The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

That's kind of like my rig but I don't have a recycler. My buddy at the smoke shop keeps trying to sell me one. I love the one piece crystal nails. I'll never go back to capped.
i need to get a electric nail. i had a rough night a while back and i burnt the fuck out of my finger. however, when im not half of sleep it works good. even tho i do not care for the beaker bong ( i bought it because on pills i had no control over my motor skills. i would knock stuff over, and fall down. my legs would swell up to the size of telephone poles. blah ) i was one clumsy bitch. i think a little 10" simple glass with a perc would work just fine. this thing is over kill.

lets dab yo! rosin taste fucking good.

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

A little low right now so I'm smoking my joint scraps, could be Trainwreck, Sour D, Game Changer, Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue. I like these bowls. I never know what I'm gonna get. Gotta get one of my glass blower buddies to fix my alien's arm. He fell over in the sink the other day and broke it on a plastic cup. I'm not usually a fan of soft glass but made an exception for this guy.

20170825 091810

Ooooh, I'm tasting Game Changer and Trainwreck, that'll work.

jipp

jipp

A little low right now so I'm smoking my joint scraps, could be Trainwreck, Sour D, Game Changer, Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue. I like these bowls. I never know what I'm gonna get. Gotta get one of my glass blower buddies to fix my alien's arm. He fell over in the sink the other day and broke it on a plastic cup. I'm not usually a fan of soft glass but made an exception for this guy.

View attachment 733663
Ooooh, I'm tasting Game Changer and Trainwreck, that'll work.
cool piece.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

i need to get a electric nail. i had a rough night a while back and i burnt the fuck out of my finger. however, when im not half of sleep it works good. even tho i do not care for the beaker bong ( i bought it because on pills i had no control over my motor skills. i would knock stuff over, and fall down. my legs would swell up to the size of telephone poles. blah ) i was one clumsy bitch. i think a little 10" simple glass with a perc would work just fine. this thing is over kill.

F*ck dude, I have the exact same sh*t happen to me. I have insomnia for weeks at a time. Wont sleep at all for days. Then I fall out like narcolepsy. Wiped out my last two dab rigs, fell down two sets of stairs, took out my camp stove twice (that was both my dab rigs), fell on a box fan after hitting my head on the breakfast nook, etc... Then add my reflex sypathetic dystrophy, not much feeling but pain in my lower legs and sh*t coordination, constantly bleeding from stabs and slices. And the f*cking feet and leg swelling... well, you know.

I'm out of shatter right now. Probably have more by the end of the weekend. I need to get another 'Shatter Pack'. Candyland, Holy Grail, GDP, Cheese, Super Glue, and a free Super Glue wax. They always let me mix and match others into it though. I love my co-op.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks for the song just blazed up to it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Night hits, Bubblegum Wax

View attachment 733866

I took three hits of this last night out of the bong. Half hour later I'm hanging on to the side of my 5th wheel trying not to fall over. It was like the smoke in the movie Ted 2, "Help me I can't find my f*ckin apartment", or some sh*t like that. Lol. The crazy thing was my head high was gone by the time this happened. Never had a body high so extreme from weed before.

jipp

jipp

...and I really like your keyboard. Is it mechanical & who's it made by. It's funny, I build high end gaming computers, but what I know about peripherals is a drop in the bucket.
i put 'LED keyboard' into ebay and this thing came up. the only branding i can read says 'gamer' on it. thats the best i can tell ya a bout it.. unfortunately withdrawals fucked my vision up.

i need to get medicated for nap time.

bowl up!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeager..
Anyone ever try..
into 3rd week of cure flavor is real nice and very stony.....
Head pounding rush but still a get er done high..
Work Work work Ya know.........

sun

sun

Yeager..
Anyone ever try..
into 3rd week of cure flavor is real nice and very stony.....
Head pounding rush but still a get er done high..
Work Work work Ya know.........

idk , iv'e had yeagermister from oregon not sure if its the same strain

(jagermiester)

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

I will look for Yeager. If it is over 20% thc I will get it , and passes the look and smell appeal factors.i find myself In need of a more energetic strain now As my golden pineapple and Chernobyl are heavy Indica lazy highs. I did pick up this jack herer today , foolishly, carelessly not seeing the low 15% thc level.
IMG 3539
IMG 3538

It smells and looks good and hopefully is from the same pheno I got before from them.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

cool, if it comes in over 20% thc I might get it. What I read says it originated in southern Oregon and it's an Indica dominated strain.
Very terpy strains come in with lower numbers, but makes for a (imho) more complex high over a dull stone. Numbers mean nothing, Archive Portland has some of the frostiest top shelf herb (as far as dispos go) and I had some great ones (Rudeboi Og, Sharkbite Og, Dosidos) between 16% - 22%. And then you go to some no name dispensary on the corner, and they have random (mid quality in comparison) "tested" at 30%. Being a fellow Oregonian, and watching the testing standards change time after time I have come to realize it's only good for testing thc-cbd-cbn-cbg ratios(1:2 thc cbd ratio etc), fungal screening, bacterial screening, and pesticide.
This is all my own opinion, but it rings true to many of us that have seen testing rapidly evolve.

Smerb

Smerb

Very terpy strains come in with lower numbers, but makes for a (imho) more complex high over a dull stone. Numbers mean nothing, Archive Portland has some of the frostiest top shelf herb (as far as dispos go) and I had some great ones (Rudeboi Og, Sharkbite Og, Dosidos) between 16% - 22%. And then you go to some no name dispensary on the corner, and they have random (mid quality in comparison) "tested" at 30%. Being a fellow Oregonian, and watching the testing standards change time after time I have come to realize it's only good for testing thc-cbd-cbn-cbg ratios(1:2 thc cbd ratio etc), fungal screening, bacterial screening, and pesticide.
This is all my own opinion, but it rings true to many of us that have seen testing rapidly evolve.
I'm waiting for the test that shows outdoor bud and indoor bud profiles that are beyond what we see today. All strains would be different because of the different growers using different methods and different nutes.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

So true. I went back to my roots. Smoked "brown" weed when I was a kid. I've found far more powerful highs in the Sativa category lately. The local co-ops stopped listing content about a year ago because they get it.

The last time I visited a big dispensary down in the valley I bought some White Zombie lab tested at 27% and I found out the sh*t was hermi. No f*ckin way a hermi pulled a 27% test. I don't trust those lab f*cks anymore.

I don't care how powerful Indica is if I fall asleep in 10 min. The dispensaries get this late harvested crap and sell it to city people as wheelchair weed with high thc content. F*ckin scam.

Im all about profile over strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom