno gear. Lower branches are starting to work their way up & out after giving the top the ol pinche pinch. Gave everyone about a solo & a half today, they are drinking it up. Gonna deep clean the other rooms today & get these under a 600 mh before end of the month.
20200219 090907

Hash is still drying, I didn't have a sieve to microplane it when it was fresh so I wanna try & make sure those bigger chunks get to dry before I press & roll it back together... A small freeze dryer would def be nice to have for doing this compared to the two weeks I have to wait using a cold/dark spare room... maybe they'll come down in price this year & I'll get one. My brother is a candy fiend & he freezes everything, maybe I can talk him into splitting one with me instead lol.
20200219 091541
20200219 091630

Dbear180

Dbear180

My keeper(lemon, blueberry, glue) clones got some roots 👍 love using plugs & a dome, so much more forgiving than the ez cloner in the long run...
Some dont look that awesome, I managed to stab/slice the tip of my holding finger two cuttings in with the razorblade & it hurt like a mf so I rushed it cutting the rest cuz I was bleeding pretty good lol... Anyway they've all got roots now👍
20200220 044826
20200220 044900

Srenots

Srenots

My keeper(lemon, blueberry, glue) clones got some roots 👍 love using plugs & a dome, so much more forgiving than the ez cloner in the long run...
Some dont look that awesome, I managed to stab/slice the tip of my holding finger two cuttings in with the razorblade & it hurt like a mf so I rushed it cutting the rest cuz I was bleeding pretty good lol... Anyway they've all got roots now👍
View attachment 943052View attachment 943053

go easy with a blade, I always just used sterilized scissors at a 45 cut, blood sweat and tears over there man, nice roots !! how long to get those roots started? Iron is ok for the cuts...lol

Dbear180

Dbear180

go easy with a blade, I always just used sterilized scissors at a 45 cut, blood sweat and tears over there man, nice roots !! how long to get those roots started? Iron is ok for the cuts...lol

Haha yeah man new rule in the lair is scissors cut below to get it off the plant, & then the razor just to clean it up closer to the node 👍 first & last time I booger up doing that again... I think I cut them around the 6th that's the first time I can find them in my posts lol. So 2.5 weeks maybe?

That lemon is notoriously a slow rooter for me, everything else I've ever cloned has rooted faster than her. She is the oldest of the bunch @ like 5 years with it now I think. Clones off clones off clones.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I miss the whole clone life.
Been growing from seed for along time, meh, you'd think I'd have a good strain by now.
The extra tent going all the time is my main hold up right now. Doing a bunch of demo at my place now.

I absolutely hate the feeling of having something that is just GOLD in all aspects of growing & then losing it. It makes the next mediocre pheno seem even worse than it really is lol. You get stuck dealing with phenos for a while you wont keep & waste some time, space, light, & materials but that's part of the hunt for me. I like chasing new flavors & finding keepers.

Rooter plugs in the dome make it super easy, I just mist em once or twice a day.

Srenots

Srenots

I absolutely hate the feeling of having something that is just GOLD in all aspects of growing & then losing it. It makes the next mediocre pheno seem even worse than it really is lol. You get stuck dealing with phenos for a while you wont keep & waste some time, space, light, & materials but that's part of the hunt for me. I like chasing new flavors & finding keepers.

Rooter plugs in the dome make it super easy, I just mist em once or twice a day.
have u tried misting the inside of the lid, instead of the plants themselves.... until they get rooted.... would go dome here as well, not cloner

Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

I miss the whole clone life.
Been growing from seed for along time, meh, you'd think I'd have a good strain by now.
The extra tent going all the time is my main hold up right now. Doing a bunch of demo at my place now.

I got 8 Reno flavs going right now, gonna find some goodies for sure, roll in here once in a bit & enjoy the show 👍

I creep in your thread occasionally, like those long beds man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom