• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That shit looks damn good for an outdoor gorilla style grow! Must be pretty forgiving weather wise where your at?
We have the best weather here the second dryist state in OZ this crop I remember being the first one I did with just fish that I caught to feed them and have moisture for them to obtain have kept this method going on this site works well cause it's the hardest coupe to get to out of the 3 I have .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
We have the best weather here the second dryist state in OZ this crop I remember being the first one I did with just fish that I caught to feed them and have moisture for them to obtain have kept this method going on this site works well cause it's the hardest coupe to get to out of the 3 I have .
My outdoor coupes can only be accessed by boat then shankes ponies after that .

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 1701
Welcome to the Kyoto style coffee brewer:cool: my wife got me this for my birthday, I've wanted one for years since the first time I tried a cup in St. Louis. It brews at room temperature and has a very very low acidity compared to hot coffee.

jipp

jipp

hell yeah man. lets get this party a crackin!
iv not had coffee is so long, once i moved to the desert i stop.. just could not drink hot stuff on a 115F day, laughs,..
but unsweetened iced tea ( sun tea with lemons all i need for flavor/sweetness maybe mint. ) hell yeah im down with that.

chris,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom