The Lizard Attack a tale by Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
tell him to make a medusa doll! lol and tell him to learn chinese lol didn't china have some kind of toxic lead toy issue though?? i'm not buying anything from china..well i try not to..
Dirk I am in need of that foot massage badly;)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Well shit Medusa, looks like youve dun become a bean poppin maniac over here, Cheese and I mustve rubbed off on (or just on ;) ) ya at the pool party, I like it! Feel like ive been having to say this a lot lately, but sorry im late to the show. The lk's look great though, big change after gettin em under the MH, very nice! Great job chica, keep doin your thing. Much respect. Peace Sister! Motiv

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well shit Medusa, looks like youve dun become a bean poppin maniac over here, Cheese and I mustve rubbed off on (or just on ;) ) ya at the pool party, I like it! Feel like ive been having to say this a lot lately, but sorry im late to the show. The lk's look great though, big change after gettin em under the MH, very nice! Great job chica, keep doin your thing. Much respect. Peace Sister! Motiv
Thanks Motive Ya you and cheese rubbed of on me:cool: Not sure if it was all good LOL

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Here's some pic's of Klingon seedlings planted on 8-5
Golden lions 002

dirk d

dirk d

Dirk I am in need of that foot massage badly;)
I'm actually about to make the new foot scrub bars. Did I tell you i'm a masseuse as well?? I'll work every ache and pain out of your body but i'm not going to look at you and I don't want you shooting any darts into me lol.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I'm actually about to make the new foot scrub bars. Did I tell you i'm a masseuse as well?? I'll work every ache and pain out of your body but i'm not going to look at you and I don't want you shooting any darts into me lol.
I Promise:rolleyes:

Top Bottom