• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

Crumbly days turn into some haze.
IMG 7010
Peaches n cream and some citrus sour. The cream is super smooth the citrus leaves taste that's different. I might mix them.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
hey @GrowGod when you take a clone. how long do you wait before you flower assuming you are not using a mother for clones. i guess what im asking is how long until you know the clone has taken to the new medium.. 1 node?

thanks,
chris.
Once your roots pop out of the medium your good to go. And I always wait 7-10 days before flipping to bloom after taking cuts. Especially if your taking top cuts. This will reduce stress during transition.
Oh and normal you will see roots on the clone in 7-14 days depending on strain and environment

jipp

jipp

Once your roots pop out of the medium your good to go. And I always wait 7-10 days before flipping to bloom after taking cuts. Especially if your taking top cuts. This will reduce stress during transition.
Oh and normal you will see roots on the clone in 7-14 days depending on strain and environment
one more quick question about transition to brighter light. do you put them under bright light from the cloner/transplant? iv been giving them ambient light off the t5. i left them there for half a day, then i put them under the t5. i think it was to soon. so i put them where i originally had them. these are just to learn from. im not worried if they die.. but id like to get it right. as positive practice make for long term success.

that banner looks dank!
bowl up,
chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
one more quick question about transition to brighter light. do you put them under bright light from the cloner/transplant? iv been giving them ambient light off the t5. i left them there for half a day, then i put them under the t5. i think it was to soon. so i put them where i originally had them. these are just to learn from. im not worried if they die.. but id like to get it right. as positive practice make for long term success.

that banner looks dank!
bowl up,
chris.
I start my clones off about two feet from the t5 after they start teaching for the light I move closer as they adjust.:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom