The Magic Bullet

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

What's up cap. Checked out Ca25 and ordered a small bottle and did a side by side on two veg tables, and internode spacing was cut almost in half on the plants that were cycled weekly between Ca25 and kelp foliars. They've been around 30 years I don't know how I've never heard of them. I'm investing in a nice camera this weekend so I can begin documenting these things and sharing with y'all. Thanks for the heads up Cap.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey Cap quick question when u have time... Can the Ca25 be substituted with calmag or equivelant?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What's up cap. Checked out Ca25 and ordered a small bottle and did a side by side on two veg tables, and internode spacing was cut almost in half on the plants that were cycled weekly between Ca25 and kelp foliars. They've been around 30 years I don't know how I've never heard of them. I'm investing in a nice camera this weekend so I can begin documenting these things and sharing with y'all. Thanks for the heads up Cap.

Yep and the availbale Ca right to the leaves allows plants to mobilize all the other nutes. Ca is IMHO one of the most important of the 16 element required for plant growth.

organicozarks

organicozarks

If you get your soil calcium levels up to the 68% spot then you are all good. That is the sweet spot for a few different organic Dogmas out there. Many ways to achieve it.

Only way to tell though is to get a soil test. They are not that expensive.

I have read about a lot of people using CA25 with great results. Nice to see another happy customer.
Although if you have the calcium in your soil at the proper levels you won't have to supplement.

Gypsum be cheap YO! :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah man my girls are super high maintenance, but I am getting to the point where I can tell what they need from one day to the next, and I can just correct the problem almost overnight. If you are sleeping behind the wheel though, you will crash and burn.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah man my girls are super high maintenance, but I am getting to the point where I can tell what they need from one day to the next, and I can just correct the problem almost overnight. If you are sleeping behind the wheel though, you will crash and burn.

I have a confession to make- my main problem to date has been keeping my girls between the guardrails. This has screwed up more than a few promising runs, and the focus of many of my upgrades of late has been to try and stabilize my water, pH, EC, etc.

ttystikk

ttystikk

No man CA25 is actually patented. Cal Mag is just Ca and Mg. Ca25 has other ingredients not listed on the label.

Okay, so I've been gettin' sneaky, by chopping up wild alfalfa I find growing all over around here, simmering it at about 140 F for a few hours, and adding some calcium nitrate. This gives a similar boost when added to ebb n flood reservoirs, I have not tried to filter and foliar. You all are convincing me I should...

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Looks like calcium doesn't only give humans sturdier bones... My branching also seems significantly stronger too.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I'm flipping them tom, so 9 weeks and I should know if this stuff jumps my yield. But from the looks of things I have 10% more shoots and they're way closer together.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

is there anywhere we can get calcium-25 by the single pound ?

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Would someone who knows their source water analysis (or using distilled/RO) please measure and post EC for Ca25 along with the dosage being used? Readings from a Ca+ ion meter would be golden. Thanks in advance!

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

yeah , sold out . the 4 lb bag also sold out . been sold out for quite a while .checked two weeks ago .

Latest posts

Top Bottom