The miracle farm

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

An old retired farmer is sitting on his front porch, when up walks a young boy. The boy says, " I see you have a whole bunch of honeysuckle in the old pasture. Do you mind if I take these buckets and get some honey?"
The farmer chuckles and replies, "It don't work like that, son, but if you really want to try, go right ahead."
The boy takes his buckets and heads to the pasture. A couple hours later, he comes back with buckets full of honey, and expresses his thanks. The farmer scratches his head and wonders, but wishes the boy well.
The next day: same scenario; but this time the boys says, While I was out there, I saw lots of milkweed. Can I go get some milk for my family?" This time the old farmer laughs even harder, and says. "I don't know what you did yesterday, but you can't get milk from milkweed. But if you're determined to try, go right ahead."
A few hours later, the boy comes back, buckets full of milk. He gives the farmer a cup, and sure enough, it's high quality milk.
The following day the boy returns with his buckets. He says to the farmer, "While I was down back by the river, I noticed there were alot of pussy willows..."
And the farmer interrupts, "LET ME GET MY BOOTS ON..." :party0045: (Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom