The Mg Challenge!

• Thread starter Juicebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tat2420

Tat2420

My first harvest was barely smokeable...harsh and nasty I'll never forget it.
But yeah, I chalk it up to inexperience. Took a few harvests to really learn how to cure and the patience to wait til everything was ready.
I use to blame it in bad genetics...brick weed seeds...haha but pretty sure it was all inexperience

M

MamaBear

This is gonna be cool! I don't knock MG, I just prefer organic for my buds (seems to bring out more terpenes).
I use MG soil (Naure's Care Organics) and nutes (MG Tomato Food) for my mothers & fathers. They are in small pots and don't have the soil mass for an ecosystem. 1/2 teaspoon per gallon for all watering and they do just fine.

MG Miracid can also be used to adjust alkaline water PH in a pinch.

Good luck!! :happy:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Saw someone use MG last year for 4 plants outdoor. Wasn't good but made extracts lol. I will be subbed, then point this thread out to the Hydro ass in my town that tries to make everyone buy 9 bottles to complete a harvest.

Juicebox

Juicebox

This is gonna be cool! I don't knock MG, I just prefer organic for my buds (seems to bring out more terpenes).
I use MG soil (Naure's Care Organics) and nutes (MG Tomato Food) for my mothers & fathers. They are in small pots and don't have the soil mass for an ecosystem. 1/2 teaspoon per gallon for all watering and they do just fine.

MG Miracid can also be used to adjust alkaline water PH in a pinch.

Good luck!! :happy:
I agree with ya though...im just starting to move over to organic myself....my wife is against compost for years...finally got the green light

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Also this is not a thread for you to come ripping on MG this is for informational purposes and to prove it can be done and not burn or kill the plant!
Yo @Juicebox Im glad I'm here to witness this. Your out to prove ME wrong. lol. I know I used too much MG nutes my first grow around. And that's just basic knowledge I picked up from reading thcfarmer posts and replies. I do have a considerable amount of AP MG that I said I wouldn't use ever again. If your successful, I'll be the first to eat those words. GL juicebox
Yep but i seen a few threads now where people swear that their problem lies in MG products.....so here i am to prove them wrong

Last edited:
Juicebox

Juicebox

Yo @Juicebox Im glad I'm here to witness this. Your out to prove ME wrong. lol. I know I used too much MG nutes my first grow around. And that's just basic knowledge I picked up from reading thcfarmer posts and replies. I do have a considerable amount of AP MG that I said I wouldn't use ever again. If your successful, I'll be the first to eat those words. GL juicebox
Guaranteed success....thru the late 80s and early 90s we cash cropped in B.C. And all we used was good old MG

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Miracle Grow.......just too big corp for me but still, waiting to see results. Any update pics??? Explain also, how your using the nutes....I.E. how much per gallon water per teaspoon....whats the regimen, whats your ratios????

Juicebox

Juicebox

Miracle Grow.......just too big corp for me but still, waiting to see results. Any update pics??? Explain also, how your using the nutes....I.E. how much per gallon water per teaspoon....whats the regimen, whats your ratios????
She will get a figernail size amount every 2 weeks unless she gets hungry...other than that straight up rain water and sunlight

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I hope you get a good yield juicebox. I only harvested a little over an ounce per plant(dried and cured). The plants were only 1'-2' tall and had a wide variety of problems. I still have two more batches that are in the process of drying and curing. But here are the results of my first two from bag seed ("mystery strains"):

1495778645092 340698168

Latest posts

Top Bottom