The Maxy Pad..."Straining" at the seams!!! (Take a peek...ROC, BOG, Bodhi, Green Goo Labs, & MORE!!!

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Well, I tried to grab a few more shots while feeding yesterday. I hope i haven't doubled up on any...or left any out, but I do occasionally do this shortly after medicating...so anything is possible!! haha! Since TSTEW313 was kind enough to share his beautiful RP OG-18 with us, I'll post mine up next for comparative purposes. (For comparing PHENOS, Zoner...get your mind outta the gutter boy...this ain't gonna turn into a "branch measuring contest"...lmao! !:hilarious: I've heard such great things about this strain from several growers who I really admire and trust their judgement, so really looking forward to trying her out! Not just your average Kush, is my understanding! Your pics prove that out so far, bro!!

Reserva Privada's OG-18
OG 18

Well...I'm all screwed up now...let's see... since they're right here together...let's start with BOG's Sour Strawberry: I have two female plants
running. The other seed was a healthy as hell looking male. I really wish I had kept his pollen and taken these to the f2, but hell...I've barely got time to get done what I'm able to now...lol. At any rate, Earlier in the thread BOG suggested that maybe I had gotten the "Fruity Pebbles Pheno" on a prior run. @ BOG - I hadn't heard of that one Bro! Is it so named for the flavor, or is there actually some FP genetics in her as well? These are my two BOG SSK ladies, just flipped, well hell...you know what, today is day 7 already!! How the hell did THAT happen? lmao! At this rate they'll be grown dried and smoked before I even get to get my hands on her!

BOG Seeds: - Sour Strawberry Kush #60
Ssk60

BOG Seeds: - Sour Strawberry Kush # 61
SSK61

Whatever pheno I had of her last run...she sure was yummy This time I have the two. They seem dissimilar enough right now for me to think I probably have 2 phenos here. Time will tell!! Thanks BOG for SUCH a lovely strain!!!

GREEN GOO LABS...

Ok, let's talk about them for a quick sec. I've gotten numerous PMs from people wanting more information on them, how to get their gear, etc. Well...first let me say I have NOT had an in-depth convo with the breeder yet, and I don't know how much info he's wanting to let out at this time. It's really NOT my place to come in and start spouting his plans that I've only heard, but am not intimately familiar with. The breeder is The Farm's own: 1973Chemgrower. I know he's having technical issues for a minute, but should be back anytime, and I know when he is...he'll fill us all in on his plans! Until such time as he does come and educate us, I'll try to keep you entertained with some shots of his work!

Green Goo Labs - LemMango
LemMango 22

This is a beautifully structured plant, but unfortunately, I do not know anything of the lineage on her. We'll just have to wait for Chem to drop in and give us the 411. All I know of it is that it throws "Huge Rails" according to chem, and the flav/potency are up there!!! How could ya ever go wrong?!!

Well...it appears I've let time get away from me this morning, and I have to be downtown in a few mins. I'll just post up the rest of the pics (sans commentary) (YAY)!! I'll try to come back and add to, once I have more time this afternoon. Best to all!!!

Green Goo Labs - Blueberry S1's # 17
BB17

Green Goo Labs - Blueberry S1 - #18
Bbs1 18

Green Goo Labs - Devil's Tear
Devils Tear 52

Green Goo Labs - Sannie's Selene x Holy Princess
Selene

ROC's GEAR:

ROC's Blackberry x Romulan
Blackberry 11

ROC's "Infamous" Grape Romulan - #1
GrapeRomulan 1

ROC's Grape Romulan - #4
GrapeRomulan 4

Haha...now I've been told I have large hands, but check out the fan leaf on one of BOG's SSK ladies! haha! o_O

BOG SSK Fan Leaf Size
Big fan

Not too shabby! I'll say one thing for the Hempy's and passive hydro, it sure promotes much faster growth than I'm used to! I'm getting taken by surprise allot...which ain't good! My water usage needs are night and day different too, so I'm having to rethink my whole "rez strategy" at present. Again folks, sorry to run short of time and not get al this posted proper. I did want to get a few of the plant shots up as soon as possible tho. I'll pop back later and try to give a few comments. We're also expecting The green Goo Guru himself as soon as he fights his way past some technical issues preventing his being here! When he does, he'll give us the full skinny on Green Goo's plans, lines, people, etc.! ?Til then I hope everybody has a wonderful day. Just keep in mind...IT''S FRIDAY!!!!! lol. Best, -Max

Grape Stomper 47
Grape Stomper 49
Skywalker
Skywalker2
Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I would love to talk about my girl well where should I start lol! First my 18 can eat what ever you throw at her from when you flip her you will get a lot of stretch like the all the gee's will I take her about 10 weeks I pull about 6 zips per plant on average with her I grow in 5 gallon air pots so I get a lot of root development, but now I just started using a new root enhance product an my roots grow 4 times as big an 100 times faster so hopefully I can bump up my yields @Max Frost.
Now my only complaint is I would like to find a stud male to try an tighten her flowers up like my old gee's! Now for the smoke!
Smell) I get a lot of pine, an fuel that will light up your whole house when the jar is cracked open!

Taste) I get a jaw locking sour on the inhale with pine, an pepper taste on the exhale an the taste last for at least 2 hrs after I smoke her!

Potency) 9 out of 10

Buzz length) 1.5 to 2 hrs depending on your tolerance!

Head/body 70% head 30% body

OK so after hitting her she is gonna hit you right behind the eyes where she will stay for a good while before she starts to circulate through the body. She is a beautiful plant even with the other clone only gee's I have I'll never get rid of her I hope this helps and max you have some beautiful plants there great work!

Last edited:
Max Frost

Max Frost

I would love to talk about my girl well where should I start lol! First my 18 can eat what ever you throw at her from when you flip her you will get a lot of stretch like the all the gee's will I take her about 10 weeks I pull about 6 zips per plant on average with her I grow in 5 gallon air pots so I get a lot of root development, but now I just started using a new root enhance product an my roots grow 4 times as big an 100 times faster so hopefully I can bump up my yields @Max Frost.
Now my only complaint is I would like to find a stud male to try an tighten her flowers up like my old gee's! Now for the smoke!
Smell) I get a lot of pine, an fuel that will light up your whole house when the jar is cracked open!

Taste) I get a jaw locking sour on the inhale with pine, an pepper taste on the exhale an the taste last for at least 2 hrs after I smoke her!

Potency) 9 out of 10

Buzz length) 1.5 to 2 hrs depending on your tolerance!

Head/body 70% head 30% body

OK so after hitting her she is gonna hit you right behind the eyes where she will stay for a good while before she starts to circulate through the body. She is a beautiful plant even with the other clone only gee's I have I'll never get rid of her I hope this helps and max you have some beautiful plants there great work!

Sounds great! And thatnks for sharing all that detail. One hitch in your plans tho bro! The OG-18 is only produced/released as S1 seeds...feminized only, so you're gonna play hell getting a good male. (Hmmm...why do ya guess they did that)??!!! You mihgt be able to reverse/stress one and get some viable pollen, but it's not gonna be as easy as all that. If by any miracle either of us do come across any...let's keep each other in mind and share!! Beautiful plant tho bro...and VERY nicely grown!! K++++!!! Best, -Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

I was hoping for a good yeti f3 male to hit with her

Getting bask to your OG-18...did you do any topping training or otherwise on her? What were you doing to get 10 zips? Also...I'm finding the SkyWalker Kush and the OG-18 are VERY difficult to root. I managed to get a couple of cuts of each...but it was close!! haha! You do anything special? Thanks again and super looking pant brother! Best, -Max

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah Max she use to be a pain in the a** to root but if you use a aero cloner she roots fast I only do a uncle Bens top one time threw the life of my plant's that I'm gonna flower then I LTS train them. But check out that link I posted my friends an I have been doing a root enhance test with pure essentials blacklabel roots enhance an I'm seeing roots starting on my clone only gee's starting in like 2 days an the og 18 as well

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey maxy! Nice show! Blown away u went Coco hempy. No question it will be the best move u ever made. Ur line up is amazing. I would expect nothing less. Really happy to see you growing. Been through hell over the past few months so I really know how you feel when ur not growing. Truly considered quitting. But perseverance usually pays off and in m case that rings true Cuz I've never had better looking plants ever. Anyway I'm along for the ride and excited to see what happens. Should be an awesome harvest between the Coco hempys and the gavitas (awesome by the way). Positive vibes to u bro and good luck!

Max Frost

Max Frost

nice new diggz max.is this the first run of that grapestomper x,love me some gs .

Thanks for stopping in! Yes, this will be my first run of it. From what I know of this strain, it was a really killer pheno of Gage Green's original grape stomper. (Legend has it that it's one of the most potent purple strains known! It's been said to have made even veteren tokers puke! lol. Green Goo crossed The Tahoe OG (a very potent, medical, creamy OG) was the crossed to the Grape Stomper and then this was backcrossed back to the stomper! There's allot more to the story, but Ill let the breeder tell it when he gets here. His phone woes must still be causing him fits, or he'd have been here long before now! :rage:

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey maxy! Nice show! Blown away u went Coco hempy. No question it will be the best move u ever made. Ur line up is amazing. I would expect nothing less. Really happy to see you growing. Been through hell over the past few months so I really know how you feel when ur not growing. Truly considered quitting. But perseverance usually pays off and in m case that rings true Cuz I've never had better looking plants ever. Anyway I'm along for the ride and excited to see what happens. Should be an awesome harvest between the Coco hempys and the gavitas (awesome by the way). Positive vibes to u bro and good luck!

Hey Tnelz....Who woulda ever thunk it, huh? I gotta tell you tho man...it's living up to ALL of it's claims as of right now...I just couldn't be happier! I NEVER thought I'd be trading in my worms for water but at this point, I don't really see myself ever going back!! Best, -Max

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey Tnelz....Who woulda ever thunk it, huh? I gotta tell you tho man...it's living up to ALL of it's claims as of right now...I just couldn't be happier! I NEVER thought I'd be trading in my worms for water but at this point, I don't really see myself ever going back!! Best, -Max
Too funny. But don't b surprised if you dabble a bit. I've been primarily Coco or Coco hempy for some time now but have fairly recently started growing a few soil girls at the same time. I was longing to do a few strains organically and although a solid Coco grower can't for the life of me get straight organics to work. Anyway enjoying both mediums presently but Coco and especially Coco hempy just blows soil out of the water. Actually went and started one five gallon dwc as well. I have a real love of the sour blueberry pheno I have so I'm growing her dwc, coco/grow stones, all grow stone hempy and soil Lol. Also got a sick sour d from tstew going three different ways. A few others as well. Anyway I promise u u will be shocked at the size and yeild difference. U actually have pretty much the exact buckets I use. Perfect size bro. Happy for you bro. Please send chem my respects and all past offers still apply and if I can ever help in any way hit me up!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Too funny. But don't b surprised if you dabble a bit. I've been primarily Coco or Coco hempy for some time now but have fairly recently started growing a few soil girls at the same time. I was longing to do a few strains organically and although a solid Coco grower can't for the life of me get straight organics to work. Anyway enjoying both mediums presently but Coco and especially Coco hempy just blows soil out of the water. Actually went and started one five gallon dwc as well. I have a real love of the sour blueberry pheno I have so I'm growing her dwc, coco/grow stones, all grow stone hempy and soil Lol. Also got a sick sour d from tstew going three different ways. A few others as well. Anyway I promise u u will be shocked at the size and yeild difference. U actually have pretty much the exact buckets I use. Perfect size bro. Happy for you bro. Please send chem my respects and all past offers still apply and if I can ever help in any way hit me up!
Sounds awesome boys. Always like a little tighten up. And nice buds to boot. M

Latest posts

Top Bottom