• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Long day guys, caulked my stair case, then I primed 800sqft of ceiling with a roller then painted it with a roller,installed a dining room light and a living room light/fan now I gotta go pot up some seedling and water the plants :banghead: exhausted :singing:

incogneato

incogneato

Long day guys, caulked my stair case, then I primed 800sqft of ceiling with a roller then painted it with a roller,installed a dining room light and a living room light/fan now I gotta go pot up some seedling and water the plants :banghead: exhausted :singing:
I got tired just reading all that shit you did! I'm sure mamas happy though. Good work man :dummy: how long do you guys have left?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
NL#5 outdoor crop coupe #3, 2014 grown in volcanic crasonious soil amended with fish months before plant out watered once and left to there own devices. Smokes like a sledgehammer to the lungs with a bully boy stuffing earth down your throat check out the trichones shining .

souf69

souf69

Right on I can't stand the smell of Chemdog D but she taste great and is to fing strong lol. Looks like a good pull?
Yea, smells like ass. Taste is great, but makes me super sleepy. Decent pull, not what I have been used to pulling, but thats how it its. Gonna run all D indoor from now on. I pulled almost four off one of her in the ghouse, but was sub par so I dont believe she will go out again.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yea, smells like ass. Taste is great, but makes me super sleepy. Decent pull, not what I have been used to pulling, but thats how it its. Gonna run all D indoor from now on. I pulled almost four off one of her in the ghouse, but was sub par so I dont believe she will go out again.
Ya me too lol. I agree Chemdog D is not suited for our door she's just to damn picky, needs controlled everything. Did you guys ever run the petsk1 od?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
NL#5 outdoor crop coupe #3, 2014 grown in volcanic crasonious soil amended with fish months before plant out watered once and left to there own devices. Smokes like a sledgehammer to the lungs with a bully boy stuffing earth down your throat check out the trichones shining .
That shit looks damn good for an outdoor gorilla style grow! Must be pretty forgiving weather wise where your at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom