Smerb

Here's some new stuff that's already old. Wiz khalifa. OG
IMG 6949
I just don't know.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Solid advice. I'm not legal right now so I don't have cuts available really. I'm waiting on a gg#4 cut from a friend. Should be soon. The herm issue actually came from my pH pen taking a dump. In all fairness though they're all new strains to me :smoking:
I promise you they didn't herm due to your ph pen bro. Not sure who told you that but it's not true. Malfunction ph pen will only lock out your plants causing buildup and burning the shit out of them.
So you either had light leaks, pour genetics or way to much stress.
I'm never legal haha everything I have came illegally

incogneato

incogneato

I promise you they didn't herm due to your ph pen bro. Not sure who told you that but it's not true. Malfunction ph pen will only lock out your plants causing buildup and burning the shit out of them.
So you either had light leaks, pour genetics or way to much stress.
I'm never legal haha everything I have came illegally
It was self diagnosed honestly. So super low pH for the first few weeks (4+) of flower wouldn't stress them out? Almost everything hermed on me. I may have had a few light leaks so I'll make sure to re check before I flip again.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It was self diagnosed honestly. So super low pH for the first few weeks (4+) of flower wouldn't stress them out? Almost everything hermed on me. I may have had a few light leaks so I'll make sure to re check before I flip again.
If your ph was that low for 4 weeks of flower they would be tiny,yellow,purple stems and burnt to shit. The bud hairs would also turn brown but will not make hermie seeds,maybe a few bananas but not full blown out seeds. Even light leaks won't cause a full blown hermie unless the genes are prone.
That's the problem these days, all the breeders want instant results so they just s1 everything instead of working lines.

Smerb

Smerb

If your ph was that low for 4 weeks of flower they would be tiny,yellow,purple stems and burnt to shit. The bud hairs would also turn brown but will not make hermie seeds,maybe a few bananas but not full blown out seeds. Even light leaks won't cause a full blown hermie unless the genes are prone.
That's the problem these days, all the breeders want instant results so they just s1 everything instead of working lines.
Gotta take the strain for multiple rides, fuck it a few times.

incogneato

incogneato

Good to know, I think being "organic" bottled nutes helped a little with not burning. They were definitely full blown hermies though, yellow flowers all over the bottom of the plants. All of the plants that hermed were from DNA. No nanners onnthe top colas honestly, just flowered all over the lowers. Ended up seeding almost everything. The only other thing I can think of is the one day I lost power and they had a few extra hours of dark for one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom