• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

IMG 6329

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I'm waiting for the test that shows outdoor bud and indoor bud profiles that are beyond what we see today. All strains would be different because of the different growers using different methods and different nutes.
So true. I went back to my roots. Smoked "brown" weed when I was a kid. I've found far more powerful highs in the Sativa category lately. The local co-ops stopped listing content about a year ago because they get it.

The last time I visited a big dispensary down in the valley I bought some White Zombie lab tested at 27% and I found out the sh*t was hermi. No f*ckin way a hermi pulled a 27% test. I don't trust those lab f*cks anymore.

I don't care how powerful Indica is if I fall asleep in 10 min. The dispensaries get this late harvested crap and sell it to city people as wheelchair weed with high thc content. F*ckin scam.

Im all about profile over strength.
AH freakin MEN!! Too many ppl don't realize that potency testing is (mostly) a scam. Smoked some brown outdoor the other day, it was very obvious it was Sat leaning. I got higher than some of the "top shelf" indoor from the dispensaries. Gives me the idea that now a days they breed for bag appeal above all else.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Dabbing some Candyland shatter.

20170828 120253

AH freakin MEN!! Too many ppl don't realize that potency testing is (mostly) a scam. Smoked some brown outdoor the other day, it was very obvious it was Sat leaning. I got higher than some of the "top shelf" indoor from the dispensaries. Gives me the idea that now a days they breed for bag appeal above all else.

I don't know how that has anything to do with being men. It only took a couple dispensary buys to for me to figure it out (the first time everything was perfect). After that, started using my local delivery services and dialed that down to a couple who knew what they were doing.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

They sold trim run in a dispensary?

I don't think they even knew at the 'dupensary'. It was professionally nitrogen sealed in a can. Lab test & strain on the can. My fault, I trusted something that looked professionally done to be, well, professionally done. The sample they had out looked good. The weed in the can looked and smelled good, but totally bunk.

So, yup, trim run. Everything where I am is either nug run or concentrated.

Leew421

Leew421

Typically you pay for packaging. When they started they probably had stuff that wasn't so dark and now they want to save money and use trim. Seems like they don't prep enough for the trim run to be lighter. You can achieve this by having super dry material and freeze the loaded can or tube and freeze butane cans. Having super cold is best to reduce transfer of chlorophyll to run.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Typically you pay for packaging. When they started they probably had stuff that wasn't so dark and now they want to save money and use trim. Seems like they don't prep enough for the trim run to be lighter. You can achieve this by having super dry material and freeze the loaded can or tube and freeze butane cans. Having super cold is best to reduce transfer of chlorophyll to run.

It was flower with seed sealed in an 8th can, like chaw. But your point still stands.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

and from what I read and see and hear, women are quickly taking it over.:D
Yeah like any scientific or horticultural field right.... lol. They are leading at the bottom with bud tending and sales reps. I hear all the time, "this might be the first industry women dominate." Negatory Ghost rider, the last 30 yrs of the industry was built by men that were called scum bags and low life drug dealers, but now are hailed for their craft.

EDIT: But yes there are a few lady growers doing well in their field, a lot of CEO types coming out of the wood works trying to get a slice. Not a woman hater/chauvinist I just don't agree with a statement about women taking over this field, but sales they definitely are.

x2 EDIT: Damn I usually dont speak my mind like this, very stoned makes me more opinionated and impulsive. If I offend any ladies, that's not the intention.

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah like any scientific or horticultural field right.... lol. They are leading at the bottom with bud tending and sales reps. I hear all the time, "this might be the first industry women dominate." Negatory Ghost rider, the last 30 yrs of the industry was built by men that were called scum bags and low life drug dealers, but now are hailed for their craft.

EDIT: But yes there are a few lady growers doing well in their field, a lot of CEO types coming out of the wood works trying to get a slice. Not a woman hater/chauvinist I just don't agree with a statement about women taking over this field, but sales they definitely are.

Perfect timing in your edit. It showed up when I was about to say the same. I also can say that when I rolled hard as a youngster, a lot of the dealers I knew were women. Not half, but still a lot. You didn't have to have a set of balls, to have balls, in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom