• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Congrats my man! You will never be the same in a great way!

Congrats growgod! Glad to hear everyone's doing good! I wish I was coming that way I'd bring you a nice cigar! I'll at least burn one for ya though haha.

Congrats man I missed that you had it haven't been to active here lately. ...hope all is well in your house how big was baby grow Jesus?

Congratulations bro! Didn't know she had the baby. I'll smoke to that!

Nice salad bar! How's that granola funk?
Thanks guys! Been s crazy week, I will tell ya I always respected women but man the respect went to a whole new level. Haha
Hope you guys are doing well! Life changing experience that's for sure.

jipp

jipp

Thanks guys! Been s crazy week, I will tell ya I always respected women but man the respect went to a whole new level. Haha

yeah i bet it is. just be a good dad.. i know you will. i had no dad growing up, and it sucked to be frank..

but its all good.

hey bro, i noticed something.. that bulldog dude you called him on his bullshit vanished. laughs.

he seems to forget he poison patients, when he was all over this forum bitching at people for not being organic with out some fucking piece of paper.. what a fucking hypocrite. i guess that is the norm for stoner forums.. they forget people have brains and can remember there own birthday. laughs.

anyhow random thought.

chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yeah i bet it is. just be a good dad.. i know you will. i had no dad growing up, and it sucked to be frank..

but its all good.

hey bro, i noticed something.. that bulldog dude you called him on his bullshit vanished. laughs.

he seems to forget he poison patients, when he was all over this forum bitching at people for not being organic with out some fucking piece of paper.. what a fucking hypocrite. i guess that is the norm for stoner forums.. they forget people have brains and can remember there own birthday. laughs.

anyhow random thought.

chris.
Haha yes I plan on it:D
Ol bulldog got banned by the boss then threatened to rat on the boss if he didn't unban him so I don't think we will see him back again. Being a Hippocrate is really a petpeave of mine, we all have to do what we have to do sometimes but to rag on someone who was doing the same thing you did a year ago is just rediculas. Hope your doing well jipp!

souf69

souf69

Much respect to all the Mothers in the world, not the bad ones though. Sorry guys, but us males are being out done by the ladies. We seriously need to step up our game. Again congrats G, much love and respect to you and your newly started family.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Much respect to all the Mothers in the world, not the bad ones though. Sorry guys, but us males are being out done by the ladies. We seriously need to step up our game. Again congrats G, much love and respect to you and your newly started family.
Thanks brother you were definitely right about how life changing this experience was:D after things settle down we still have to hook up for a session!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom