The Lonely WIFI Thread

• Thread starter Landfishd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Landfishd

Landfishd

Probably the talcom powder from the foliar pack. I've been alternating tea sprays and Spinosad for the last couple of weeks. I don't want to see ONE goddamn caterpillar. I will have to stop spraying soon though.

Landfishd

Landfishd

I wish I could have let it get taller. I was constantly supercropping and tying branches down to keep it at the height that it's at. It could have gotten a bit taller, but much more and the neighbors and their gardeners would be able to see it too easily.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Think I'll hit my goal of 16-20 oz?

I think you will be happy with the your yeild
She looks real good to me.
Did you do any pruning inside the bush, where the sun dont shine?
(lil bit of lollipopping? )

Landfishd

Landfishd

I think you will be happy with the your yeild
She looks real good to me.
Did you do any pruning inside the bush, where the sun dont shine?
(lil bit of lollipopping? )
Hey Ken.. btw that's my Dad's name and this gardening stuff is one thing besides skiing that we can really bond over!

Yes, I have finally gotten some pruning done a couple weeks ago, though there is plenty more to be pruned! I have done a lot of de-leafing and probably taken off about 200 leaves by now it seems. Every other day that I go see the plant I take some leaves off and try to take some budsites off that are not doing anything.

I don't want to take off the ones that are only doing, say, 1/2 as much flowers because I like to throw those into the trim for hash. I think there is not so much of a fine line between good or quality flower production/yield and most or absolute flower production/yield when you are taking the lesser buds and making concentrate out of them.

So when I look at a budsite, if it has less than half the flowers than a top primo site, I will most likely want to strip it off. Anything more and I think the energy that will be provided to the rest of the flowers by stripping it will be diminished in total resin collected in the end.

Sound right??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That sounds so cool to garden with your dad! :)

the way your pruning sounds good to me
by now, you should be able to tell what will probably be hash..if you want to leave it...leave it..

Whats your Dad say to do?

and Lets see some more pics buddy! ;)

Landfishd

Landfishd

Haha yea it's fun for sure to garden with the pops and discuss different ideas.

My Dad pretty much has the same philosophy on trimming. There are many things, aside from pruning methods, that I like to do that he wouldn't. Super cropping for example. He's more of a let it be gardener. I am proud to have changed some of his ways though. Especially with his new hobby of making teas and staring at microbes for hours. It's awesome because it drove him to build his 25-30 gallon brewer that makes much better brews than my little 5 gallon brewer with the crappy pump that I bought for it, which has burnt out by the way.

More pics to come soon!! It's been a week since the last ones so I am slacking!

Landfishd

Landfishd

As promised - pics for 8/28

Pics of the upstairs another time.

There is some compost laid out in a seedling tray with some bird seed on it growing some fungus. After one day there is visible hyphae all over it, and it will continue to grow for another week before making a tea with it and the microbe catalyst from Simplic-Tea. I have listed the ingredients in this thread but I will list them again right here :
alfalfa meal, feather meal, potassium sulfate, steamed bone meal, fish bone meal, natural calcite, humic acids, and kelp

Goal is to make some fungal dominant teas for the rest of the season starting in about a week. Another tea will be made using only rock dust for food plus some more supercharged compost, and the teas will be compared to see if there is a noticeable difference in the amount of fungus in the teas vs. bacteria. Fish hydroslate would also be used if I were to buy it... but chances are that I
won't.

Also I think I will start adding the Master Blaster from A1 starting Sept 7th at 5ml a gallon, and then raise it the next week to around 8-10. I'd use a meter to go by ppm instead but I do not have one. Then if everything is ready by Oct 7th (fair estimate?) it will have gotten a full 2 week flush. With a tea or two in between that time.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Landfishd/// man your plant has some vigor, leaves all in the praying hands poise, great color to the leaves, buds starting to form nicely// kee p up the good work..
a guy could get a pointer or 2 from from tea recipe.

Landfishd

Landfishd

Landfishd/// man your plant has some vigor, leaves all in the praying hands poise, great color to the leaves, buds starting to form nicely// kee p up the good work..
a guy could get a pointer or 2 from from tea recipe.

Thanks!!

I'll have to point to the Blumats for keeping the leaves in praying hands poise. Every time I ever go see ma' lady she is praying. Those things once set are really easy to maintain. I have it in a 65 gallon Smart Pot, and it only drinks about 7.5 gallons a day. Which I think may not be enough, but then I look at the plant, and it looks great! I dont' think it needs any more water. I do drench it about once a week or once every two weeks with either a tea or A1 nutes, or both.

Landfishd

Landfishd

Oh shit!!! I must be pretty retarded... I just looked a couple posts back at my pics from a couple days ago, and they looked familiar, for some reason. Almost nastalgic... God dammit they were from the week before!!

How come any of you assholes didn't call me out on that shit?? Hahaa... here's the later one's

From 8/28

Landfishd

Landfishd

I must take new pictures soon, because I am starting to see some very exciting calyx formations!!! At this point it makes me nervous to spray anything, though I know most every outdoor grower sprays stuff for caterpillar's until about 2-3 weeks before harvest. I have seen the devastation a crew of cat's can inflict on a poor plant, and I will not let it happen to me again.

I just sprayed this evening with some Silica and a CalMag, Caps Foliar, Humic and fulvic acid from A1, Amino Acids from A1, and the Flora Vino

If anyone would please chime in, to tell me, if they think it's stupid to put those items together in the mix for a foliar. Most seem to split all their foliar sprays... Why not just combine most everything together? Will the leaf have a harder time to take it in?

About every 10 days from now I will spray with Spinosad. It has been sprayed about 4 or so times before now.th

Landfishd

Landfishd

I really want to quit spraying everything right now, but worms are too much of a deal to battle, and I know Spinosad does a better job than just BT alone. If anyone else can either agree or not, please let me know. Even though Spinosad is OMRI I don't like it's goopy-ness all over my flowers!!

Landfishd

Landfishd

Seeds have been made!

From a couple males found in the C99 BX seeds

C99 Bx to C99 Bx (I believe it to be the pineapple pheno)
C99 to Wifi

Top Bottom