• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
hell good enough to hit now. laughs, them be some good genes.
hope you are doing well, and im sure you are getting little sleep right now. :cool:

chris.
This clone has been in circulation since the early to mid 80's:D. She was founded in California and brought to Amsterdam for breeding, they lost it in Ca. And had to fly out to the damn to bring her back. This guy was an old hippie that gifted the cut to the guy I acquired it from.:smoking: She's been in my possession since 2005.

jipp

jipp

This clone has been in circulation since the early to mid 80's:D. She was founded in California and brought to Amsterdam for breeding, they lost it in Ca. And had to fly out to the damn to bring her back. This guy was an old hippie that gifted the cut to the guy I acquired it from.:smoking: She's been in my possession since 2005.
well she found a new home.. to bad we have lost so many good genetics over the years. but that is to be expected not like leo ever gave a shit. well hell i would not be surprise if some of them coppers who are retired now from the 80s have some killer herb growing. laughs
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

Just some dank.
IMG 6872
IMG 6873

jipp

jipp

you know the more ithink about saving genetics.. it must be a total head ache.. much respect bro.. you rock.

chris.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Think she would do good outdoor? I got some
Ok then. I have a good friend at Copper Mountain so we can all go to a cool local mountain spot or even take the lift up for the sampling.

Maybe someone should inform @GrowGod lol.
Gotta watch those smoke shacks now, your old favorite might be blown to oblivion, there was way too much coverage last year or the year before about them in westword. This is why we can't have nice things like smoke shacks on the slopes.

Nah, why bother him. He's busy with the new baby lol. Telling my wife would be the hard part hahaha. But honey it looks dank af lol
Just send her a card and be sure to include that your cell phone died, and include a sad face emoji. #whathappensincoloradostaysincolorado

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Back about 15 years ago I worked for copper mountain retail sales for a season. They were actually running tours of our favorite spots back then even.

Bringing tourists to our untracked snow to promote sales.

I can believe how bad it has gotten there.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Think she would do good outdoor? I got some 300 gals reddy for some plant love.
Hey bro ya she makes spear buds for easy trimming in a trim machine without beating up the buds. She also does better in organic soil to bring out those rich earthy flavor. That bud was trimmed at 56 days so she's done way earlier then any sweet/hazy strain I've grown.
The down fall is you can only puff her down once or twice a day because the high tops off. It's a clear up head tingler in the morning, no paranoia like some sativas. I wake up and she's instantly first strain on my mind.:smoking:

souf69

souf69

Hey bro ya she makes spear buds for easy trimming in a trim machine without beating up the buds. She also does better in organic soil to bring out those rich earthy flavor. That bud was trimmed at 56 days so she's done way earlier then any sweet/hazy strain I've grown.
The down fall is you can only puff her down once or twice a day because the high tops off. It's a clear up head tingler in the morning, no paranoia like some sativas. I wake up and she's instantly first strain on my mind.:smoking:
I keep all my big pots strictly dry organics, very lil bottle action, except for molasses and bennies. Every year they get better and better.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Wow I haven't been to the Waffle House since I sold cars in Littleton 16+ years ago.

Might be a while before I can get there but order me bacon and sausage links. Lol.
I didn't ever to to waffle house sober after turning 21 and I don't plan on doing so since I quit drinking. Pops wanted to buy breakfast there last weekend and I said I'd buy anywhere else. Guh. Unless you're looking for a nice, solid quarter inch porterhouse for under ten bucks.

Best bad breakfast is at federal/belleview behind the shell.

There is a great waffle spot we meet at, I was skeptical at first because those bitches judged me when I asked for syrup, for my waffles.

"Uh, we don't have that, here."
"Okay, bring me a stick of butter or a ramekin of bacon grease."
**Looks me up and down, no skinny jeans**
[resting bitch face]
"We don't have butter and, uh, grease or whatever."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom