• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

yo @DAT how was your weekend?
It's good, thanks.
IMG 3612

Yesterday we went rock hoping on some beautiful rock formations on the coast. The sunset color reflecting on the ocean was mesmerizing due to the Wild fire smoke that is choking us hard here in Oregon. Is it true wildfires smoke is good for marijuana plants, providing additional CO2 and early flowering. ? And if so will flavor be compromised.
IMG 3608

jipp

jipp

It's good, thanks.
View attachment 736998
Yesterday we went rock hoping on some beautiful rock formations on the coast. The sunset color reflecting on the ocean was mesmerizing due to the Wild fire smoke that is choking us hard here in Oregon. Is it true wildfires smoke is good for marijuana plants, providing additional CO2 and early flowering. ? And if so will flavor be compromised.
View attachment 736997
that looks wonderful. i have no idea about the fire.. but if one is to look at nature on its own. i could see how it could effect it.. i mean, it would have too right.. now the question we must ask our selfs: is the outcome a positive one, or a negative one for the plant. i would think it would be bad. soot is some nasty shit.. so bad, i think it would block the stomata?

jipp

jipp

i just thought of a variable i did not take into consideration.

how close is the fire is to the said plants we are talking about.

so, like if a fire was 40 miles away i doubt soot would reach i ( but i have not been in a forest fire, so i have no clue how far a thick cloud of smoke will go before it dissipate . but would co2?
im not sure.

im a jackass.
bowl up!

DAT

DAT

one dude Reported back from my question in another forum telling me that the heat is good but the lack of sun that can penetrate the smoke is what is causing his plants to stretch and get bulky looking. He has had smoke coverage since July.
Here is an old photo I took in clearer days in the Mount Baker area of WA state. We were out on a photo shoot for Breeders Boutique that gorgeous summer day.
Peace
Upload 2017 9 3 19 44 54

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Ccp looks tasteful holmes!
out of stock,
how many of them the calyxes and leaves go purple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom