The Lizard Attack a tale by Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

I have high hopes for those LK OG's, Mississippi Hip popped a couple phenos that look like keepers for sure.

baba G, hope you get well soon bro.

ouch, I hate neck pain but I'd take it over this...lol
I usually have low back but right now it's right under my neck and central, but up high....good pinched nerve...lol
Can't breathe deep and am taking shots of vodka so I can water and eventually get to sleep...me an the back have been through a lot, one time I was down for weeks, surgeries and all....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How's Baba, Goo and Dan doing today ya still need Nurse Rachett ?:rolleyes: Straight shots of Vodka probably just transfered the pain to your head LOL
It took almost a week 2 fully go away.. Now I'm 97.2% better..LOL!! When ever I get a kink in my neck it takes a long time 2 go away.. I don't think that's normal.. Thanks 4 asking tho..

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
The thing about chiropractors is finding a good one. Both my grandfather and my uncle were chiropractors and I'm not sure they were good ones but I know I've been to a bad one the 2x I've went(not my in-laws) they can get you to buy a bunch of crap you don't need as well. Just saying beware, sorry for the thread jack Medusa. Your plants look happy and healthy, I'm running Baba G's Salmon Berries and Crystal Ships and they are growing like weeds and putting off some intriguing smells. I hope things are going well for you and yours, and Baba G I hope your pain has gone away you too Goo

mal

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I look alot better then the History channels Medusa ,if I looked like that i'd let those boys get me take me outta my misery:eek:
my bad...
Sexy medusa sketch card by ahochrein2010 d4u6f1h

Latest posts

Top Bottom